Forum Jump: 

post #811 of 927 Old 05-06-2011, 10:10 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
ok, im posting this post and one more so i can upload a file

ill introduce myself. Im BlenderNoob, im 18, and IM ADDICTED to Blender

i make intros for my films/ to impress my mates.

and i want to share my crappy intros that I MAKE rather the ones i modify, so.. yeah

thanks

*EDIT* on second thoughts, ill upload some i have acquired off the Internet
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #812 of 927 Old 05-06-2011, 10:12 AM

Im Having Trouble with Warner.Bros.blend with the whole text editing... as well... could i have some help? also im on linux and on the universal intro it doesnt edit text, so i had to get a different one and its not the same...
post #813 of 927 Old 05-06-2011, 10:58 AM

ok, i can now post files (:
so, i *HOPE* you all want my Paramount file. if your unhappy, just say, but keep in mind as we speak im working on V2 or V3 or V whatever else. i wont go *MAD* on this but... also i have a *KINDA* Pixar intro, which DOES move.

in the link, as well as PARAMOUNT there is: Mountain texture, paramount font, mist texture, CASTLEROCKENTERTAINMENT.blend, Fox 1981-1994 logo.blend, THX.blend and my one i was on about, FIRE.blend... oh and the pixar one with the pixar one only render to frame 159 otherwise you get the authors name.

link to Paramount: http://www.mediafire.com/myfiles.php

my PIXAR video made with VipId.me (NOT THE .BLEND FILE I WAS ON ABOUT ):

paramount.blend and fire.blend (c) BlenderNoob 2011. PM if you want to use these, or, if you havent an account on here, GET ONE! but if i spot ppl using them without putting (c) BlenderNoob... lol jkjk but please give some credit and not claim as your own

ok, well, bye for now, I guess.
post #814 of 927 Old 05-06-2011, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlenderNOOB View Post

ok, i can now post files (:
so, i *HOPE* you all want my Paramount file. if your unhappy, just say, but keep in mind as we speak im working on V2 or V3 or V whatever else. i wont go *MAD* on this but... also i have a *KINDA* Pixar intro, which DOES move.

in the link, as well as PARAMOUNT there is: Mountain texture, paramount font, mist texture, CASTLEROCKENTERTAINMENT.blend, Fox 1981-1994 logo.blend, THX.blend and my one i was on about, FIRE.blend... oh and the pixar one with the pixar one only render to frame 159 otherwise you get the authors name.

link to Paramount: http://www.mediafire.com/myfiles.php

my PIXAR video made with VipId.me (NOT THE .BLEND FILE I WAS ON ABOUT ):

paramount.blend and fire.blend (c) BlenderNoob 2011. PM if you want to use these, or, if you havent an account on here, GET ONE! but if i spot ppl using them without putting (c) BlenderNoob... lol jkjk but please give some credit and not claim as your own

ok, well, bye for now, I guess.

ok, so, the PIXAR EMBED FAILED!!!!!! ROFL!
post #815 of 927 Old 05-07-2011, 02:02 AM

Well, guys, i was working last night and i made 2 animated versions, as i know the first v i did was... a picture only? particle system failed (hey, imma noob) but after playing with the camera i got it to move. hope you like it. ive textured the mountains on V2.

im working as we speak on a harry potter text thing. yummmy
post #816 of 927 Old 05-08-2011, 08:25 PM

Your link for mediafire won't work like that. If you logged in you can goto that page and see your files but you can't send someone else there without your user info. Find the actually link to the file and post it here.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #817 of 927 Old 05-09-2011, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrl2222 View Post
Your link for mediafire won't work like that. If you logged in you can goto that page and see your files but you can't send someone else there without your user info. Find the actually link to the file and post it here.
hmm, ok... thanks
post #818 of 927 Old 05-09-2011, 11:21 AM

LINKS ATTEMPT 2:
http://www.mediafire.com/?34ezolvamesc7

Ok, so, i made *MOST* of these by me, apart from the .zip file etc... fonts in .ttf i dont think ill offer support unless requested and i take request from logos ive made/ have (NOT THE FOX ONE - TOO LONG)

just P-M me bye

*NOTE* Im realising these files *my ones* under a *USE AS YOU WISH* thingy ma bob. But id like SOME credit and a link to see ur project. Ta!
post #819 of 927 Old 05-13-2011, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomhetzel42 View Post

Does anyone have THX or DTS or Dolby blends. They would be cool but the best I can do is take the posted blends, change the name and add music. I just started so well see. Thanks to everyone for their efforts and unselfishness in sharing.

