Cruising the AVS Forum while intoxicated... - Page 67 - AVS Forum
First ... 65  66  67 68  69  ... Last
Theater Room Items & Accessories > Cruising the AVS Forum while intoxicated...
Kipp Jones's Avatar Kipp Jones 02:57 PM 01-01-2012
Happy New Year! Hair of the dog today!

rich3fan's Avatar rich3fan 08:31 PM 01-20-2012
Guess I know what everybody's New Years resolution is.

All alone on my own island.
ScottaDowns's Avatar ScottaDowns 08:51 PM 01-20-2012
DUDE what you yappin about!!! Im always hittin the millers!!!!! Screw those New Years Res..Oulu..tions Resotlutojn....Ahhhh I hate tyoin Typing....
sb1's Avatar sb1 03:41 PM 01-27-2012
Been missing AVS lately. Still been drinking though. Enjoy.
rich3fan's Avatar rich3fan 04:56 PM 01-27-2012
And this thread hasn't been the same since young man. In fact, my choice of bourbon has degraded (el-cheapo stuff) these days due to lack of inspiration from my fellow boozin' cruzers here.
Waboman's Avatar Waboman 05:02 PM 01-27-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by sb1 View Post

Been missing AVS lately. Still been drinking though. Enjoy.

Where the hell ya been, amigo? I raise my glass for an over the internet cheers. *clink*
Waboman's Avatar Waboman 05:04 PM 01-27-2012
The weekend is here, so lets get this place a rockin'. Fill 'em up and put 'em down. Bottoms up!

rich3fan's Avatar rich3fan 05:12 PM 01-27-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waboman View Post

The weekend is here, so lets get this place a rockin'. Fill 'em up and put 'em down. Bottoms up!

Funny you should post a VH video Waboman. I heard a new VH song on the radio the other day. Titled: "Tattoo". Dummy me though I didn't have the volume up loud enough to hear all of the instruments and Dave's singing, but it wasn't too bad.

Happy Weekend all!
Waboman's Avatar Waboman 05:20 PM 01-27-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich3fan View Post

Funny you should post a VH video Waboman. I heard a new VH song on the radio the other day. Titled: "Tattoo". Dummy me though I didn't have the volume up loud enough to hear all of the instruments and Dave's singing, but it wasn't too bad.

Happy Weekend all!

So what's the beverage of choice tonight, Rich?

Yeah, Tattoo is alright. Here's a snippet from another song off of their upcoming album. I like it better than Tattoo. Cheers.

rich3fan's Avatar rich3fan 05:30 PM 01-27-2012
Wild Turkey 81 proof right now. Going out soon to meet some friends for Indian cuisine, and maybe an IPA or two but...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold View Post

I'll be BACK!

sb1's Avatar sb1 07:09 PM 01-27-2012
Quote:

Where the hell ya been, amigo? I raise my glass for an over the internet cheers. *clink*

Son, I've been from one end of this galaxy to another. Just been working and doing some writing. I tend to get consumed on one project to the point of obsession. Kind of like drinking.
Waboman's Avatar Waboman 12:30 PM 01-29-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by sb1 View Post

Son, I've been from one end of this galaxy to another. Just been working and doing some writing. I tend to get consumed on one project to the point of obsession. Kind of like drinking.

I feel ya, brotha. Do we have another Hemingway in our midst? Drinking and writing! I'll drink to that.
sb1's Avatar sb1 05:25 PM 01-31-2012
Quote:

I feel ya, brotha. Do we have another Hemingway in our midst? Drinking and writing! I'll drink to that.

Heh...I wouldn't know what to write if I wasn't drinking.
Killer's Avatar Killer 11:23 AM 02-09-2012
Crappy picture, but you get the idea. Left overs from my pumpkin ale and an almost kicked Surly Furious are inside.
Next on the list is some Blind Pig.
Got it from home depot for a couple bucks shy of half off at $210!!
Went to my local Homebrew store to get Two more taps to make it a three tap fridge. It fits my co2, two five gallon cornice kegs and likely a small 5l mini keg.

