AVS Forum banner

salon desk to concession stand

1K views 20 replies 11 participants last post by  rmajor55 
#1 ·
Can I please have your thoughts and input, do you guys think this would look good in the theatre room for a concession stand ?? im looking to buy it and need your advise !! yes or no ?

thank you !!!

Attachments

See less See more
#10 ·
Nice! I wouldn't put to much up there so it doesn't look to busy or cluttered. In my opinion a nice napkin dispenser, covered mint candy jar or a variety of flavored popcorn salts in a nice organizer/decorative basket. Once again looks great, nice set up.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

#15 · (Edited)
Ok I added an iPad with over 120 quotes, movie facts, tag lines, movie trivia with multiple answers ect their playing on a slideshow ( changes every 10 seconds ) on repeat with music .... I still think that I might need to add something on the right side of the Concession stand , but not sure what.
Maybe a Candy price list ( like mentioned above ) with my homemade everlasting gobstopper being the last one on the list and being priceless.?

Attachments

#21 ·
Great job, that turned out great. IF your going to leave the Ipad, maybe something on the other side to help balance it would look good, maybe your price list?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.