Cruising the AVS Forum while intoxicated... - Page 64 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
First ... 62  63  64 65  66  ... Last
Theater Room Items & Accessories > Cruising the AVS Forum while intoxicated...
sb1's Avatar sb1 07:19 PM 09-19-2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waboman View Post

I believe you called it from just the clasp in a cell phone pic.

Yeah, I just couldn't remember for sure if it was yours. Sometimes I drink when I frequent these fora.

I'm watch shopping again.

Waboman's Avatar Waboman 03:34 PM 09-21-2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by sb1 View Post

Yeah, I just couldn't remember for sure if it was yours. Sometimes I drink when I frequent these fora.

I'm watch shopping again.

As you should. The force is strong with this one.

What kind of timepiece are you thinking? What do you currently wear?
sb1's Avatar sb1 06:37 PM 09-22-2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waboman View Post

As you should. The force is strong with this one.

What kind of timepiece are you thinking? What do you currently wear?

Looking at some of the "micro-brewery" offerings. Loving the retro look of the Halios Laguna right now. I'm currently rocking the Citizen Aqualand as my daily beater and the Seamaster when we go out.
rich3fan's Avatar rich3fan 04:06 PM 09-23-2011




"Sommmmbody STOP Me!!!"
sb1's Avatar sb1 07:00 PM 09-23-2011
Damn, Rich! You knocked it out of the park, didn't you?!!!

We have a fire going in the front yard. Got some chili and potato soup going on the stove and liqour for me. Lots of kids from the neighborhood so I keep it on the down low. I'll try to snap some pics.

EDIT (all the folks aren't here yet, but here's the start):


rich3fan's Avatar rich3fan 08:06 PM 09-23-2011
Looks like great times at home Stephen. Enjoy!
sb1's Avatar sb1 08:26 PM 09-23-2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich3fan View Post

Looks like great times at home Stephen. Enjoy!

Thanks man. We've had a blast tonight.
Waboman's Avatar Waboman 11:31 PM 09-23-2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by sb1 View Post

Looking at some of the "micro-brewery" offerings. Loving the retro look of the Halios Laguna right now. I'm currently rocking the Citizen Aqualand as my daily beater and the Seamaster when we go out.

Those are some nice timepieces. I like the Halios Laguna. Of course I'm partial to the Seamaster. Have you purchased one yet?
Waboman's Avatar Waboman 11:34 PM 09-23-2011
Wow, Rich. Talk about a kick ass selection of bourbon. What time shall I show up?

Sb1, too cool, amigo. Looks like an awesome time. Beautiful time of year for a fire, friends/family and cocktails. What's your pleasure this evening?
Waboman's Avatar Waboman 11:35 PM 09-23-2011
It's not just cold. It's super cold.
LL
Kipp Jones's Avatar Kipp Jones 04:17 PM 09-24-2011
Wabo,
I finally bought the shot glass ice molds! Great with Goldschlager!
Waboman's Avatar Waboman 06:24 PM 09-24-2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipp Jones View Post

Wabo,
I finally bought the shot glass ice molds! Great with Goldschlager!

Ice, ice, baby. That rocks, Kipp! Let me know when you're ready for an AVS shot or two.
sb1's Avatar sb1 11:03 PM 09-24-2011
Just pissed the wife off due to drunken opinions. Mission accomplished.
JukeBox360's Avatar JukeBox360 11:42 AM 09-25-2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by sb1 View Post

Just pissed the wife off due to drunken opinions. Mission accomplished.

That's never good lol.
sb1's Avatar sb1 07:34 AM 09-26-2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by JukeBox360 View Post

That's never good lol.

I admit it seemed funny at the time. Not so much later.
JukeBox360's Avatar JukeBox360 08:44 AM 09-26-2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by sb1 View Post

I admit it seemed funny at the time. Not so much later.

I'll bet. Things like that are never good. Even less funny while drinking. Just makes on look like an ass. Can't handle the a drink without pissing others off is a good sign of saying. "Maybe I shouldn't drink till I learn to control myself better." As I believe drinking should always be fun. Always.
sb1's Avatar sb1 08:09 AM 09-28-2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by JukeBox360 View Post

I'll bet. Things like that are never good. Even less funny while drinking. Just makes on look like an ass. Can't handle the a drink without pissing others off is a good sign of saying. "Maybe I shouldn't drink till I learn to control myself better." As I believe drinking should always be fun. Always.

Oh, thank you doctor.
JukeBox360's Avatar JukeBox360 10:08 AM 09-28-2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by sb1 View Post

Oh, thank you doctor.

