Two Rows of Rialtos - Which models? - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 09-07-2017, 07:12 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Two Rows of Rialtos - Which models?

I'm considering two rows of theater style seating for my basement media room, but not inclined to build a riser, since its not a dedicated home theater.

I was looking at the Seatcraft Rialto, which has a Front Row (low), Standard, and Back Row (tall) models.

The Front Row model looks to sit about 16-18" off the floor, so your legs would be kicked out in front of you, I think. (see at bit. ly/2nuxKWM) (space inserted so it wouldn't be blocked out)

Anyone have any experience with these? Or any recommendations for buying two rows? Buy the Front Row and Back Row? Front and Standard? Back and Standard?

Any input would be appreciated.

Epson 5030 / Marantz 7010 / OPPO-103
MartinLogan Motion 40 (LR), Motion 50XT (center), Motion 2 (surrounds)
Server: Ubuntu 16.04, i5 2500k CPU
HTPC: Win10 Pro 64-bit, i5 750 Radeon HD 5850
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 09-10-2017, 02:44 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckronengold View Post
I'm considering two rows of theater style seating for my basement media room, but not inclined to build a riser, since its not a dedicated home theater.

I was looking at the Seatcraft Rialto, which has a Front Row (low), Standard, and Back Row (tall) models.

The Front Row model looks to sit about 16-18" off the floor, so your legs would be kicked out in front of you, I think. (see at bit. ly/2nuxKWM) (space inserted so it wouldn't be blocked out)

Anyone have any experience with these? Or any recommendations for buying two rows? Buy the Front Row and Back Row? Front and Standard? Back and Standard?

Any input would be appreciated.
I have the Rialto front row, and the Rialto three seat flip arm. The front row aren't as comfy as the regular seats, but great for gaming. The seats are also a lot softer on the seat part, since there isn't any mechanisms in the base. They're nice, but the recliners are better for watching movies.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Theater Room Items & Accessories

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page