RowOne Chairs - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 04-26-2012, 11:35 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
There is very little in the way of reviews available for the RowOne line of chairs. Does anybody own these or has anyone tried them out?

I've been able to find some of the more expensive options around my area, but I'm really trying to do the seating on a budget if possible. Ordering something without trying it scares the you know what out of me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 04-26-2012, 05:09 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Here's some background on the Row One brand. There are two categories of chairs: imports and US made. The imports are the Bijou and Marquee. The domestic made chairs are the City Lights, Skyline, Plaza, Metropolitan, Polaris, and Manhattan. The domestic styles are very much based on former Berkline styles. The imports are a little more unique in styling. The imports have good features and are a very good value (IMO). Leather match, finished backs, chaise seats, power recline, and optional shiatsu massage.

The domestic styles are available in microfiber, bonded, and leather match in several colors. Options include power, lighted cupholders, stainless or antique color cupholders, lighted base rails, and (brand new) Earthquake tactile (similar to Buttkicker).

The folks that run Row One are former Berkline employees and the domestic is being made at a factory near the old Berkline plant. That factory is being managed and work is done by former Berkline employees.

I believe the imports are a better value but both imports and domestic are well made and comparable to Berkline in terms of comfort and quality.

Row One also offers several other elements for home theater including entertainment centers, wood columns, baseboard and crown molding, bars, riser platforms and video screens.

Hopefully this helps.

Randy Bowman
myHTseats.com
Reply Theater Room Items & Accessories

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page