HT Design Theater Seating - Page 45 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 164Likes

post #1321 of 1332 Old 09-28-2017, 07:04 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
Liked: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by brado112 View Post
I am in WA as well, and am flying to Chicago in a few weeks to check out the showroom (and visit family). I will be getting 6 seats (not sure of exact config yet). Probably will be settling on the Hamilton, but didn't want to spend that kind of money without trying them first. I am also tall (6'4"), so the comfort/fit is most important to me.

After considering different brands and suppliers, I am glad I came across the HT Design thread on here. If they can withstand the firing line of questioning since 2014 from this group, it has to be a good product delivered with good customer service!
Great I think we just had somebody schedule appointment for 10/25 who lives in Washington. We look forward to meeting you.

Regards,
Alan Hutchinson
HTmarket.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1322 of 1332 Old 09-28-2017, 08:23 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hamilton Review

I wanted to leave some feedback on HTDesign chairs. I bought 8 Hamilton's for my home theater after reading so many posts here. It was a hard decision not being able to sit in the chairs. The reason I pulled the trigger was because Alan was great about answering every question I had and the entire process was very quick. Also, I have a lot of faith in the people of this forum. I've spent numerous hours researching and asking questions here. My projector, screen, paint on the screen, rises build out/calculations and many electronic accessories can be credited to this forum. The chairs were the latest addition and I couldn't be happier. I'm a 6'2/200lb guy and these chairs are really comfortable. Actually more than my Lazyboy recliner. The quality is top notch, from build to the leather. They are really heavy but were really easy to put together. Now we anxiously wait for movie night. If you are thinking of buying Hamiltons I'm more than willing to answer any questions about mine.

I've attached picture of the new chairs along with previous furniture setup. I went from 5 seats to 8 and the room design is much more cleaner because the theater chairs can sit closer to the wall and riser.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8798.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	968.4 KB
ID:	2289394   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9429.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	919.9 KB
ID:	2289396   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2354.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	2289398   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0875.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	986.4 KB
ID:	2289400   Click image for larger version

Name:	before-furniture.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	558.2 KB
ID:	2289418  

Last edited by theLorax; 09-28-2017 at 09:24 AM.
post #1323 of 1332 Old 09-29-2017, 07:25 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by theLorax View Post
I wanted to leave some feedback on HTDesign chairs. I bought 8 Hamilton's for my home theater after reading so many posts here. It was a hard decision not being able to sit in the chairs. The reason I pulled the trigger was because Alan was great about answering every question I had and the entire process was very quick. Also, I have a lot of faith in the people of this forum. I've spent numerous hours researching and asking questions here. My projector, screen, paint on the screen, rises build out/calculations and many electronic accessories can be credited to this forum. The chairs were the latest addition and I couldn't be happier. I'm a 6'2/200lb guy and these chairs are really comfortable. Actually more than my Lazyboy recliner. The quality is top notch, from build to the leather. They are really heavy but were really easy to put together. Now we anxiously wait for movie night. If you are thinking of buying Hamiltons I'm more than willing to answer any questions about mine.

I've attached picture of the new chairs along with previous furniture setup. I went from 5 seats to 8 and the room design is much more cleaner because the theater chairs can sit closer to the wall and riser.
The before after photos really do show how the room improved to look better and open space. Thanks for posting about your experience.

Regards,
Alan Hutchinson
HTmarket.com

post #1324 of 1332 Old 09-29-2017, 01:47 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
Liked: 119
Hamilton's

Really? Really?

Just got 3 Hamilton's delivered for my new theater/media room. So, I set the things up which maybe takes 20 minutes each. The things are wrapped perfectly (one of the boxes was literally falling off one of them but I inspected it before the delivery guy left and it was fine, perfect). So I'm playing with the thing, the power recline, USB port, the LED lighting and I'm thinking to myself "I'm sadly 300 lbs and I got these chairs for $780 a piece". I think to myself this is outrageous. Yes, an outrage!

How can a chair with all the amenities including power recline be so well made and comfortable? $780 each is almost like grand larceny. I almost feel like I held up HTMarket.

These are way better than the "Best Buy" chairs which have been thought of highly by many. I can't believe these aren't the number one selling theater seats in the U.S. Seriously, how they can make money on something like this is mind boggling. The design of this chair is nearly perfect and the bang for the buck is unreal. I am all ready dreading the day I'll need to replace these. What a chair.

In order to get an all leather chair with separate power controls for the feet and back you will have to pay at least double for that luxury. I'm telling you, if you are thinking about these chairs don't hesitate. I have been looking at theater chairs for, seriously, three years. The width of the seat, lighting, usb port, cup holders and power recline and the leather match make this an affordable top-notch chair. I am a huge guy and if I'm comfortable in this chair that means 90% of you will be as well.

Every once in awhile something turns out better than you had hoped and these Hamilton's were that for me. I am totally in shock on how nice these things are. I am not overdoing this review, these chairs are really that good.
post #1325 of 1332 Old 10-02-2017, 07:04 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff43 View Post
Really? Really?

