My new Fusion - Lagoon chairs from Roman - Page 48 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 55Likes
post #1411 of 1435 Old 02-09-2017, 09:53 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
Liked: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by greedo View Post
Would you recommend them for someone who is tall (6'3")?
Quote:
Originally Posted by laugsbach View Post
I am 6' 3.5" tall and have 4 Jive chairs as my second row and don't mind sitting there for one movie but I wouldn't want to make it my everyday chair. My front row has 2 Escape chairs and they fit me perfectly!

I think it depends on what you're used to as a tall person. I've got the Jives as my primary seating (necessary due to room width) and at 6' 7" find I can sit in them for a pretty good long time. The larger Escapes would probably be a bit nicer, but at my size I'm used to pretty much nothing fitting me, so the difference between the Jive and Escape is very minimal to me.

Remember, no matter where you go... You're not where you were anymore.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1412 of 1435 Old 02-13-2017, 09:25 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 1
additional dimensions for Tribute chair

Hello,

Could someone with a Fusion Tribute please take 2 measurements for me.
The chair would be fully reclined for this and the head rest would be straight back.
Measurement 1 would be from the top of the head rest to the floor while in the reclined position.
Measurement 2 would be from the front-most part of the arm rest to the very back where the head rest would touch a back wall. The attached image "Tribute chair.jpg" shows 39", but I am not confident the chair is fully reclined in this example.

Thank You!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Tribute chair.JPG
Views:	42
Size:	75.2 KB
ID:	1964121  

My Theater room: 13x10, 92" screen, Epson 3500 projector on shelf, Onkyo Tx-SR504 in 6.1 mode, Klipsch Quintet iii speakers, Dayton 12" sub, Sony Blu-Ray/3D, Xbox 360
Family room: 46" Samsung 3D tv, Pioneer VSX-454 receiver, JBL ES20 speakers, Sony 3D Blu-Ray, Fire TV, Xbox 360, Wii
Future plans: better seating for the theater, possible upgrade to Atmos
post #1413 of 1435 Old 02-13-2017, 02:17 PM
rsh
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
Liked: 41
Quote:
additional dimensions for Tribute chair
Hello,

Could someone with a Fusion Tribute please take 2 measurements for me.
The chair would be fully reclined for this and the head rest would be straight back.
Measurement 1 would be from the top of the head rest to the floor while in the reclined position.
Measurement 2 would be from the front-most part of the arm rest to the very back where the head rest would touch a back wall. The attached image "Tribute chair.jpg" shows 39", but I am not confident the chair is fully reclined in this example.

Thank You!
I had my guys to do measurements in the warehouse.

1 measurement - 35"
2 measurement - 39"

Roman
rtheaters.com
Fusion Collection Seating
Ultimate Home Entertainment

post #1414 of 1435 Old 02-13-2017, 03:22 PM

Thank You!

My Theater room: 13x10, 92" screen, Epson 3500 projector on shelf, Onkyo Tx-SR504 in 6.1 mode, Klipsch Quintet iii speakers, Dayton 12" sub, Sony Blu-Ray/3D, Xbox 360
Family room: 46" Samsung 3D tv, Pioneer VSX-454 receiver, JBL ES20 speakers, Sony 3D Blu-Ray, Fire TV, Xbox 360, Wii
post #1415 of 1435 Unread 02-15-2017, 08:02 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
Liked: 22
I was looking to replace my 3 home theater seats. After searching the Internet and other companies on AVS forum, I decided on Ultimate Home Entertainment based on this forum and doing a Google search.

I do have to say that living in New Jersey and being able to sit in the seats was a bonus. My main thought process was that if you cant sit in any chairs ahead of time due to the fact that you are ordering over the internet, then I want to be certain that I'm dealing with a company that has stellar customer service so that I don't have to worry after the sale. After reading numerous reviews on the Internet, and comments on this forum, I decided to contact Roman. As an odd coincidence, he happens to live about 10 minutes from me.

