Couple things Id like to say about these.
1. The tray tables are really strong. I have a HP dv8t laptop on a logitech padded cooling table that weighs nearly 10 lbs. I put it on the swivel table and the table does not flex at all. Really impressed with that.
2. The cup cooler is a metal plate at the bottom of the cup holders. I was in the room and the temp was 82 degrees. I put a bottle of beer in the cup holder and turned on the cooler button. My beer stayed ice cold all the way through until I finished it. The plate is ice cold to the touch. I really wish I knew how they work, but I thought it was a gimmick when I ordered the chairs, and never bothered to ask if they really kept your drinks cold. It was a pleasant surprise.
3. The electronic head rests are what makes this chair super comfortable. I sit in the chair and look at the tv, Then I open the foot rest until my lower back feels the lumbar support in the right position. My head in the mean time is still facing the optimal viewing position of the tv screen but is not touching the head rest. So that is when I raise the head rest until I feel it hit the back of my head. Now you are in what I consider the perfect viewing position. In my old seats I would have to either put my hands behind my head to tilt it up, or tilt my eyes down to see the screen which resulted in eye muscle strain. This head rest makes your head and eyes in the most natural position. The down side is, it is so comfortable you may need some coffee to stay awake.
4. The storage compartments are really deep. I literally have to stick my arm all the way in to reach the bottom. This gives me ideas for installing a remote control storage shelf that is sliding up and down with the lifting of the arm. Thinking of mounting a small drawer slide vertically in the compartment so when the arm rest is lifted, it pulls up the shelf. The pneumatic arms that assist on lifting the arm rest are on a hair trigger. You literally just need to bump them and they will open. So there is no difficulty in keeping the cover open while you get stuff in and out.
5. One gripe is, I wish Roman had Ipad and cell phone holders for sale. He offered to sell me one from a different seat manufacturer, but he said he was not positive it would fit. Time Warner Cable is my provider, and I have the Time Warner APP on my tablet that acts as a remote control, as well as a DVR control and even live viewing of channels. To have that mounted on the arm rest would have put me in the star trek captains chair for sure. Roman needs to get this available. But this has nothing to do with the chairs, just the available accessories. Although I can see putting this accessory on as being the stepping stone to becoming one of those hover chair bound characters on the space ship in the movie Wall-E.
6. The lock button on the switch panel is a good call. Because the switches are capacative, and not mechanical, it is easy to graze them when grabbing your drink. So the lockout feature comes in handy.
7. The seats are so silent that my wife accidentally trapped our dog inside the seat rest when she closed it. Don't worry our little pug was not injured, just a little confused. He barked at the foot rest for a hour after though.
8. The measurement of the over all footprint of all the chairs in a row is exactly as the PDF file told us it would be. We layed out sheets of paper taped together on the floor to test fit the chairs before we ordered. As you can see in the photo, we had a walkway on the left side and a window on the right. We calculated we would have 10 inches of space on the right side between the seat and the window and that is exactly what we have. So I am happy to say the measurements are spot on.
If I have more thoughts, Ill post them.