Just got 3 Hamilton's delivered for my new theater/media room. So, I set the things up which maybe takes 20 minutes each. The things are wrapped perfectly (one of the boxes was literally falling off one of them but I inspected it before the delivery guy left and it was fine, perfect). So I'm playing with the thing, the power recline, USB port, the LED lighting and I'm thinking to myself "I'm sadly 300 lbs and I got these chairs for $780 a piece". I think to myself this is outrageous. Yes, an outrage!

How can a chair with all the amenities including power recline be so well made and comfortable? $780 each is almost like grand larceny. I almost feel like I held up HTMarket.

These are way better than the "Best Buy" chairs which have been thought of highly by many. I can't believe these aren't the number one selling theater seats in the U.S. Seriously, how they can make money on something like this is mind boggling. The design of this chair is nearly perfect and the bang for the buck is unreal. I am all ready dreading the day I'll need to replace these. What a chair.

In order to get an all leather chair with separate power controls for the feet and back you will have to pay at least double for that luxury. I'm telling you, if you are thinking about these chairs don't hesitate. I have been looking at theater chairs for, seriously, three years. The width of the seat, lighting, usb port, cup holders and power recline and the leather match make this an affordable top-notch chair. I am a huge guy and if I'm comfortable in this chair that means 90% of you will be as well.

Every once in awhile something turns out better than you had hoped and these Hamilton's were that for me. I am totally in shock on how nice these things are. I am not overdoing this review, these chairs are really that good.
Thanks for the nice write up. Post some photos when you get a chance.

Regards,
Alan Hutchinson
HTmarket.com
post #1326 of 1332 Old 10-02-2017, 10:36 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramrhein View Post
Oh Boy, Hopefully I won't have buyers remorse. I had really wanted the powered headrest and after researching for several months finally pulled the plug and ordered 4 Pembrokes last month. I do like the design and the size (especially the back height) of the Warwicks but the Power Headrest was more important to me. Kind of wish I had known about this new line a few weeks ago. Oh well just my luck.
Pembroke does have power headrest and it's actually larger chair than warwick with more storage space in arms as the arms are bigger and pembroke slightly wider seat. It has great reviews as well.

Both seats are great so you can't go wrong.

Regards,
Alan Hutchinson
HTmarket.com
post #1327 of 1332 Old 10-05-2017, 08:48 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by HTmarket View Post
Great I think we just had somebody schedule appointment for 10/25 who lives in Washington. We look forward to meeting you.

Regards,
Alan Hutchinson
HTmarket.com
Alan -

Yes, that is me. Looking forward to it!

Joel
post #1328 of 1332 Old 10-10-2017, 06:59 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brado112 View Post
Alan -

Yes, that is me. Looking forward to it!

Joel
We will see you then. Thanks for making the appointment.

Regards,
Alan
post #1329 of 1332 Old 10-10-2017, 02:36 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Quote:
Pembroke does have power headrest and it's actually larger chair than warwick with more storage space in arms as the arms are bigger and pembroke slightly wider seat. It has great reviews as well.

Both seats are great so you can't go wrong.

Regards,
Alan Hutchinson
HTmarket.com
Shout out to anyone in Central Florida that have Pembroke Chairs, would love opportunity to see them in person, Thanks!!
post #1330 of 1332 Old 10-18-2017, 05:08 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Alan,

I am in the market for some HT chairs and I contemplating between HTmarket & Fusion. Since I live in the Chicagoland area, I thought to stop by your showroom and sit in the chairs. Do you have regular business hours or do I need to schedule an appointment? Also, what is your address?

I look forward to meeting you.

Have a great day!

Ron.
post #1331 of 1332 Old 10-18-2017, 07:50 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROlson1224 View Post
Alan,

Since I live in the Chicagoland area, I thought to stop by your showroom and sit in the chairs. Do you have regular business hours or do I need to schedule an appointment? Also, what is your address?

I look forward to meeting you.

Have a great day!

Ron.
Ron,

Just give us a call, our local number is 773-728-8140, address is on web site under customer service link on top, it's not a drop by retail store but appointments only in showroom, we are open mon-fri 9 to 5 and saturday 10am to 1pm. Call today, and Tom or TJ can help you set up appointment. We can give directions.

We have all the HT design seats here and a couple palliser ones. Where are you at in the area?

Regards,
Alan Hutchinson
HTmarket.com
post #1332 of 1332 Old 10-18-2017, 02:25 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Thanks Alan for you follow up

Quote:
Ron,

Just give us a call, our local number is 773-728-8140, address is on web site under customer service link on top, it's not a drop by retail store but appointments only in showroom, we are open mon-fri 9 to 5 and saturday 10am to 1pm. Call today, and Tom or TJ can help you set up appointment. We can give directions.

We have all the HT design seats here and a couple palliser ones. Where are you at in the area?

Regards,
Alan Hutchinson
HTmarket.com
Alan,

I spoke with TJ and he was very helpful! I look forward to stopping by in the coming weeks.

Have a great day!

Ron.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Theater Room Items & Accessories

Tags
htmarket , southhampton , theater seating

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page