Fusion Lagoon vs. Fusion Tribute -- Pros & Cons - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

Old 02-12-2013, 07:11 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
First off let me say to all of the Fusion Escape owners, yes, I know those are the superior chairs. I know they come with bells, whistles, and do-dads. They are the epitome of home theater seating excellence. BUT, I'm working with a limited space and I need a row of 4, and the Escape configuration in the |O|OO|O| is just too long (125").

So, I want to hear from all of the Lagoon and Tribute owners. Did you go with leather/vinyl combo or bonded? How long have you owned your seats? Would recommend them to a friend? Would you purchase them again? If a Tribute owner, how often do you utilize the manual headrest? Could you live without it?

To give a little background, I'm a market research analyst, so I over-analyze EVERYTHING! I need to validate my decisions before I decide, and that is extremely difficult when picking out a piece of furniture you have never physically sat on. My wife has given me 24 hours to decide between these two seats. Given the stellar feedback and personal experience (emails back and forth...A LOT) with Roman, he has already earned my business. Now I just need to decide on what business that is, Lagoon or Tribute.

GO!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-13-2013, 02:56 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I am in the same over analyzing stage you are. I think the Tributes are better looking, have the adjustable headrest, and the storage compartments. The only advantage the Lagoon's have (as fas as I can tell) is price. Not sure if you were looking for an opinion, but I gave one anyway!

Have you considered |O||OO||O| ? This is my dilema! It basically makes the end chairs the option to be used in a standalone configuration. If you are limited in space you could slide one of the chairs to a different location and move it inline for when you need the 4th seat.

Please post again once you have made your decision!