Need HELP! Have MIRAGE components - **New In Box** Please read... - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 06-20-2013, 10:32 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi All,
Due to a very unfortunate circumstance, (the very early and untimely passing of my brother) we have come across many new, never opened boxes of Mirage components that we (my other 2 brothers and myself) feel were intended for a home theater room at my brother's former home (due to divorce, this never happened).

These have never been out of the box; they were stored in a 3rd floor, climate controlled storage unit for the past few years. They are now sitting inside of my brother's home (again, all climate controlled areas).

Bottom line is this ... how is the best way to "liquidate" these components. We would like to do as a package. I know he has a Mirage subwoofer (PS-12-90 - still in box but this appears to have been opened but I know it was never used). I remember two very tall speakers (Mirage also), along with two smaller boxes (one for each speaker?) that we unpacked. There is a Yamaha RX-V2700 AV Receiver (took a pic of that box and the subwoofer with my phone!) also new in box, never opened. I believe there may be a few more components but wanted to get this out there a.s.a.p. for guidance as my one bro needs to be able to re-claim his condo.

Looking for the best way to help market this "room" to the right folks.

Any advice will greatly be appreciated and welcome!

Thank you!
Linda
Reply Theater Room Items & Accessories

Tags
Yamaha Rxv2700 7 1 Channel Network Home Theater Receiver
Gear in this thread - Rxv2700 by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page