Immersit competitor for D-Box - Page 3 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
View Poll Results: Immersit
Im pledging the moment their kickstarter launches 5 20.00%
No thank you 2 8.00%
I already have D-Box 3 12.00%
Going to wait and see how the product develops 15 60.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Forum Jump: 
 14Likes

post #61 of 67 Old 07-26-2017, 07:40 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
Liked: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbroome View Post
6/13 for the one where they talked about officially offering refunds then 6/28 where they put up the options. It didn't come through the Kickstarter, it came through their Mobilize.io page they have been using for communication.
Has anyone received a refund from them so far? I didn't get any reply back to my email. its really silly why they are not updating on kickstarter but using there own platform instead.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 67 Old 07-26-2017, 08:10 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 12
IIRC, the email stated refunds would begin in September.
post #63 of 67 Old 07-28-2017, 09:42 PM

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Perhaps you received a different email than me. The email I received stated that the product was too complex to mass produce in its current state. They wanted to reduce the complexity and get it working 100% before sending it out. There was no time frame available for how long that would take. They then gave three options for those who backed them:
1) Continue waiting. You will receive it when we have the product we promised
2) Receive a FULL REFUND via Pay Pal.
3) Instead of waiting or getting a full refund, you can opt to receive the bass shaker version they did successfully produce, plus the remaining portion of your backing amount as a refund.

While I am disappointed as the next guy, I hardly think the two above posts are a fair representation of the email I received from the company as a backer.
Quote:
6/13 for the one where they talked about officially offering refunds then 6/28 where they put up the options. It didn't come through the Kickstarter, it came through their Mobilize.io page they have been using for communication.
Quote:
IIRC, the email stated refunds would begin in September.

There is always one guy kissing butt like he was paid to do it. Valentine is a horrible businessmen at best and an outright thief and liar at worse.

The money from the kickstarter was used to fund the butt shaker knockoffs. Not the motion seats like 94% of the pledge money was suppose to support.

I confronted him politely and delicately and he crumbled, he also insists on using his own method for contact and not kickstarter.

He also stated refunds might not happen and if they do it will be partial and in batches. He also will not state an ETA if you chose to wait.

The man is either a very poor businessman or a thief.

They thought there would be more demand for their butt shaker clone and that would fund the motion. They were wrong and now are scared of the backlash.

Which is fine with me if they would be honest. Simply say it was a mess up and lets move. I am very willing to forgive when someone is honest and upfront.

But Valentine and his people are trying to make dummies out everyone who bought in. That pisses me off. It's not needed he can simply walk away none of us have any action we can take. Kickstarter is a gamble. but don't try and make fools of us for supporting and believing in you.

post #64 of 67 Old 07-29-2017, 05:47 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 12
It's unfortunate that you would attack me personally. I simply was relaying what they said in an email when it appeared some did not receive it. A fact that was born out by some saying they in fact had not received the email.
post #65 of 67 Old 07-30-2017, 09:57 PM

Quote:
It's unfortunate that you would attack me personally. I simply was relaying what they said in an email when it appeared some did not receive it. A fact that was born out by some saying they in fact had not received the email.

Oh I apologize I thought we were adults and I could be blunt but polite. Next time I will be passive aggressive like you. And just make snide suggestions.
post #66 of 67 Old 09-14-2017, 09:04 AM

He ****ed us, no refunds no nothing. Just nothing
post #67 of 67 Old 09-14-2017, 10:07 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
Liked: 35
asked for a refund, still no response back and its been some months now!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Theater Room Items & Accessories

Tags
Buttkicker , dbox , feedback , immersit

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page