Need a Sectional for HT - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

Old 12-26-2014, 06:57 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Need a Sectional for HT

I would like any input anyone can offer.

Trying to get everything lined up before I move into my new house. I have my projector and screen and just need some seating. My number 1 favorite right now is the Seatcraft Innovator Theater Sectional from http://4seating.com/sofas-and-sectio...-sectional.htm. I have read some bad reviews though and has made me kind of hesitant but most if not all are from many years ago and nothing really recent. I have searched through threads and it really hasn't got me any closer to making a decision so I ask you:

1. I want a sectional, what or who would you recommend.

2. Has anyone dealt with 4seating.com recently?

3. Is there anything remotely close to the Innovator in design offered by anybody else?

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-26-2014, 07:18 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Old 01-05-2015, 06:59 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
Liked: 381
FYI, that sectional is bonded leather, which is not real leather; I got a kick out of the description of "Genuine Bonded Leather." Bonded leather is vinyl with ground leather mixed. Like any vinyl, some may be good, and some may be bad.
Old 01-07-2015, 03:21 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I can't help you on the sectional question specifically - for what it's worth I ordered a set of Berkline Power Recliners from 4seating in 2010 and had a good experience, they arrived fairly quickly after I ordered and in good shape. They were hit and miss back then as far as their reputation but I decided I was willing to roll the dice, no idea how they rate now but if you can find something locally or from a more reputable online vendor the extra cost may be worth piece of mind.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement