Forum Jump: 
 15Likes

post #661 of 662 Old Today, 12:44 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 242
For me it was one extremely rare episode I didn't like on many levels...

• It dumbed-down Alicia.
  • The Case of the Week felt old and tired - if not silly.
  • The infighting and resolution from the Case of the Week felt phooey.
  • Alicia's exit negotiations appeared to be way off track - would have proceeded much slower and been more amiable.

All of the characters lacked any real depth. Now as usual Eli and Marissa part's were small enough they stood above it all.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #662 of 662 Old Today, 01:30 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
Liked: 189
What's kind of dumb... is if a whole office of lawyers are routinely sending that many questionable emails around. I get that lawyers are people... but I would think at a law firm like that, you would learn very quickly not to put questionable things that might bite you into emails that could possibly be hacked. It's not like hacking is a new thing... and also, the fact that the higher-ups were doing just as sketchy things as the first-year lawyers... it's like none of them learned anything.

How many cases over the years did they win because they subpoenaed someone's emails OR had Kalinda hack them for a "smoking gun"? And then they are floating this kind of stuff?

Maybe it's realistic... maybe people in real life are truly that dumb... but wow... it's like the real-life case a few years back of a lawyer that got caught up in one of those Nigerian investment scams... I said that's a lawyer that nobody should ever hire again, if he falls for that.

IF these emails on the show ever went public, I don't see how a law firm could recover from that. Besides losing faith in the lawyers, many of their past cases might be overturned given some of the things revealed in their emails... so why would you risk being with them?

Also... weren't they hacked earlier this year? The locking down of files and they had to pay that ransom to get the files unlocked? They're not doing too well in the security dept.

Me do not have signature.
Where I am when I'm not here!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply HDTV Programming