AVS Forum banner

Opinions on theater seat Octane Diesel XS950

6K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  busybe 
#1 ·
I know there are 40,829 threads asking the same questions, but I'm finding very little information about the Octane brand. I'm not sure if that is a bad thing or just a reflection of the primary online retailer which seems to have a bad reputation.

I am in the market for a 4 seat group, but have space requirements that are really limiting my choice of selections.

So the simple question is ... Does anyone have any experience with the Octane Diesel?

thanks.

#4 ·
I visited their office near Denver and sat in a bunch of the seats. I wasn't impressed.

I ended up buying the Hamilton seats sight unseen from HT Design (HT Market) instead and have not regretted it at all. They have the storage you want and they are quite impressive in terms of comfort, and more importantly, build quality. Plus the owner is quite active here on the forums and he and his whole staff have been incredible to work with.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#5 ·
Good to know. I was scared off by a lot of the bad press their (Octane) customer service has received so I contacted both Roman (Ultimate Home Entertainment) and Alan (HT Market). Ordered a set Tuesday from Roman that will be here this Tuesday! I'm confident I made the right decision, and I have every belief I'll say the same thing when the chairs arrive.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.