post #3691 of 3696 Old 03-28-2015, 09:28 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1042 Post(s)
Liked: 1063
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orbitron View Post
Some of us avoid the previews because we DON'T want to know what's coming and want to be surprised.
Yeah, unfortunately Ms. Oink loves 'em.

I thought next week's preview gave too much away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn Ravenlocke View Post
I'm not so sure he actually trusted her so much as he was genuinely surprised she went as far as she did.
Agreed.

If it was anyone else, Raylan probably would have pulled the trigger.
Right now he has sympathy for her situation and believes she is getting screwed in a lose/lose game controlled by others.

Only girly-men push The Red Button.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #3692 of 3696 Old Yesterday, 07:59 AM
AVS Club Gold

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Thumbs down Not Enough

I'm only venting. Just watched latest episode last night. I purchased a season's pass for this final year. At the
beginning of the episode the elapsed time on the bottom of the screen was 39:59. I need a lot more Raylen, Ava
and Boyd for the week. I feel better all ready.
post #3693 of 3696 Old Today, 05:41 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 778 Post(s)
Liked: 885
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arvy View Post
She missed from 5 feet! (see next week's preview). C'mon Ava, get real.
Ava never intended to kill Boyd, just knock him out of the game so she could make her getaway with the money. And on some level she probably still loves him, twisted as that may be.

Also agree that most of the money will be blanks. Avery gave it up waaaay too easy.

Didn't know that Dillahunt was not going to be available for the whole season. Sort of explains the [relatively] clumsy way they got rid of him. Nice that Avery has a rolodex full of gun-thugs he can call when the need arises. We should start a poll: who's going to get to kill Boon?

Surprised that Mikey gave up his boss like that, after so many years of loyalty. Guess there is honor among thieves! Besides, it sets up a juicy scene between Duffy and Katherine as he tries to weasel his way out of it as only he can.
post #3694 of 3696 Old Today, 10:02 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1042 Post(s)
Liked: 1063
Quote:
Originally Posted by archiguy View Post
Ava never intended to kill Boyd, just knock him out of the game so she could make her getaway with the money. And on some level she probably still loves him, twisted as that may be.

Also agree that most of the money will be blanks. Avery gave it up waaaay too easy.
Agreed.

Quote:
We should start a poll: who's going to get to kill Boon?
Bet he will be Raylan's last Justified.

Quote:
Surprised that Mikey gave up his boss like that, after so many years of loyalty. Guess there is honor among thieves!
Perhaps he saw his time of having steady employment with Duffy winding down and was hoping he could hitch up with the Katherine/Avery Gang?

My guess is they will put a bullet in him at the first opportunity....
Can't have someone around who will give up his boss.

Only girly-men push The Red Button.
post #3695 of 3696 Old Today, 10:12 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Yes this is a great show but I hope FX is got some new shows in the pipeline. Now that Justified coming to an end they don't have any fire power. Justified is going to be missed. FX has done a great job and hope they can replace it and start with a new show with same interest.

These are just my opinions.

Last edited by oldcband; Today at 10:21 AM.
post #3696 of 3696 Old Today, 05:18 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Liked: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by archiguy View Post
If she wants to only wound Boyd, then he may come back after her and the Marshals can get her for attempted murder plus other charges. If she killed him, she'd have a murder 1 plus a few others, too. I wouldn't want Boyd and crew tracking me down. Raylan would be relieved Boyd was finally put down but would he go after Ava? I said it because the event was surprisingly unexpected making me expect the worst. The story line won't suffer leaving Boyd for the Marshals so I suppose you're right.

Arvy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply HDTV Programming