I called Roman and he said for me to go to his warehouse and try out the different models. I went and sat in the different chairs, back and forth. I still wasn't 100% certain which model I wanted and so the next week I brought my wife. We both decided on three Fusion Escape seats.

I got the white glove delivery for later that week. Both of the delivery guys were on time and helpful in doing the setup out of the box.

The chairs are very comfortable. It did take time for me to get used to reclining in the chairs as I mostly remained in more of an upright position in my previous seats. The Escapes are made to sit reclined, and to this end, they are very comfortable. I often feel sciatica and restless leg, but I haven't had these issues with the Escapes.

I had also purchased the Buttkicker and amp on a whim for my seat. I have 3 Mark Seaton Subversive subs, which put out a ton of bass, but I was curious about the Buttkicker. In hooking this up, I could not get it to work. I went back and forth by email last Friday night and Saturday morning. I asked him if he could come to my house and help me trouble shoot. He came by in about 30 minutes and spent over an hour going over this with me, and we finally figured out the problem. My point isn't to give my opinion of the Buttkicker, but to illustrate Roman's commitment to customer service.

I definitely used up my quota of phone calls and email to Roman, but he has always answered every phone call, and replied to every email promptly, even on the weekends. To me, the customer service is just as important as the chairs. I'm sure there are other chairs out there that are comfortable, but how is the service after the sale? There is nothing more frustrating than buying anything and then dealing with lousy customer service for weeks or longer trying to resolve a problem.

I’m happy with my decision.
laugsbach likes this.
post #1416 of 1435 Unread 02-22-2017, 01:38 PM

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 43
I purchased 3 Fusion Escapes from Roman and received them in November 2014. I purchased the black leather/vinyl combo with advanced buttkickers installed. (you can view my post history in this thread to confirm)
I just wanted to provide some long term feedback. Seats have held up excellently after over two years of use. Buttkickers still bring a smile to my face everytime I fire up a movie.

I've only had one very slight issue: One of the chairs has on three seperate occasions had the controls (located around the cupholder) become unresponsive. They worked a few minutes later each time and it hasn't happened in many months and I can't repeat the failure when testing.

I've purchased Berkline chairs thru Roman before the Escapes. The Escapes were/are far better quality than the now-defunct Berklines. I would purchase chairs from Roman again without question.

The leather in the Escapes still looks great but the bonded leather of the Berkline's begin wearing away after about two-three years. My personal recommendation is to not order the bonded leather (although the Fusion's bonded leather may be better than the Berkline's).
post #1417 of 1435 Unread 02-27-2017, 07:02 AM
rsh
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I've only had one very slight issue: One of the chairs has on three seperate occasions had the controls (located around the cupholder) become unresponsive. They worked a few minutes later each time and it hasn't happened in many months and I can't repeat the failure when testing.
If this happens again, try the following:

Take the top plastic ring off the cup holder. There are two notches on the sides of the cup holder, and you can use a flat screwdriver to do so. You will find 3 screws under that ring that hold the cup holder in place. Try to tighten them up just a bit, and then put the plastic ring back on.

Roman
rtheaters.com
post #1418 of 1435 Unread 02-27-2017, 11:49 AM

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 43
Thanks Roman. I'll give that a try if needed.
post #1419 of 1435 Unread 03-06-2017, 07:43 AM
rsh
AVS Forum Special Member

Folks,

I have some clarification on the Montage Furniture Services protection plan.

It appears that the 5 year plan starts on the delivery day, and not after the manufacturer warranty expiries. First year it covers only what the manufacturer warranty does not, like gashes, scratches, broken mechs (after use), etc.., and after the manufacturer warranty expires it takes over.

That is not what I told by my rep when I first sign up with them, but that is what it is, and I just found this out.

My apologies for the misinformation to those who purchased it.
laugsbach likes this.

Roman
rtheaters.com
post #1420 of 1435 Unread 03-06-2017, 10:09 PM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 10
kudos to Roman - I got the white glove treatment during the order and delivery of my 2 new Fusion Tributes today. Sad to kick my 12003s to the curb, but the Tributes are that next step with adj. headrest, taller back - I'm 6'4" - firm cushion and the deep pockets on both armrest. Thank you Roman, quick and painless and I was so glad to find out about your business on this award winning site
post #1421 of 1435 Unread 03-09-2017, 06:45 AM
rsh
AVS Forum Special Member

Larry,

Thank you for your order and feedback.

