'BOARDWALK EMPIRE' on HBO HD - Page 25 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #721 of 1468 Old 09-16-2012, 08:06 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
rdgrimes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Nuevo Mexico
Posts: 16,225
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
Liked: 221
Most enjoyable. So will Van Alden become a gangster?
rdgrimes is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #722 of 1468 Old 09-16-2012, 08:28 PM
AVS Special Member
 
WaTaGuMp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: The OC
Posts: 1,573
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 70
Oh man, that new dude from Sicily is a seriously mean dude.

RIP John, my best friend. Oct 17th 1966 - Nov 13th 2010

RIP Victor, my dad, June 26th 1927 - April 13th 2011
WaTaGuMp is online now  
post #723 of 1468 Old 09-17-2012, 12:07 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
oink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Shuloch
Posts: 26,553
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
Liked: 816
I think either I or my DVR had a major Senior Moment tonite....
Where was the sh*tstorm of a CONFRONTATION between Nuck and Margaret when Nuck actually finds out she donated the land?
Isn't that big cliffhanger from the last season?confused.gif

A.P.S. deserve our protection....join the cause today!
oink is offline  
post #724 of 1468 Old 09-17-2012, 07:03 AM
AVS Special Member
 
ballen420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: South of Boston
Posts: 3,745
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 29
I was expecting that too, but thought the ending wrapped it up nicely. He's still ********, but he seems to be making plenty of money, has a new front as a philanthropist, and has decided to trim down his business ventures to lessen his chances of being on the front page again. I thought it was a good episode...sets up for what should be a good season.

I have to say I was disappointed at the butcher being killed off so early in the season. I liked his character, but doing so seemed to follow the tradition of the show.

XBL & PSN - Harpua77
ballen420 is offline  
post #725 of 1468 Old 09-17-2012, 08:50 AM
Advanced Member
 
eddie_d_lopez's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Pueblo, CO
Posts: 571
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
hard to imagine w/blast to face... but thought crossed my mind whether or not he's dead.

Comcast, E.D.L.
eddie_d_lopez is offline  
post #726 of 1468 Old 09-17-2012, 09:47 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Ph8te's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 8,916
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 589 Post(s)
Liked: 368
Quote:
Originally Posted by oink View Post

I think either I or my DVR had a major Senior Moment tonite....
Where was the sh*tstorm of a CONFRONTATION between Nuck and Margaret when Nuck actually finds out she donated the land?
Isn't that big cliffhanger from the last season?confused.gif

We didnt get to see it, all we saw was the aftermath...Nuck did mention it during the episode and is holding it over her head....
Ph8te is online now  
post #727 of 1468 Old 09-17-2012, 09:48 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Ph8te's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 8,916
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 589 Post(s)
Liked: 368
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie_d_lopez View Post

hard to imagine w/blast to face... but thought crossed my mind whether or not he's dead.

Considering it was a headshot with a shotgun and his brains ended up on the opposite wall, I would say hes dead......
Ph8te is online now  
post #728 of 1468 Old 09-17-2012, 10:41 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
oink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Shuloch
Posts: 26,553
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
Liked: 816
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph8te View Post

We didnt get to see it, all we saw was the aftermath...Nuck did mention it during the episode and is holding it over her head....
Considering Nuck thought of the land as his nest-egg, his source of future wealth, it seems very strange if that was all there is to it.
If so, it's a serious blunder by the showrunners.

Since Nuck is now a confirmed murderer, I was hoping to see him torture himself over whether Margaret's betrayl forces him to put her down or not....

A.P.S. deserve our protection....join the cause today!
oink is offline  
post #729 of 1468 Old 09-17-2012, 11:31 AM
AVS Special Member
 
ballen420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: South of Boston
Posts: 3,745
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 29
I doubt that's all there is to it. You can tell he's clearly still pissed by the way he snapped at Margaret at the end of the episode, but the donation brought a newfound light on him when he probably needed it the most. His work in politics might be over, but now he continues to be in the public eye, which helps to feed an ego maniac like Nucky. I don't know, that's just how I interpreted it last night. I'm guessing the tension between them will continue throughout the show.

