AVS Forum banner

Looking for DVD/Blu-ray shelves

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  airscapes 
#1 ·
I am looking at buying another DVD shelf unit, as I've used up the two that I have so far.

Now, I absolutely, can not, drill or screw or hammer anything into the wall, so any shelf units out there that are 'wall hanging' or need to be anchored to the wall, I have to reject. That is one of the conditions I agreed to when my parents let me use the basement area as a home theater/ computer area.

Also, I absolutely hate (and actually refuse) the idea of putting the discs into boxes - as I organize my discs alphabetically and bringing one movie home creates about 2 hours worth of work in order to keep everything in order.

Any ideas from this smart crowd?

#6 ·
I would think anything that holds alot of dvd's, cd's would have to be anchored, unless you want to take the risk of it falling over. I'm using a dvd rack made by Boltz. All steel construction and it can be added to at a later date if needed. I also have their LP rack. Since it's steel they never sag like wood does over time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.