Need Help With Escape Chairs! Will I be comfortable? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 02-12-2013, 09:12 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hello everybody! Long time lurker, first time poster.

I've already been in contact with Roman about a set of Escapes but there may be an issue and i need some help.
I'm 6'3" 290lbs and I need opinions on these seats for big guys! 42 waist, 32 inseam, 18 1/2 shirt kinda big guy.... I'm in Houston, TX and would love to try them out but don't have the time or resources to fly to NJ.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

BTW, these will be going in my media/living room. I have a Townhouse and the room is a long living/dining/kitchen combo on the 2nd of three floors. I already installed my projector and 120 inch screen, and my 7.1 system (SHU speakers are absolutely epic for my needs!). It's still a work in progress.

Thanx in advance for the help....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 02-13-2013, 05:19 AM
HOME THEATER CONTRACTOR

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
Liked: 583
On a project last year the client purchased the escapes (Summer fun in my signature) My impression is that it is a quality chair. Second is that they are wide, my client actually thought they may be too big as he could probably fit a soccer ball beside his butt and the arm rest. He was probably 5-10 and 180 Lbs. Almost too wide for him. Third they are Firm chairs, You should like firm seating, like Mercedes leather seats. I'm going to look for a photo I saw of people sitting in them that was posted a while back.
Reply Theater Room Items & Accessories

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page