Looking for showroom for Palliser Seats in Midwest - AVS Forum

AVS Forum > Home Entertainment & Theater Builder > Theater Room Items & Accessories > Looking for showroom for Palliser Seats in Midwest

Theater Room Items & Accessories

Chosen's Avatar Chosen
03:35 PM Liked: 10
post #1 of 5
03-16-2014 | Posts: 16
I am looking to purchase new theater seats. I am 6'3" so I am looking for something with a taller back than what I have found around Cincinnati. The 2 Palliser styles that look the most promising are Digital and Lemans. If anyone knows of a showroom within a few hours drive from Cincinnati that has a good selection of Palliser chairs, please let me know about them.

Thanks.
dannocron's Avatar dannocron
08:32 PM Liked: 10
post #2 of 5
03-16-2014 | Posts: 15
Just purchased Palliser "Media" chairs at Frontroom in the Tri County area. Watson's has a number of their chairs in their showroom.
Chosen's Avatar Chosen
07:45 AM Liked: 10
post #3 of 5
03-17-2014 | Posts: 16
Thanks for the response dannocron. I have checked out the chairs in both locations. My wife could fit comfortably in them I didn't feel like I could recline very far because the seats wouldn't support my head. Lemans & Digital both have telescoping headrests which I hope will make it more comfortable for me.
kmhvball's Avatar kmhvball
07:49 PM Liked: 53
post #4 of 5
08-23-2014 | Posts: 398
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen View Post
Thanks for the response dannocron. I have checked out the chairs in both locations. My wife could fit comfortably in them I didn't feel like I could recline very far because the seats wouldn't support my head. Lemans & Digital both have telescoping headrests which I hope will make it more comfortable for me.
Hi Chosen... Have you purchased chairs... If so, what did you go with and what are your thoughts? FYI... I am in the Cincinnati area as well ...
Chosen's Avatar Chosen
07:20 AM Liked: 10
post #5 of 5
08-25-2014 | Posts: 16
I contacted every store that I could find within 300 miles and no one had any Lemans or Digital chairs to try out. I even contacted the regional Palliser rep and said there weren't any to be found in the area.

The 2 places that I thought had the best selections were Watson's and Hanson's in Dayton. The rep told me to try out the Autobahn seats, which they had at Watson's, as they are very similar to the Lemans. We didn't like those and ended up going with Record seats, which we bought from Hanson's. We have really enjoyed the seats.

Your construction thread is great, btw. We lived in Mason (Deerfield) until a year or so ago when we moved to Symmes Township.

Feel free to post here or PM me if you have any other questions.
Reply Theater Room Items & Accessories

Subscribe to this Thread