XBL & PSN - Harpua77
ballen420 is offline  
post #730 of 1468 Old 09-17-2012, 12:34 PM
AVS Special Member
 
cinema13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,654
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Liked: 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph8te View Post

Considering it was a headshot with a shotgun and his brains ended up on the opposite wall, I would say hes dead......


He has to be dead, as William Forsythe is starring in THE MOB LAWYER series this fall

cinema13 is online now  
post #731 of 1468 Old 09-17-2012, 05:33 PM
AVS Club Gold
 
Keenan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Posts: 28,286
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 338 Post(s)
Liked: 398
Quote:
Originally Posted by cinema13 View Post

He has to be dead, as William Forsythe is starring in THE MOB LAWYER series this fall
It's called "The Mob Doctor" and if Forsythe was written out of Boardwalk because of his gig with the new show I think it will turn out to be a huge mistake as "The Mob Doctor" looks absolutely awful, I'll bet it doesn't make it past 3 episodes before it's pulled from the schedule.
Keenan is online now  
post #732 of 1468 Old 09-17-2012, 11:00 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Ph8te's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 8,916
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 589 Post(s)
Liked: 368
Quote:
Originally Posted by oink View Post

Considering Nuck thought of the land as his nest-egg, his source of future wealth, it seems very strange if that was all there is to it.
If so, it's a serious blunder by the showrunners.
Since Nuck is now a confirmed murderer, I was hoping to see him torture himself over whether Margaret's betrayl forces him to put her down or not....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballen420 View Post

I doubt that's all there is to it. You can tell he's clearly still pissed by the way he snapped at Margaret at the end of the episode, but the donation brought a newfound light on him when he probably needed it the most. His work in politics might be over, but now he continues to be in the public eye, which helps to feed an ego maniac like Nucky. I don't know, that's just how I interpreted it last night. I'm guessing the tension between them will continue throughout the show.

agree pretty much with ballen on this....We never said it was "over" per se, but we didnt see the inital discovery\blow up\reaction to her betrayal.....What are are left with is the aftermath, Nuky is now using his new role to gain even more power all the while adding good will to his public image. His ego would prevent him from killing her while she is still so valuable to him.....
Ph8te is online now  
post #733 of 1468 Old 09-18-2012, 12:07 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
oink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Shuloch
Posts: 26,553
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
Liked: 816
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph8te View Post

agree pretty much with ballen on this....We never said it was "over" per se, but we didnt see the inital discovery\blow up\reaction to her betrayal.....What are are left with is the aftermath.
IMO, that's unfortunate.
One of the greatest setups for BE yet and we don't get to see it?mad.gif

A.P.S. deserve our protection....join the cause today!
oink is offline  
post #734 of 1468 Old 09-18-2012, 03:20 AM
Moderator
 
PooperScooper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Leominster MA
Posts: 19,803
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Liked: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie_d_lopez View Post

hard to imagine w/blast to face... but thought crossed my mind whether or not he's dead.
It will be a new sub plot - full mask vs half mask. smile.gif

Glad to see the show back. Looks like Van Alden may go to the other side - or will he? Is Nucky residing at the hotel and not at home with Margaret? No surprise if he is.

larry

Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. -- Thomas Alva Edison
PooperScooper is offline  
post #735 of 1468 Old 09-18-2012, 05:34 AM
AVS Special Member
 
PiratesCove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Homestead, FL
Posts: 4,049
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaTaGuMp View Post

Oh man, that new dude from Sicily is a seriously mean dude.

+1, Superb acting...glad to see the Thread come to life.
PiratesCove is offline  
post #736 of 1468 Old 09-18-2012, 07:48 AM
AVS Special Member
 
NorthJersey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Northern NJ
Posts: 2,714
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Nucky made a comment that he's worried about the 1934 election - is that when his turn is up or the new presidential election?
Bobby Carnavalle as the Sicilian mobster is pretty imposing
sad to see the butcher is already off the show, hoping he would last another season, but is Nucky's crew now going to track down and kill ole shell-face?
NorthJersey is offline  
post #737 of 1468 Old 09-18-2012, 08:17 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
rdgrimes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Nuevo Mexico
Posts: 16,225
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
Liked: 221
I'm surprised that nobody thought to give Richard a job after Jimmy was killed. Richard is not someone you want sitting around with nothing to keep him busy, plus he's a good asset. I guess he thought that keeping an eye on Jimmy's kid was his best option. But I don't see him putting up with Gillian for very long.
rdgrimes is online now  
post #738 of 1468 Old 09-18-2012, 08:24 AM
AVS Special Member
 
adpayne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Camp Lake,WI
Posts: 1,505
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by oink View Post

Considering Nuck thought of the land as his nest-egg, his source of future wealth, it seems very strange if that was all there is to it.
If so, it's a serious blunder by the showrunners.

