Seatcraft Vesta Reviews? Quality - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 4 Old 03-26-2012, 10:39 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Wondering if I could get some feeback from current owners of Seatcraft, specifically, the Vesta model.

For us, the Vesta fits our space well and offers the option to fold up the armrests and add another two people (4 kids) when times call for it.

Interested in quality of material, finish, comfort, durability, and comfort.

Van G

Carl Spackler: "The amazing stuff about this is, that you can play 36 holes on it in the afternoon, take it home and just get stoned to the bejeezus-belt that night on this stuff."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 03-29-2012, 01:19 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I would also be very interested in any responses to this from those who have experience with this line.

We are considering this same line, probably for the same reasons.

We are looking at these because of the fold up arm rests because we are looking for flexibility between having theater like seating (with arm rests and drink holders, some reclining) on the one hand, and sofa like seating (being able to lie down or squeeze in a bunch of people (i.e. smaller kids) when we need to).
post #3 of 4 Old 02-25-2013, 08:43 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Anybody out there have this?
post #4 of 4 Old 02-27-2013, 09:31 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Liked: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeljoo View Post

I would also be very interested in any responses to this from those who have experience with this line.

We are considering this same line, probably for the same reasons.

We are looking at these because of the fold up arm rests because we are looking for flexibility between having theater like seating (with arm rests and drink holders, some reclining) on the one hand, and sofa like seating (being able to lie down or squeeze in a bunch of people (i.e. smaller kids) when we need to).

I will second this, looking for reviews on this too for the same reasons. The folding up armrests would be a very nice feature when going from sitting close to someone or having individual seats. Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Theater Room Items & Accessories