Lane End Zone 222 theather seats - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 7 Old 01-10-2013, 05:59 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
These seats are on sale locally. I was wondering if anyone had these or had some opinions on these and what they compare to.

Thanks,

Jason
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 01-10-2013, 07:03 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 17
These?
http://www.theaterseatstore.com/lane-endzone-222-theater-seat

post #3 of 7 Old 01-10-2013, 08:20 PM - Thread Starter

Yeah those
post #4 of 7 Old 01-11-2013, 06:02 AM
Advanced Member

Liked: 25
The Lane Endzone chair is the domestic version of the Lane 103 (formerly the Berkline Reno model 12003). If you find reviews/opinions of the Lane Matinee, Model 103 they will apply to this chair. It is a very popular chair because it is comfortable, features tray tables and storage, Illuminated LED Cup Holders and has a taller back height at 44". (and is made in the USA).

Ken Lerch
StargateCinema.com
Home Theater Seating and Decor
HTSeating.com
Home Theater Seating

post #5 of 7 Old 01-11-2013, 08:13 AM - Thread Starter

Thanks Ken. Figured i would go check these out just cause they are on sale and onterest free financing. I think they will be a little wider than I ideally want.

Have been looking online at the berk 13175/ lane 175. This is the only theater seat that i have actually sat in to date, It was manual however. I like the narrow footprint. Also looks like a guy could get a straight row of 3 for around 1300 online delivered. downside of online is no no interest financing deals.

Any other seats with similar dimensions\cost that i should look hard at. Just sucks that my options to actually sit in theae chairs are very limited. Thanks
post #6 of 7 Old 01-11-2013, 08:33 AM
Advanced Member

Liked: 25
If you like the manual version of the 175 you will definitely like the power version. I highly recommend power recline in any home theater chair if in your budget.. Also, look at what you are getting in the leather- bonded leather or leather match. As for financing... Since PayPal now owns BillMeLater, you can use the BillMeLater option of PayPal to get six months "same as cash" (upon approval by BillMeLater, of course). So you have a built-in financing option with anyone that accepts PayPal.

Some other options for Narrow Footprint Chairs:
RowOne Applause: Based on the ever-popular Berkline 088, but with a much-needed taller back height
Albany Metro: narrow footprint with all the bells and whistles- tray tables, storage, Illuminated cup holders
Lane 220: Again based on the Berkline 088 but the back is not as tall as the Applause

Ken Lerch
StargateCinema.com
Home Theater Seating and Decor
HTSeating.com
Home Theater Seating

post #7 of 7 Old 01-11-2013, 12:35 PM - Thread Starter

Got a chance to check out the end zone 222, and refreshed myself with the 175. The 175 is comfortable to me, and I like the curved arm rests. I don't like the non chaise look and the smallish cup holders.

The 222 was comfortable as well. Definitely have no need for tray tables. The ones they hand on there were cheap looking and were falling apart. Lighted cup holders were cool, but not a necessity.

I think one place had the lane 174, the sales guy didn't have a clue. It had larger cup holders, and chaise recline. It straight arm rests.

My loveseat will be here next week. I should have an idea on how wide I wanna go with a seat of 3 chair.
Reply Theater Room Items & Accessories

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page