Seatcraft Bella - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 4 Old 06-22-2012, 11:34 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Anyone got these? I really wanted 3 seats but it's becoming clear that 2 would be better for my size room (11x11) and there's only 2 of us living there anyway. The Bella with a center console is only $550 for 2, and I can't find anything else in that price range. Anyone got any good suggestions? I know the Bella is pleather, but the sample I got actually feels quite nice.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 06-22-2012, 11:50 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimera2345 View Post

Anyone got these? I really wanted 3 seats but it's becoming clear that 2 would be better for my size room (11x11) and there's only 2 of us living there anyway. The Bella with a center console is only $550 for 2, and I can't find anything else in that price range. Anyone got any good suggestions? I know the Bella is pleather, but the sample I got actually feels quite nice.

Personally, I think you would be better off with Coaster in that price range.
post #3 of 4 Old 06-22-2012, 01:40 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Can you show me an example of a Coaster model where it's < $275 per seat??

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #4 of 4 Old 06-22-2012, 02:15 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimera2345 View Post

Can you show me an example of a Coaster model where it's < $275 per seat??

The two bottom models in the Coaster line are close to that. The Cyrus model is second from the bottom and is just a little bit more than that. That particular model even has real leather in all the important areas and a far better warranty. There are a couple of dealers here on AVS that I am sure would be glad to make you a deal on Coasters. Have you talked with Roman, Ken, or others here? You will find Home Theater seating prices are not set in stone. At least Coaster has some fans on AVS. I realize you are trying to save some money but before I would buy those Bellas I would look into buying used Berklines. My Berklines are going on 7 years old and still look like the day I bought them. I have never had a problem with them. I just think that after you get the Bellas you are going to have buyer's remorse. Sometimes it is just better to save up until you can afford a little bit better quality. But I can't make that decision for you. You have to do what is best for you and what you will be happy with. Trust me I understand. When I bought my Berklines I didn't have the money either. I put them on my credit card to be paid off over several years. It was worth it to me, the right decision for me, but may not be the right decision for you. Good luck to you in what ever your decision may be.
Reply Theater Room Items & Accessories

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page