Berkline Accessory Mount - Universal? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 07-16-2012, 10:19 AM - Thread Starter
AaronHal's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Sorry if this is a dumb question, I wasn't able to search out an answer. I recently picked up a Berkline Power Recliner for cheap (not sure the model; doesn't have papers or markings I can find), and it's got these table/accessory mounts on the arms just past the cup holders. On other chairs (Palliser in particular), there seem to be several accessories available for this mount.

Does anyone know if these mounts are universal, or if they are specific to each manufacturer? The mount is a metal disc with a hole in the center for a pole to be slotted into.

I'd like to order an iPad mount from somewhere, something like this, but I want to be sure first.

AaronHal is offline  
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 2 Old 07-16-2012, 11:40 AM
Advanced Member
KenLerch's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 736
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Yes, the Palliser iPad Holder should fit your Berkline model chair. Palliser uses the same type of system on their tray tables and iPad holders. The metal cylinders used by each manufacturer are very similar and usually the same diameter. If you can measure the inside diameter of the small metal cylinder that gets pressed down when you insert an accessory we can verify for you.

Ken Lerch
Home Theater Seating and Decor
Home Theater Seating


KenLerch is offline  
Reply Theater Room Items & Accessories

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off