Enjoy the chairs.

Roman
rtheaters.com
post #1422 of 1435 Unread 03-12-2017, 01:29 AM

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 34
Had a few conversations and emails with Roman and he is as professional and responsive as I've heard about for the MANY years I've seen him here on AVSForum.

Just about to pull the trigger on some Escapes (front) and Lagoons (back?), but was hoping to sit in them - still debating on the right model...wish I had one model choice that had everything I wanted (not possible...I want one that feels huge but has a tiny footprint, inexpensive but has every deluxe feature, super soft and plush but durable as titanium,...you know, all those incredibly unrealistic and mutually exclusive goals that drive manufacturers and sales people crazy).

Anyone close to Louisville, KY that has these (or any) that would be willing to let a (semi)respectable guy come over for a few moments with your seats? =)

New build: Cedar Creek Home Theater (working name) Construction Thread
Old Theater from previous home: Starting 'The Underground' Theater - My construction threads - Finishing 'The Underground' Theater

Last edited by handcuff; 03-12-2017 at 08:17 AM.
post #1423 of 1435 Unread 03-12-2017, 09:40 AM

After posting, I thought it may be best to do a quick write-up to ask you guys a few of my internal questions running around my head. Roman has been awesome about answering all the pre-sales questions and even giving excellent opinions about things that the buyer should already have figured out (I don't have them figured out). I'm trying to get an understanding of how 'acceptable' breaking certain home theater rules is and how that may work in my theater.

First, the general dimensions of my theater are relatively conservative - 19'+ long, 12'9 wide and ~9' tall. It will have 4" deep columns on each side which reduce the 'usable' width down to about 12'1, but still provide a bit of a 'gap' between the wall and the immediate edge of the chair. The door to the theater is on the side - it's a barn-style door (slides across the outside opening) and the opening is almost 5ft wide. There is also a 'bar' window opening in the back of the theater that can be closed with the same type of sliding barn door. It provides access to the bar on the opposite side of the wall, and allows people sitting at the bar while eating to see and hear the movie but be somewhat 'outside' the theater. Several images in the build process and in Sketchup are on my very short build-thread in my signature, but the overall look is very similar to this:

For seating, the goal was to have a rear row on a riser (roughly 13 inches tall) and front row directly on the floor. Width AND length are somewhat tight (I should have made the theater 3 ft larger in both directions), so I'm trying to figure out seating.

My wife and I are social people, and usually go out to dinner/movies at least twice a month with other couples. Additionally, we have people over for 'main event' things (Superbowl, UFC fights, basketball playoffs, Kentucky Derby, etc). Finally, we have four sons, two of which have autism and may end up living with us until we die. With all of these factors, in my mind it screams "get as many chairs as possible" when figuring out a format - I'm going to want them for the future.

I love the idea of the Escapes, and have decided I want them for the front row. I'd like to have 4 seats there, if possible, but I can't do a IOIOIOIOI format and be that narrow. I'd have to go with a double loveseat IOOIIOOI configuration (I don't think I can get rid of the double middle armrest with Escapes in this config, correct?) or a center loveseat config IOIOOIOI. Having the seats this wide means bumping the far right seat up against the column on the wall (basically, the chair is 4 inches off the wall, so your head will be about 18 inches from the wall, and about 4 foot from the above-ear surround sound speaker). The far left chair would be about 25 inches from the doorway opening, providing enough room to pass through, but still being somewhat 'tight'. I'm mostly OK with this, as I think that when my wife and I are alone, we would sit in the 'middle' chairs on the front row, so don't care about the side chairs, and when we have people over, everyone would be willing to sacrifice a little bit of surround-sound capabilities to have a seat in the theater. Maybe I'm wrong.

