Cheap 27x40 Poster Frames? - Page 2 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 1Likes

post #31 of 31 Old 09-27-2017, 11:10 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 0
27" x 40" frames are expensive to ship but Amazon has some good prices on 27" x 40" AND 27" x 41" (for older posters) from arttoframe dot com. I like that site as you can custom order a frame to any dimension however the more common sizes are often available on Amazon with free shipping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xhonzi View Post
So, I have a small collection (4) of the $20 Walmart 27x40 poster frames. I have been very happy with the look/cost of these, but the little metal tabs that hold the cardboard backing in tend to only survive so many poster swaps.

I've lost so many tabs on some of the frames that I think I'll need to replace the frame next time I try to swap the poster. I'm about to just replace it with the $20 frame since the cost is so low, but I'm also wondering what else is out there for the same price range.

Walmart now carries a 24x36 frame that has a square dark brushed silver frame that is about $23. It's nice because the backing is held on by swiveling clips that I'm assuming would weather an infinite amount of opening and closing. If they carried these in 27x40, it would be a no-brainer.

Anybody have any options?

Thanks,
xhonzi
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Theater Room Items & Accessories

Tags
photo frames , picture frames

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page