Seat Comparables - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 05-15-2012, 03:02 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I'm looking to buy 2 rows of 4 chairs for my new theater room. I've spoken with Roman, and ofcourse am very impressed. I just want to get something to compare to. My budget is tight and not large, so I'm needing to compare to Roman's Fusion Lagoons. I've heard about the Albany 8630 and Lane 175. At this time, power recline doesn't seem to be a big must for me. I currently have a sectional with 2 manual recline seats and have never thought a thing about it. My thinking is that I could save a little money upfront knowing that down the road I can upgrade to the big dogs. I do need the "wallaway" feature and a straight design. Other than that i'm open for suggestions. Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 05-17-2012, 06:37 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
The Albany Capri 8630 is a nice chair. Bonded leather only (black or brown), straight rows, power recline optional, starts at $399 with a great warranty. Comfortable chairs with contemporary styling - just not many bells & whistles (no lighted cupholders, baserail, factory Buttkicker, etc.) If budget is a big consideration, this is a very good chair for the money. I'm sure one of the other members can provide details on the Lane 175.

Randy Bowman
myHTseats.com
Reply Theater Room Items & Accessories

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page