Hey, I was just sayin lol.
Waboman's Avatar Waboman 07:06 PM 09-28-2011
Time to bust out the ice shot glasses and do a toast to Wednesday. Good ol' hump day.



Johnla's Avatar Johnla 10:53 PM 09-28-2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waboman View Post

Time to bust out the ice shot glasses and do a toast to Wednesday. Good ol' hump day.

Toasting your 0-3 Vikings, that's not gonna help.....
Waboman's Avatar Waboman 04:08 PM 09-30-2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnla View Post

Toasting your 0-3 Vikings, that's not gonna help.....

Yeah, it helps. So you're saying 39 total passing yards isn't enough to win a game?
markek's Avatar markek 06:30 PM 10-05-2011
With Halloween fast approaching I was wondering if anyone had any really good pumkin cocktail recipes.
JukeBox360's Avatar JukeBox360 06:56 PM 10-05-2011
Grabbing a beer for Steve Jobs tonight. He will be missed.
rich3fan's Avatar rich3fan 05:56 PM 10-07-2011
Welp, broken record that I am... fresh bottle of Russell's Reserve gets the nod tonight. Accompanying that will be the 2 hour rebroadcast on XM radio station "Deep Tracks" of a BBC radio show featuring a Pink Floyd from 1973. Thinking this is the very first time I'll have sat intently in front of my HT setup to listen to XM anything.

Crossing fingers that my DVR doesn't miss tonight's episode of Fringe.
Jive Turkey's Avatar Jive Turkey 06:35 PM 10-07-2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich3fan View Post

Welp, broken record that I am... fresh bottle of Russell's Reserve gets the nod tonight. Accompanying that will be the 2 hour rebroadcast on XM radio station "Deep Tracks" of a BBC radio show featuring a Pink Floyd from 1973. Thinking this is the very first time I'll have sat intently in front of my HT setup to listen to XM anything.

Crossing fingers that my DVR doesn't miss tonight's episode of Fringe.

All things Floyd make for a great listening session.

Though three Budweisers is the extent of my Happy Hour tonight. I get much deeper into and the head is spaced out tomorrow. Product of being 54 and too many brains cells lost in my younger days, I suppose.
rich3fan's Avatar rich3fan 06:46 PM 10-07-2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jive Turkey View Post

All things Floyd make for a great listening session.

Though three Budweisers is the extent of my Happy Hour tonight. I get much deeper into and the head is spaced out tomorrow. Product of being 54 and too many brains cells lost in my younger days, I suppose.

Mister, "you must be psychic!"

54 this past June Jive, and the stories I could tell about burning up brain cells!
rich3fan's Avatar rich3fan 08:06 PM 10-07-2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich3fan View Post

Welp, broken record that I am... fresh bottle of Russell's Reserve gets the nod tonight. Accompanying that will be the 2 hour rebroadcast on XM radio station "Deep Tracks" of a BBC radio show featuring a Pink Floyd from 1973. Thinking this is the very first time I'll have sat intently in front of my HT setup to listen to XM anything.

Crossing fingers that my DVR doesn't miss tonight's episode of Fringe.

Wow. What a let-down. Turns out it wasn't 2 hours as advertised, but instead only 50 minutes. Set list was "Fat Old Sun", "One of These Days" and "Echoes".

Truth is, the only reason I still subscribe to XM is because 4 of the DJ's I grew up with in the 70's and 80's are there, and Michael Tearson especially. He was the main man on WMMR 93.3 FM in Phllly, and when I hear him now on XM radio it really takes me back to the great, early days when Rock-n-Roll was planting its roots. MAN if I could just have 35 years of my life back.
Barnacules's Avatar Barnacules 11:37 PM 10-09-2011
Percoset + Flexiral FTW!
sb1's Avatar sb1 08:54 AM 10-13-2011
Hoping to fall off that wagon tonight or tomorrow night. Work has been kicking me in the junk lately and I haven't even had time for cocktail hour(s). Well, maybe here and there...
lhard77's Avatar lhard77 07:44 PM 10-13-2011
Hey SB1, I am backtracking a little. But, your neighborhood gathering looked like a blast. Where do you live? My neighbors might show up if I started a fire in the front yard, but..... that would just be to complain about it.

Also for the rest of you, enjoying some Bacardi Select and Diet Coke.

Here's to Thursday??

Lane
First ... 62  63  64 65  66  ... Last

Up
Mobile  Desktop