Also I took the FOX render, put in on disc, and took it to staples and had them print it out poster size for $25; it looks great! You can see mine under members photos. I will try and attach one in this reply.

I have the THX intro, its great but i had to do some *RESIZING* they should be on Woody Family CInema as soon as i get round to sending them to him. (hopefully today, Friday 13TH!)
post #820 of 927 Old 05-15-2011, 03:23 AM

I need some help. im recreating the WTC south Tower collapse. Now, im rubbish with tutorials so im wondering if someone could describe what i need to do. I have made the buildings already using City Block Generator and Suicidator (spelt right?) city generator. I just cant figure out how to make it.... fall.

If theres a way to do this in Particle SYstem.... well, im familiar it seems with particle system but i just need help... i dont care how professional it looks.

Thanks in Advance,

BlenderNoob
post #821 of 927 Old 05-15-2011, 10:03 AM

OK no offense but why would you want to recreate the aftermath and result of a terrorist attack against the US that kill 2000+ people? if i read that wrong in some way please let me know. I'm sure you did mean disrespect by it but thats a little much isn't it?

Âø¤º°¨°º¤ø¸¨°º¤ø¸Âø¤º°¨°º¤ø ¸
¨°º¤ø ¸In Flames We Trust.¸Âø¤º°
¸Âø¤º°¨¸Âø¤º ¸¨°º¤ø¸¸Âø¤º ¨°º¤ø¸¸
post #822 of 927 Old 05-16-2011, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze98 View Post

OK no offense but why would you want to recreate the aftermath and result of a terrorist attack against the US that kill 2000+ people? if i read that wrong in some way please let me know. I'm sure you did mean disrespect by it but thats a little much isn't it?

Project. That, and i mean no offense to anyone.
post #823 of 927 Old 05-26-2011, 12:06 PM

is this forum DEAD?
post #824 of 927 Old 05-26-2011, 08:16 PM

When I finish rendering, I find the letter 't' flickering throughout the movie, in case I use 't' in any text. It happens only with 't'. Help please...
post #825 of 927 Old 06-01-2011, 05:56 AM

Listening to overwhelming feedback, we enabled ability to create Famous Intros (previously Free Intros) with Creation Points. See the complete list of changes here.

We appreciate all users who use and pay for our service. Due to the major changes on the website we decided to add 25% of whatever is the current balance of your account.

VipID is now offering more than thirty templates. Hopefully we will remain interesting and useful service for you.

VipID Team

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #826 of 927 Old 06-13-2011, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagleayaz19 View Post

When I finish rendering, I find the letter 't' flickering throughout the movie, in case I use 't' in any text. It happens only with 't'. Help please...

T of which File?

Please get back to me ASAP, if its one of my own, ill fix ASAP but if its not... i cant do much...
post #827 of 927 Old 06-28-2011, 05:03 PM

Quote:

T of which File?

Please get back to me ASAP, if its one of my own, ill fix ASAP but if its not... i cant do much...

I've got the same issue, just with the letter 'T' on the Fox logo by Matt Hoecker.blend file.

I'm trying an older version of Blender to see if that helps. I had 2.58 installed.
post #828 of 927 Old 07-01-2011, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz11 View Post

I've got the same issue, just with the letter 'T' on the Fox logo by Matt Hoecker.blend file.

I'm trying an older version of Blender to see if that helps. I had 2.58 installed.

Older version worked better, just had a flicker issue even with the 'fixed flicker' blend file.
post #829 of 927 Old 07-05-2011, 01:45 PM

somebody knows what is the 20th Century Fox Font? The .TTF!!
post #830 of 927 Old 07-10-2011, 08:51 AM

(free) version i believe is Swansea.