To those who are commenting on Nucky not blowing up at Margaret, over a year has passed since the end of last season. The fact he is shacked up with another woman is a good indication of his reaction.
adpayne is offline  
post #739 of 1468 Old 09-18-2012, 08:37 AM
AVS Special Member
 
PiratesCove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Homestead, FL
Posts: 4,049
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthJersey View Post

Nucky made a comment that he's worried about the 1934 election - is that when his turn is up or the new presidential election?

1924 Presidental Election- Harding's term would be up. (He ain't gonna make it.)
PiratesCove is offline  
post #740 of 1468 Old 09-18-2012, 09:10 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
gwsat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Tulsa
Posts: 14,625
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
Liked: 487
I watched the Season 3 premiere last night and was blown away. Boardwalk Empire has always been a great show but the addition of the scarily deranged Gyp Rosetti, played by the always wonderful Bobby Cannavale, has already made it even better. I also loved Nucky's luscious new mistress, Billie Kent, played by newcomer, Meg Steedle. Nucky's New Year's Eve party made me think that I was attending a party with old and highly regarded friends who I had not seen in too long.

Manny Horvitz's sudden and violent demise really surprised me. It appears Nucky thought that taking Manny out would be preferable to letting him setup a semi autonomous operation of his own and possibly end up competing with Nucky. Clearly Nucky understands that Doyle is far too stupid to pose such a threat and that as long as Manny was working for Doyle he wouldn't be a threat either.

I'm glad that Van Alden is still around. It looks as if he might end up taking the offer made by the Chicago florist who is muscling in on Torrio and Capone's operation. If it happens, it will be fascinating to see how Van Alden deals with having become a gangster.
gwsat is online now  
post #741 of 1468 Old 09-18-2012, 09:25 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
gwsat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Tulsa
Posts: 14,625
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
Liked: 487
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiratesCove View Post

1924 Presidental Election- Harding's term would be up. (He ain't gonna make it.)

That's right. Harding died in 1923 and was succeeded by his vice president, Calvin Coolidge. Coolidge was elected to a presidential term of his own in 1924. Coolidge chose not to run for reelection in 1928. Herbert Hoover was the Republican nominee in 1928 and defeated Al Smith, the Democratic nominee. The Great Depression began in 1929 and FDR defeated Hoover in a landslide in the 1932 election. The New Deal began and the rest is history. Based on what we have seen of Nucky Thompson so far, I seriously doubt that he will make it to 1932.smile.gif
gwsat is online now  
post #742 of 1468 Old 09-18-2012, 10:42 AM
AVS Special Member
 
HDTVChallenged's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 8,381
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwsat View Post

It appears Nucky thought that taking Manny out would be preferable to letting him setup a semi autonomous operation of his own and possibly end up competing with Nucky. .

Ummm .... I think you've misinterpreted the plot. Richard Harrow (aka the Mask) was taking revenge for (probably) Mrs. Darmody's demise ... a/o Jimmy's demise. Richard is *not* in Nucky's camp.
HDTVChallenged is offline  
post #743 of 1468 Old 09-18-2012, 10:48 AM
AVS Special Member
 
flint350's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Baltimore, Md.
Posts: 2,164
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwsat View Post

I watched the Season 3 premiere last night and was blown away. Boardwalk Empire has always been a great show but the addition of the scarily deranged Gyp Rosetti, played by the always wonderful Bobby Cannavale, has already made it even better. I also loved Nucky's luscious new mistress, Billie Kent, played by newcomer, Meg Steedle. Nucky's New Year's Eve party made me think that I was attending a party with old and highly regarded friends who I had not seen in too long.
Manny Horvitz's sudden and violent demise really surprised me. It appears Nucky thought that taking Manny out would be preferable to letting him setup a semi autonomous operation of his own and possibly end up competing with Nucky. Clearly Nucky understands that Doyle is far too stupid to pose such a threat and that as long as Manny was working for Doyle he wouldn't be a threat either.
I'm glad that Van Alden is still around. It looks as if he might end up taking the offer made by the Chicago florist who is muscling in on Torrio and Capone's operation. If it happens, it will be fascinating to see how Van Alden deals with having become a gangster.


