Need new theater seats...HELP!!! - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 08-15-2013, 12:27 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Currently have 2 Lane 103 Matinee seats. They are leather and power recline. Good seats but if I had to do it over again I would go with a different pair for me and my wife. Found them to be just a little stiff for out liking.

Now that the rest of the room is complete it's time to finally complete the seating. We are going to have 2 seats in the front row and 3 in the back. What I plan of doing is buying 1 more Lane 103 and moving the current two seats we use to the back row and then purchase a slight upgrade for the front 2 seats for me and my wife. Anyone else have the Lane 103? We found them to be good chairs but just a little stiff for what we are looking for. Can anyone recommend leather, power recline theater seating that has a slightly softer feel to them? Budget is around $1500 for the pair. What measure do they use to determine softness/firmness of a seat? Foam density? Anyone know what firmness the Lane 103 series comes in at? Just looking for any and all suggestions as it's very difficult to find stores here in DFW test these all out at and yes I know it's very subjective. Thanks in advance!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 08-16-2013, 08:24 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Liked: 335
Being in Dallas you should certainly look up the "home team"...

http://unitedleatherusa.com/index.php

Rock Creek Theater -- CIH, Panamorph, Martin Logan, SVS PB2000, Carada Masquerade, Grafik Eye, Bar table, Green Glue, JVC RS50 
Theater build photos: http://photobucket.com/autor-ht

Reply Theater Room Items & Accessories

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page