Join Date: Jun 2014
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
- House type: Apartment
- Room Size: 25x15 (Living room)
- Purpose: 40% Music, 30% Movies, 20% TV, 10% Gaming (Xbox)
- Budget: $2000 (hard stop)
- Speaker preference: Bookshelf only.
Thanks in advance for your advice.
- Replaced Def Tech Pro Sub 1000 with SVS SB1000 (I have not heard SVS SB1000, but folks on this forum have rated SVS SB1000 high compared to Pro Sub 1000)
- Replaced Def Tech Pro Center 1000 with Def Tech Pro Center 2000 as AVS folks recommend to have a good center speaker.
- I listened to the Pro Monitors 1000 in 2.1 setup at the local Video Only store and liked them.
- Yamaha receiver packed good features for the price. I can add a Bluetooth receiver to make up for the missing functionality.