So... Lovesac Sacs - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old Yesterday, 07:04 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 12
So... Lovesac Sacs

We're in the process of gathering and researching components for our future home theater. Currently we're looking at practical seating for guests. The room isn't very wide (11'7") so we're being as creative as we can. I have read alot about Lovesac and how comfortable their Supersac (6' wide) bean bag seats are. The bottom line is that they charge RIDICULOUS prices for what you get.

After searching the web for discounts I read that while you'll rarely get any worthwhile discounts online, sometimes seasonal or open box items sell for significantly less in their stores. So we found a local store and went in tonight. After sitting in it and getting a feel for the materials we asked about the discount. They pointed us to a "great offer" that they had for an out of season package that was also a floor model plus another discount the company is currently offering.

Needless to say, I was excited to think that I was gonna leave the store with such a great deal on a comfy bean bag for when we have guests over for movie night. After all of the discounts the total price came out to... $810... LMAO. Go home Lovesacs, you're drunk.

So does anyone own any of the competitor's "Sacs?" I've seen comfy sacks, slacker sacks, fombag, etc. I just need something other than my recliner for when people come over. The wife and I can sit on the bag while the guests sit on the recliner. Since we don't have people over that often, I refuse to spend a small fortune on something that clearly shouldn't cost that much. Thanks all.
Reply Theater Room Items & Accessories

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page