Good Speaker Desk - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 02-10-2013, 02:32 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I am re organizing my bedroom into a mini home theater with a 7.1 set up and my pc, but what i need to find is a good desk i can put at the far end of my rectangular room to set up my monitor and LCR speakers. most of the desks i have found are not really set up very well for the left, center and right speakers and dont have enough desk space. the studio RTA creation station looks nice but i have not seen anything else. Any suggestions? thanks.

http://www.musicarts.com/Studio-RTA-Creation-Station-Studio-Desk-546550-i1152461.mac
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 02-10-2013, 02:57 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Liked: 113
How about a dinning room table.. been using one as my office desk for years.. printer, fax, speakers, monitor, desk light, router, piles of papers etc.
Got it at a R&F scratch and dent place for $99, one corner was crunched... put that in the back and you don't even see it.
post #3 of 3 Old 02-10-2013, 03:59 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by airscapes View Post

How about a dinning room table.. been using one as my office desk for years.. printer, fax, speakers, monitor, desk light, router, piles of papers etc.
Got it at a R&F scratch and dent place for $99, one corner was crunched... put that in the back and you don't even see it.

I was hoping it would have different levels for my monitor/speakers and another for my avr and xbox, and a pull out keyboard tray so i have more open desk space.
Reply Theater Room Items & Accessories

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page