Panamax MR4300 Setup and Thoughts - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 03-10-2013, 04:42 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with this product and if you think that this would work with my system.

Home Theater
Receiver- Pioneer Elite SC-57
Mains- Polk RTi12
Center- Polk CSi5
Front Height - Polk RTi4
Surrounds- Polk FXi A6
Back Surrounds - Polk RTi4
Sub- Dual Epik Empires
Projector- Epson 6010
Screen- DragonFly 100"
Blu-Ray- Oppo BD-93
Game Units- 120 GB Slimline PS3, Super NES
The dual epiks are ran separate off their own power supply- currently both ran into separate wall outlets with no surge protector on them (would these benefit to have one as well running them into the high power supply?).

Also, from reviews I have read, many say they can tell a difference in video and audio quality- any truth behind this? Right now I am currently using a monster surge protector (around $129- not sure of the model).

Also what would be the best way to hook this up? AVR and projector into the high current and then anything else that may use more power and then everything else into the others? And should this be left on at all times or turned off with the other components when not in use?

One last thing- I run a MRF-350 for my MX-880 URC remote- everything is ran by RF. I lost the program that I had to update my remote, but does anyone know if the URC remote can control the MR4300? I guess this would just be important if the MR4300 would need to be powered up and down each time since all my components, except my Oppo and PS3, are in a separate area and not in the room.

Been a while since Ive been on here- since posting about which subs I should go with. But thanks in advance and any help would be great..thanks in advance!

~Josh
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 03-10-2013, 04:47 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10

Thought I could post a pic of some of the components. The hole is now closed in with a shelf for blu rays and my Oppo, PS3, and old school Super NES. Only other things not in picture is the projector as well as an Apple TV station.
Reply Theater Room Items & Accessories

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page