My new Fusion - Lagoon chairs from Roman - Page 43 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 32Likes
post #1261 of 1268 Old 04-13-2016, 12:37 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 28
My wife's back has been hurting her lately. She is most comfortable in our chairs from Roman. 10 minutes and she's asleep. Can't think of a better recommendation than that. Thank you Roman, we love our chairs, still holding up fine 2 + years now.
Ron

"New Member" since 2007....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1262 of 1268 Old 04-13-2016, 06:30 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Just ordered my Tribute chairs from Roman. Sent him a picture of a check yesterday, and they're set to deliver on Friday!
post #1263 of 1268 Old 04-14-2016, 07:13 AM
rsh
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Liked: 33
Ron,

I am glad you are still happy with the chairs - that is all that counts

Roman
rtheaters.com
Fusion Collection Seating
Ultimate Home Entertainment
post #1264 of 1268 Old 04-21-2016, 06:35 PM
rsh
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Liked: 33
HoosierFan,

Please let us know how you like the chairs.

Pictures would be great as well!

Roman
rtheaters.com
Fusion Collection Seating
Ultimate Home Entertainment
post #1265 of 1268 Old 04-21-2016, 06:57 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 11
I will post pictures soon. I am hopefully building my riser this weekend, so the rooms a mess.

Chairs are great so far! Very comfy.
post #1266 of 1268 Old 04-27-2016, 08:10 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Just wanted to add my feedback to the thread. Over 10 years ago I purchased 4 Berklines through AVSForum recommendations and that worked out quite well for the decade that I had them...so naturally I came to AVSforum this time around for a recommendation regarding best bang/buck and seating values to be had (recently moved into a new home).

I found this thread, and not long after I ordered 4 Fusion Jive chairs from Roman and have been using them for a few weeks. Couldn't be happier with my purchase. All in all they are an upgrade in features compared to my old chairs (storage arm rests, chargers, trays, power recline, etc.) yet I spent about the same as I did for my old set of manual recline chairs without the extras.

Really great value and quality and Roman made it easy. Highly recommend looking at the Fusion seating options...
post #1267 of 1268 Old Yesterday, 08:18 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Question. Has anyone on this thread mounted shakers other than BK to the Jives, and if so which and what did you use to mount? I'm thinking since I'm generally looking for a more subtle rumble compared to the knock your butt of Buttkickers, there's not much point dropping the extra cash to go with them. Was thinking about getting some Aura pros or the like just to give that little extra feedback, but then started wondering if they'd deliver much by the time you lost the energy of a wood mounting plate or wire ties.

Remember, no matter where you go... You're not where you were anymore.
post #1268 of 1268 Unread Today, 12:01 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 1
I would just avoid the Fusion Escapes. I've had nothing but trouble with the electrical on my 5346. My 5206 has been fine, but I've replaced 6 cup holders, multiple controllers, and now will have the pleasure of replacing the power supply, controller and cup holder on the 5346. I think I've spent more time replacing parts on the chair than using it. Roman has been good about sending replacements every time, but that isn't the point. It's the 40+ hours I've spent troubleshooting, flipping the chairs over, pulling parts, replacing parts, and still the problem persists.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Theater Room Items & Accessories

taboola here