The back row is where I start having concerns. I was thinking of getting a duplicate row in the back, but read several people post that the majority of the time you will be watching movies alone. Don't design for parties, design for the 'normal' - my normal is probably four people watching movies. I'd prefer to have the back row only take up about 5'-5'6" on the riser, and have the back edge of the front row seats sitting about 5'6 from the back wall. This isn't possible, if I use reclining seats in the back. I've thought about just putting a couch back there, but I don't like the 'looks' of HT seats on the front row and a completely different seating option on the back. I've almost convinced myself to go with the Lagoons for the back row (comfortable, look similar to the Escapes, lower cost option) but I'm still torn between 5 Lagoons and 4 Escapes, keeping them all the exact same seat through the theater. Also, if I go with the four escapes, I'd use the extra width not needed for the aisle to go with a more configurable design IOIOIIOIOI that would allow me to move to a IOIIOOIIOI loveseat.

Now my questions that are rattling around in my head:
  1. Given my constraints and needs, this will put the right side seat against the wall in the front row, and the back row against the back wall and both side walls. This obviously isn't ideal. Should I be more conservative and reduce each row by 1 seat to keep off the side walls?
  2. Do I go with all Escapes (fewer in the back row) or do I go with Lagoons and get (1) more width, and (2) a different feeling chair in the event that someone in the family doesn't like the comfort of the Escape and wants a different option?
  3. How 'tight' can I be between the back wall, the back row, and the front row. I imagine that the back seats won't ever need to fully recline (higher riser and a row in front will keep people from reclining the entire way so they can see the movies). I don't care if people can walk between the front/back row if both rows are reclined...my feeling is that if someone needs to go to the bathroom during a party, interrupting the other people in the back row to get them to un-recline while they walk through is acceptable. What I DON'T want is to have someone from the back row put their feet right next to my head while I'm watching a movie in the front row. My older sons are 16 and 18, and they can clear a room with their feet-stink at times. =D I'm actually holding off building the riser until I have seats-in-hand, so I can build the riser to the perfect size. I just want to get the correct seats for this, to save as much space as possible.
  4. My budget would keep me from getting Buttkickers on these seats. I could get two if I go with all Escapes. I could get four if I go with 5 Lagoons on the back row or go with 6 if I go with four Lagoons on the back row (less expensive seats provides more money for other options). I can buy BK's in the future, so this isn't a huge deal for me, but I'm trying to make my decisions from a holistic perspective.

OK. So I've over-analyzed this way too much (that's my way...analysis paralysis is my skillset). Any thoughts/gut reactions you guys have are more than welcome. I'd like to make a decision in the next couple of days, but I'm also hoping someone close to me responds to my request for giving their chairs a test-spin, so I probably won't make the decision until Wed/Thurs after I've given people a chance to respond.

Thanks again for any feedback, and a special thanks to Roman for being so quick to answer my previous questions in such a professional and complete manner.
-Scott

Old Theater from previous home: Starting 'The Underground' Theater - My construction threads - Finishing 'The Underground' Theater

Last edited by handcuff; 03-12-2017 at 10:42 AM.
post #1424 of 1435 Unread 03-12-2017, 01:54 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
Liked: 73
You mentioned not liking the contrasting look of a couch on the riser, but have you considered traditional theater seats there? Especially if 4 people is more of the norm. Obviously, they're not big comfy recliners, but it can also provide a more theater-esque experience. I've seen a handful of folks (myself included) who went with the recliner type for the main row and theater for additional seating. It let's you shorten your riser a good bit, and there are tons of seat options to coordinate any look/color design you could imagine. We have Fusion Jives for our front row in a curve IOIOOIOI formation (needed the narrower Jives as my room has a 4' knee wall), and 4 theater style on the riser. That let me keep the riser to 5' deep, and there's still plenty of legroom. I'm 6'7" and it's more than enough legroom for me; I mean yes if I stretch completely I can put my feet on the row in front of me, but only just. The seats we picked turned out to be more comfortable than our local theater (plus a bit wider), and even when it's just me and the wife, I'll end up sitting back there on occasion just for the theater feel.

