Rtheaters.com / Interiorexpress vs American Signature - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 8 Old 12-05-2012, 07:42 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Guys I am thinking of getting some home theater recliners or a large sectional.

I have looked at the places below. Can anyone shed any light on these companies for Theater Seating or Sectionals?

Rtheaters.com

Interiorexpress.com

American Signature
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 12-05-2012, 07:49 AM
Advanced Member

Liked: 27
I placed an order with Roman from rtheaters.com for some Berklines on his closeout sale. I asked him probably 20 million questions and he answered all of them very quickly. It was an email chain going back/forth for like a whole day.

I then deposited the money for 5 chairs on Wednesday afternoon last week.

Monday the chairs arrived.

I got them all setup and finished plugging them in last night and I could not be happier with them. So this is a +1 for rtheaters.com for sure. The only thing is if you pay with cc there is a 3% charge so keep that in mind. But I ended up just depositing cash.

Also the delivery company did not call me when they were delivering them and just left them in my driveway. I wish they had called me to let me know they were coming with them. But this has nothing to do with rtheaters, this was all on the delivery company. And the company he used was YTR, who in turn gave some other company called Safeway something my delivery to bring it to my house. So it was out of Roman's hands at that point so definitely not on him.
post #3 of 8 Old 12-05-2012, 07:58 AM - Thread Starter

Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by purbeast View Post

I placed an order with Roman from rtheaters.com for some Berklines on his closeout sale. I asked him probably 20 million questions and he answered all of them very quickly. It was an email chain going back/forth for like a whole day.
I got them all setup and finished plugging them in last night and I could not be happier with them. So this is a +1 for rtheaters.com for sure. The only thing is if you pay with cc there is a 3% charge so keep that in mind. But I ended up just depositing cash.
Also the delivery company did not call me when they were delivering them and just left them in my driveway. I wish they had called me to let me know they were coming with them. But this has nothing to do with rtheaters, this was all on the delivery company. And the company he used was YTR, who in turn gave some other company called Safeway something my delivery to bring it to my house. So it was out of Roman's hands at that point so definitely not on him.

Which ones did you buy and were you able to get a better price then online? Link?

Also did you get leather of bonded and how is the quality?
post #4 of 8 Old 12-05-2012, 05:32 PM
Advanced Member

I contacted him via PM on these boards and told him I needed 5 or 6 in a row and he emailed me with prices.

I haven't seen the exact setup I got on any other sites, but I've seen 5 in a row on 4seating go for $2650 - $2900. I got leather/power. The color I got (chocolate brown) I also don't see on many sites.

I paid hundreds less than those prices I quoted above. It also came with an extended 5 year warranty through a 3rd party company.
post #5 of 8 Old 12-05-2012, 07:08 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 392
Quote:
Originally Posted by purbeast View Post

How did you deposit the cash? I plan on ordering 3 escapes tomorrow?
post #6 of 8 Old 12-05-2012, 08:43 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by audiofan1 View Post

How did you deposit the cash? I plan on ordering 3 escapes tomorrow?

I went to a Bank of America branch and just deposited the cash to his account.
post #7 of 8 Old 12-05-2012, 08:51 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 392
Is this the easiest way:D
post #8 of 8 Old 12-06-2012, 06:00 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by audiofan1 View Post

Is this the easiest way:D

What is easiest for me may not be easiest for you. Why don't you contact him and just talk to him smile.gif
Reply Theater Room Items & Accessories

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page