Sanus wall mounts - VMPL3 vs LT25? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 09-07-2014, 05:29 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Sanus wall mounts - VMPL3 vs LT25?

Does anyone have an experience with either of these mounts? I'm looking to purchase a tilting mount and read good reviews on Sanus products. Right now I've got a 51" plasma but am thinking about upgrading to 70"-75" once the Android TVs start coming out, so I'd like to future proof the mount a little. I figure going for a mount that maxes out at 90" is safer/better than a tilt that I would actually max out out 70" or 75".

It looks like both mounts have similar stats, although the slightly cheaper of the two (VMPL3) holds more weight (280lbs to 175). And the VMPL3 tilts 6°/-12°, while the LT25 tilts 8°/-8°. Actually just checking the LT25 tilt, I see that it also rolls 2°/-2° (I'm assuming that's tilting side to side?).

Seeing that the LT25 rolls, I'm now guessing that's the main difference in the price? Also, is a positive tilt backwards/up, while a negative tilt is forwards/down?

Thanks

Edit: I see in the Sanus brochure that rolling is actually for leveling the TV, I guess it just makes installation simpler?

Last edited by EvanVanVan; 09-07-2014 at 05:36 AM.
Reply Theater Room Items & Accessories

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page