Another satisfied Fusion Escape customer - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

Old 06-06-2012, 09:11 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
First off, Roman is a real pleasure to deal with. Obviously I live no where near his place of business, so I needed to lean on him for advice and he's always responsive via e-mail and phone. I ended up going with a 5 chair row of the Fusion Escapes |oo|o|o|o| in black leather. The leather is outstanding, controls work very smoothly and the chairs are super comfortable. I also took advantage of the additional 5 year warranty for $120 for all of the chairs, which I thought was a smart move given all of the electronics.

Every person that sees the blue controls on the cupholder at night is memorized. lol I don't have the complete row setup yet (waiting on carpet), but 155" of chairs across is going to be impressive. They will be 11' from a 65" Panasonic VT50 series (don't ask it's still in the box) rolleyes.gif with a 7.1 system using the massive HSU VTF-15H providing the low end, 5 polks and 2 Axiom QS8 v3's providing the side surround. Top it all of with a built in Middle Atlantic A/V in wall unit and I'm so excited, I can hardly stand it!!! Hurry up contractors!! biggrin.gif

Last thing I'm trying to decide is what to do for universal remote. Stick with the iPad and Roomie program. Buy a dedicated universal remote. Buy a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 with its IR blaster or try and find some kind of RF unit to work with my devices. If anyone has any ideas about this, please respond. So many choices, but I just don't know what's best.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-11-2012, 10:54 AM
rsh
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 19
I personally believe that IP based devices are the way of the future. Some of the new apps like Rommie w/iPad/Iphone is lacking full blown support yet, but it will grow, and will expand very quickly.

Roman
rtheaters.com
Fusion Collection Seating
Ultimate Home Entertainment
Old 07-11-2012, 11:54 AM

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 31
I had a great experience with Roman as well. I purchased Lagoons last fall and love theses chairs! You have an awesome set-up in the making, congrats!

I agree with Roman as I see tablets taking the main seat in ht controls at some point.
Of currently offerings, my favorite device is the Harmony One universal remote still. The Harmony 900 is the same but with RF control, which works great as well.
Old 07-11-2012, 12:40 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndskurfer View Post

I had a great experience with Roman as well. I purchased Lagoons last fall and love theses chairs! You have an awesome set-up in the making, congrats!
I agree with Roman as I see tablets taking the main seat in ht controls at some point.
Of currently offerings, my favorite device is the Harmony One universal remote still. The Harmony 900 is the same but with RF control, which works great as well.

+1 on the Harmony One. Easy to setup and even my four year old can operate it (that might not be good though biggrin.gif)

Old 07-18-2012, 06:40 PM

Liked: 11
does Roman have a web site ?
Old 07-19-2012, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbov6camaro View Post

does Roman have a web site ?

here you go ...

http://www.rtheaters.com/

Old 08-14-2012, 10:43 PM

Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsh View Post

I personally believe that IP based devices are the way of the future. Some of the new apps like Rommie w/iPad/Iphone is lacking full blown support yet, but it will grow, and will expand very quickly.

What is a Rommie, and how does it work?

Thanks!

Panasonic plasma, 'nuff said.