Anyways, onto WHY i came here: Google Sketchup & Blender3D combined, no plugin:

Download a model from google warehouse: http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/

Create an account on something called https://www.babel3d.com/ (im no spammer, i just found it)

translate (convert) your .skp .dae etc into 3ds obj and others! trust me it works... ill put a sample foto up! like later though im busy!
post #831 of 927 Old 08-03-2011, 02:11 AM

Hi,

I've been looking out forums, but just cant seem to find blend file for similar to star wars crawl. So if any1 happen to have blend file or link to file similar to star wars crawl I would really much appreciate it
post #832 of 927 Old 08-06-2011, 12:36 AM

i noticed the site is down but says that it has been restarted by another party. does anyone know the new webaddress.
post #833 of 927 Old 08-06-2011, 12:38 AM

Quote:

is this forum DEAD?

not at all just that we all havde so many forums to go through. it takes time to catch up with them sometimes.
post #834 of 927 Old 08-06-2011, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowerman2005 View Post

i noticed the site is down but says that it has been restarted by another party. does anyone know the new webaddress.

http://ivipid.com/
post #835 of 927 Old 08-11-2011, 05:43 AM

Link to STar Wars crawl: www.junglewebdesign.com/starwars_craw2.zip

get fonts from dafont.com (free legal fonts)

i dont use vipid they lied to me, sayin i could download with a free account but not upload anywhere and had to keep the vids private (no commercial) anyway, i couldnt download and im not paying, blender's good enough

go check out icelucario2012 (youtube) icelucario64 (deviantart) he has many blends, including Universal, Pixar Mario, LOTS OF 20TH CENTURY FOX!, castle rock, etc... it goes on and on!

blendswap.com FTW!

avs forum for iphone FTW TOO!
post #836 of 927 Old 08-25-2011, 10:29 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 58
Evening kind folks,

I'm trying to work on the 3D logo of the Disney (Cinderella) castle from w84no1 webpage, and I can't figure out how to change the font type. I have the Disney Script, but I'm confused how to change the font on blender. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Also, does anyone know where I can download the .blend for the new Disney (Cinderella) castle logo with the fireworks show? Or maybe some place where I can donate for a version with customized text? Thanks, again.

M. Enois Duarte

post #837 of 927 Old 09-03-2011, 02:41 AM

Hey guys,
I've been watching this thread for quite some time and have also acquired a few of the posted templates here. Now registered I wanted to thank everybody here for helping me so much.

I am Ballyweg. I make tutorials and template files for custom intros, as you do in these forums. On my homepage, you can check out these tutorials.

I also make some custom intros, like Columbia, Dreamworks, Paramount, Warner Bros., Disney, Weed Road, Atlas, Battlefield 3, SportsCenter, Pixar etc...

Over time, I will make tutorials, so everbody can make these intros.

Check out my homepage at ballyweg.net.

I will post you some of my intros.

Ballyweg

@eNoize I also have a tutorial for the Disney intro.

EDIT: Updated link.

post #838 of 927 Old 09-05-2011, 07:52 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Welcome to the forum Ballyweg! I checked out your website and I must say I'm impressed. You have quite some number of intros that have not been posted here, including the much sought after Dreamworks intros and a couple other unique ones (Legendary Pictures - NICE!). I like that you have some of the "simpler" more classic intros as well, Paramount, Columbia/Tristar, etc. I've tried my hand at a couple of those in After Effects but I always managed to get stumped and quit. (By the way, I'd recognize that Touchstone intro anywhere - with the knobby ends that are too big for the cylinder, and the cheesy lightning bolt .jpg slapped on at the end - ah those were the days... )

I was hopeful to find a tutorial on your site for one of the Dreamworks intros, or in fact a couple of your other ones as well. Do you plan to post any additional tutorials and templates beyond the ones that are online now? I know several of us here would love to add to our collections, and some of us would jump at even just the templates, so we can stumble through ourselves without imposing on you for a whole tutorial.

Lastly, thank you so much for crediting me in the two tutorials for the Lionsgate intros. I really appreciate the nod!
post #839 of 927 Old 09-06-2011, 11:39 AM

Hey Magius,
Good to see that this thread isn't dead.
I want to thank you too, because of your Lionsgate template file, which I edited to work with the Horror intro, I learned a lot of cool features of After Effects, leading to the new intros that I have done. So without you, there probably wouldn't be any of them.

I certainly will create tutorials for ALL the intros, Dreamworks being the next one I'll do, seeing that many people desire that.
Take a look at the news section of my homepage for upcoming tutorials and vote for the next one in the tutorials section.

Bally
post #840 of 927 Old 09-06-2011, 11:47 AM

For those too lazy to go to ballyweg.net, here are the dreamworks intros:

Tutorial coming in 1-2 weeks.

Reply Theater Room Items & Accessories

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page