Remember, no matter where you go... You're not where you were anymore.
post #1425 of 1435 Unread 03-13-2017, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moebius View Post
You mentioned not liking the contrasting look of a couch on the riser, but have you considered traditional theater seats there? Especially if 4 people is more of the norm. Obviously, they're not big comfy recliners, but it can also provide a more theater-esque experience. I've seen a handful of folks (myself included) who went with the recliner type for the main row and theater for additional seating. It let's you shorten your riser a good bit, and there are tons of seat options to coordinate any look/color design you could imagine. We have Fusion Jives for our front row in a curve IOIOOIOI formation (needed the narrower Jives as my room has a 4' knee wall), and 4 theater style on the riser. That let me keep the riser to 5' deep, and there's still plenty of legroom. I'm 6'7" and it's more than enough legroom for me; I mean yes if I stretch completely I can put my feet on the row in front of me, but only just. The seats we picked turned out to be more comfortable than our local theater (plus a bit wider), and even when it's just me and the wife, I'll end up sitting back there on occasion just for the theater feel.
I actually looked at a couple different options in that realm, and took my wife to see some. She veto'd the idea - She has let me decide on everything within the theater, but that's where she put her foot down. It's either recliner-style home theater seats or it's a couch/sectional (almost had that up there also, but it sold out and I decided not to pursue further).

post #1426 of 1435 Unread 03-14-2017, 05:52 AM
rsh
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Anyone close to Louisville, KY that has these (or any) that would be willing to let a (semi)respectable guy come over for a few moments with your seats? =)
I have a few customers in LA that purchased Escape-1019s, but they are about 240-270 miles from you. If you are willing to take a 4 hour drive, I can ask them whether they would let you in to see and try the chairs.

Here are some:

Mandeville, LA 70448 - 237 miles
New Orleans, LA 70125 - 243 miles
Slidell, LA 70461 - 271 miles

Roman
rtheaters.com
post #1427 of 1435 Unread 03-14-2017, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsh View Post
I have a few customers in LA that purchased Escape-1019s, but they are about 240-270 miles from you. If you are willing to take a 4 hour drive, I can ask them whether they would let you in to see and try the chairs.

Here are some:

Mandeville, LA 70448 - 237 miles
New Orleans, LA 70125 - 243 miles
Slidell, LA 70461 - 271 miles
Roman,

As always, thanks for the responsiveness and your answer / energy.
I found someone locally (Cincinnati) to test the Escapes and Tributes (he has the Jives also, but I haven't been looking at those as much). We are heading up there on Thursday evening to try the seats and a couple of his speakers that align with my plans for my theater. He doesn't have the Lagoons, but I'll extrapolate based on my 'feel' from the other three (and the Lagoons would be in the back row anyway - I don't know if I'd drive a couple hundred miles to test-sit those, since it will be my kids and friends that will sit there anyway =).

Thanks again, and I'm hoping to make decisions by end-of-week.

Thanks,
-Scott
laugsbach likes this.

post #1428 of 1435 Unread Yesterday, 03:51 AM

Hello,

I'm looking for some feedback from Tribute owners.

I purchased 3 Tribute chairs a few weeks ago and have been discussing my concerns with Roman.
I feel there is a design flaw with the adjustable head rest.
Basically, when you adjust it to the forward position and let go, it snaps back quite a bit. Then, when you put any light pressure on the head rests, like when you relax your head into it, there is a creaking sound and the headrest goes back even further.
If I reach back with both hands and hold the headrest at the forward position, I can relax my head into it and be looking right ahead at the screen, which is my goal. As soon as I let go with both hands, it pops back and I'm staring straight up at the ceiling.
I feel this is not how these should work. If the mechanism has a forward position, there should be a way to lock it in that position.
I'd like to hear from other Tribute owners. Did I get a bad batch or is this how it works for yours as well?

Thanks!

post #1429 of 1435 Unread Yesterday, 04:33 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
Liked: 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by handcuff View Post
I found someone locally (Cincinnati) to test the Escapes and Tributes

Hi Scott, it was great to meet you and the Mrs. last night and I hope you got all the info you needed to make your decision. Feel free to PM me with any more questions...