Idea being two ales/lagers and one stout/porter (on nitro) or two beers and one soda for the kids.

Let the fun begin!

Killer
LL
Killer's Avatar Killer 11:17 PM 02-14-2012
Drinking this limited release tonight.
Yummy!

Killer
LL
Waboman's Avatar Waboman 05:45 PM 02-15-2012
Welcome to the thread, Killer. I like your three tap fridge design. Bottoms up.
Waboman's Avatar Waboman 05:49 PM 02-15-2012
Got me this sugar skull. It's the traditional representation of DÃ*a de los Muertos, Day of the Dead. Of course this sugar skull is filled with tequila. 100% de agave. Nectar of the Gods. Salud.
LL
rich3fan's Avatar rich3fan 06:28 PM 02-15-2012
I've never seen a bottle of tequila like that in my life! Must have gotten it from some voodoo doctor in Louisiana.

Hey Killer. That's one killer kegerator you got there.
Killer's Avatar Killer 06:01 PM 02-16-2012
Gracias Wavoman,rich3fan,

I'm old enough to have developed a few liquor hobbies, went through the high end scotch and tequila phase. Nothing like finding out the wife made a margarita (2batches) with your $90 bottle of tequila,granted it was a gift, but still......

Now I'm homebrewing....too bad I finished the bar before I got into this hobby or I'd do something different with serving it up.

Killer
rich3fan's Avatar rich3fan 07:59 PM 02-18-2012
Wild Turkey & Sprite... again.
Davinleeds's Avatar Davinleeds 08:01 PM 02-18-2012
You're gonna fall asleep early
rich3fan's Avatar rich3fan 08:35 PM 02-18-2012
Yeah. From boredom. I get no inspiration from anyone in this thread.
Waboman's Avatar Waboman 08:49 PM 02-18-2012
That hurts, Rich. Did I not just post a skull filled with tequila? That right there says rock n roll. Bottoms up, fellas.
rich3fan's Avatar rich3fan 09:14 PM 02-18-2012
Well yeah, there is that. Where do I find a bottle like that? Not overseas I hope.

BTW, my sister thinks that, due to my drinking habits, Satan has taken a hold of me. :evilgrin:
Waboman's Avatar Waboman 10:14 PM 02-18-2012
Being that it's tequila, it has to be made in Mexico. However, the bottle pictured above was purchased in AZ. Here's their website for those interested. It really is a quality spirit.

Nah, your sister has it backwards. Drinking protects, nutures and soothes the soul.

All this talk about drinking has me busting out the tequila skull.
rich3fan's Avatar rich3fan 07:51 AM 02-20-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich3fan View Post

...Where do I find a bottle like that? Not overseas I hope...

Quote:

Being that it's tequila, it has to be made in Mexico. However, the bottle pictured above was purchased in AZ. Here's their website for those interested. It really is a quality spirit.

All this talk about drinking has me busting out the tequila skull.

Ima dumbass.
Killer's Avatar Killer 12:41 PM 02-21-2012
Bloody Mary's at hash house a go go in las Vegas !!

Attachment 237950

Be well!
Killer
LL
rich3fan's Avatar rich3fan 05:21 PM 02-24-2012
How 'bout somma this tonite:

&

A variation from the norm. Not sure what makes that version of Absolut a "limited edition" other than maybe the cut glass bottle. They call it "Glimmer". And yes that's mocha kahlua. Tasty AND potent!
Killer's Avatar Killer 02:56 PM 03-04-2012
Brewed 3 of the 7 this weekend,
Irish red, too late for st paddy's though
Cream ale
& Creme brûlée stout

Attachment 239344

Killer
LL
rich3fan's Avatar rich3fan 05:08 PM 03-08-2012
My MD 20/20 memories:

Good times!!!
First ... 65  66  67 68  69  ... Last