Showtime Power Recliner - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 4 Old 07-29-2013, 07:10 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I'm in the market for recliners. It's time to replace my 10 yr old couch. The two furniture store I've checked out are Dania and Room Place.

At the Room Place, The SHowtime Power Recliner caught my eyes. It had all the bell and whistle I was looking for at a decent price of $699 each.

Now, I've heard some horror stories from Room Place. Just wondering if anyone had any experiece with this recliner. Couldnt really find any reviews on them.

http://www.theroomplace.com/product/pwr+recl+brown+showtime.do?sortby=ourPicksAscend&from=fn#.UfZ3M21dB8M

Premiere Showtime. Our Showtime brown recliner delivers a stylish way of relaxing, kicking back and watching a movie. Upholstered in 100% NU Leather which gives you the look and soft feel of genuine leather. The thickly padded fronts and sides, pillow-top arms and high pub back provide extreme comfort. Touch buttons control power massage, beverage cooler and the blue LED light. Sitting in this recliner will make you feel as if you have front row seat to a premiere. The Showtime power recliner is sure to become your favorite seat in the house.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 07-29-2013, 07:50 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 26
That chair looks comfy but it does not appear to be made by any "name brand" (like Palliser, Lane, RowOne, etc.) out there.

Given that you say this: "Now, I've heard some horror stories from Room Place" I would consider other sources. There are lots of places both online and brick and mortar that specialize in home theater seating. Look around this forum for some ideas.

Good luck with your search!

Ken Lerch
StargateCinema.com
Home Theater Seating and Decor
HTSeating.com
Home Theater Seating

post #3 of 4 Old 07-29-2013, 07:55 AM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Thanks for the info. I'm a little hestiant to buy online w/o seating on it. I've got problems with my lower back, it stiffens up quickly.

Just looking for a comfy and comtemporary recliner that fits my need and budget.

Thanks.
post #4 of 4 Old 07-29-2013, 09:32 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Gotcha. If you liked what you sat in, go for it! Just consider the warranty also.

If you'd like to find some home theater seating in your area use the dealer locator pages on the manufacturer's web sites. Palliser, Lane and others have them. Just call ahead to make sure they have what you're looking for on the floor before driving there. Again, good luck with your search.

Ken Lerch
StargateCinema.com
Home Theater Seating and Decor
HTSeating.com
Home Theater Seating

Reply Theater Room Items & Accessories

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page