AVS Forum banner

Question about Berkline 088 w/Wedge

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  rsh 
#1 ·
are there cup holders in the wedge piece? and what is any other purpose to the wedge besides the obvious curvature?

#2 ·
Yes, the wedge arm rests have cup holders. You are correct- the main purpose of the wedge pieces is to form a curvature in the seats which can provide a better viewing angle for the outside seats. It also provides a wider arm rest that two people can share more easily.

#3 ·
The Seige,

You can build your curved configuration out of the specific pieces, which have wedged armrests with the cup holders.

If you are asking about a separate wedge table pieces, there are two available:

024-06 - does not have the cup holders

024-09 - has two cup holders and storage compartment

Both wedge console tables will give you more curvature comparing to the configuration of the chairs with wedged armrests.

#4 ·
Roman,

What's a wedge look like when placed next to a chair that already has an armrest?? I wanted to add some extra room for a wired touchscreen for theater control, and thought about adding a wedge to my 90's...and possibly routing the wires through the wedge. However, my set of three are made up of the typical configuration of 1 chair with 2 arms, and 2 chiars with only one arm.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.