@rsh Roman, feel free to add me to your list of customers willing to allow other AVS members a test "sit"...
post #1430 of 1435 Unread Yesterday, 04:37 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewEdgeMustang View Post
I don't have this problem with my two chairs...the headrest stays in place.

I will have a full review with pictures upcoming...
post #1431 of 1435 Unread Yesterday, 08:22 AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewEdgeMustang View Post
Hello,

I purchased 3 Tribute chairs a few weeks ago and have been discussing my concerns with Roman.
I feel there is a design flaw with the adjustable head rest.
Basically, when you adjust it to the forward position and let go, it snaps back quite a bit. Then, when you put any light pressure on the head rests, like when you relax your head into it, there is a creaking sound and the headrest goes back even further.
If I reach back with both hands and hold the headrest at the forward position, I can relax my head into it and be looking right ahead at the screen, which is my goal. As soon as I let go with both hands, it pops back and I'm staring straight up at the ceiling.
I feel this is not how these should work. If the mechanism has a forward position, there should be a way to lock it in that position.
I'd like to hear from other Tribute owners. Did I get a bad batch or is this how it works for yours as well?

Thanks!
Mine stay in place as well.
post #1432 of 1435 Unread Yesterday, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by laugsbach View Post
Hi Scott, it was great to meet you and the Mrs. last night and I hope you got all the info you needed to make your decision. Feel free to PM me with any more questions...

@rsh Roman, feel free to add me to your list of customers willing to allow other AVS members a test "sit"...
I wanted to say to the group how much I really appreciated your hospitality and generosity in sharing your home and knowledge with my wife and I last night, Larry. It was an honor to meet someone of such high caliber, and a pleasure to spend time with you talking about a passion you obviously enjoy!

For those who aren't aware, Larry (aka. laugsbach) saw my request for additional information regarding the Escapes (and other seats) on this thread, and offered to allow me to come by his house and take them for a test-drive. I've been looking into the Escapes for my front seats, and possibly the Tributes or Lagoons for my rear seats. Additionally, I'm considering building the Fusion-15's, Volt 8's for surround, Volt-6's for Atmos, and an 18 inch sub from the DIY threads - Larry has three different model seats from Roman (the Escapes, Tributes, and Jives). and many of those speakers in his arsenal (along with many other subs and movie-watching-awesomeness). His offer to come see his room and demo the seats, speakers, etc. was beyond generous and helpful, and I can't say how much I appreciated the ability to have 'hands-on' experience with each of the items I am buying over the internet. It takes the 'sight unseen' aspect out of the process and helps to ensure our family is making an informed decision about everything.

For those of you who haven't met him yet, Larry's is a wealth of information - his passion/enjoyment of our shared hobby is absolutely energizing.

Thanks again, Larry. My wife and I really appreciate it!
-Scott
laugsbach likes this.

post #1433 of 1435 Unread Yesterday, 10:49 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
Liked: 22
I'm still doing my research but I really like the recliners in my local AMC Dolby movie theater. Any suggestions on what would be the closest thing to those? Also I really like the configuration of there seats but able to make one of the armrest go up to make a love seat so I can occasionally laydown and take a nap. Any suggestions?
post #1434 of 1435 Unread Yesterday, 04:13 PM
rsh
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Also I really like the configuration of there seats but able to make one of the armrest go up to make a love seat so I can occasionally laydown and take a nap. Any suggestions?
You can do the following configurations:

3 seat couch IOOOI - Encore-1010, Lagoon-1011, Jive-1013 and Tribute-1015

or

chair/loveseat IOIOOI - any of our style groups

or

loveseat/chair IOOIOI - any of our style groups

You can then use modular removable armrest on the loveseat and couches to create an arm when you need to have it.

Roman
rtheaters.com
post #1435 of 1435 Unread Today, 07:08 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by handcuff View Post
Thanks again, Larry. My wife and I really appreciate it!
-Scott

You are very welcome Scott!

What do you go with?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Theater Room Items & Accessories