Manny was taken out by Harrow because of his relationship to Jimmy and family.  It had nothing to do with Nucky.  I agree that the episode was great and that Bobby Cannavale is a good addition.  Sort of a more violent version of his Doctor on Nurse Jackie.


Ray
"You cannot reason a person out of a position he did not reason himself into in the first place." -Jonathan Swift
flint350 is offline  
post #744 of 1468 Old 09-18-2012, 11:00 AM
AVS Special Member
 
StuJac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: S.E. PA
Posts: 1,632
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDTVChallenged View Post

Ummm .... I think you've misinterpreted the plot. Richard Harrow (aka the Mask) was taking revenge for (probably) Mrs. Darmody's demise ... a/o Jimmy's demise. Richard is *not* in Nucky's camp.

Yeah-I actually forgot about that until the gunshot. Immediately came back to me and I wondered what took him so long.

Pan 46PZ85U, Marantz SR5003, TiVo Premier, TiVoHd + 1tb, A2 (fs), PS3, Pan DMR E-95 (fs), JVC DVD-A, Polk & Infinity, Harmony One
StuJac is offline  
post #745 of 1468 Old 09-18-2012, 12:03 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
oink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Shuloch
Posts: 26,553
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
Liked: 816
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwsat View Post

the addition of the scarily deranged Gyp Rosetti, played by the always wonderful Bobby Cannavale, has already made it even better.
I'm glad that Van Alden is still around. It looks as if he might end up taking the offer made by the Chicago florist who is muscling in on Torrio and Capone's operation. If it happens, it will be fascinating to see how Van Alden deals with having become a gangster.
The 2 big plusses going forward.smile.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by adpayne View Post

To those who are commenting on Nucky not blowing up at Margaret, over a year has passed since the end of last season. The fact he is shacked up with another woman is a good indication of his reaction.
Regardless, it WAS the Big Cliffhanger from last season and should have been played out onscreen.frown.gif
DUMB move, IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDTVChallenged View Post

Richard Harrow (aka the Mask) was taking revenge for (probably) Mrs. Darmody's demise ... a/o Jimmy's demise. Richard is *not* in Nucky's camp.
My take too.wink.gif

A.P.S. deserve our protection....join the cause today!
oink is offline  
post #746 of 1468 Old 09-18-2012, 12:09 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
gwsat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Tulsa
Posts: 14,625
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
Liked: 487
I agree with the comments made above that Richard took out Manny as revenge for Manny having murdered Angela. I had forgotten about that when I posted, so I mistakenly concluded that Nucky had Manny killed as part of his ongoing quest not to be half a gangster.smile.gif
gwsat is online now  
post #747 of 1468 Old 09-18-2012, 01:55 PM
Advanced Member
 
zalusky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 671
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by oink View Post

The 2 big plusses going forward.smile.gif
Regardless, it WAS the Big Cliffhanger from last season and should have been played out onscreen.frown.gif
DUMB move, IMO.
My take too.wink.gif

I read somewhere the issue with Margaret will smoulder throughout the season. So I don't think they are at all done with it going forward and may in fact talk about how they got where they are now after the fact.
I sometimes think of Godfather III with the corrupt church leadership and wonder if Nucky might use the donation to get his hooks in there. Who knows where it will go but I do not believe at all that they glossed over the cliffhanger yet.
zalusky is offline  
post #748 of 1468 Old 09-18-2012, 02:06 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
gwsat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Tulsa
Posts: 14,625
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
Liked: 487
Quote:
Originally Posted by zalusky View Post

I read somewhere the issue with Margaret will smoulder throughout the season. So I don't think they are at all done with it going forward and may in fact talk about how they got where they are now after the fact.
I sometimes think of Godfather III with the corrupt church leadership and wonder if Nucky might use the donation to get his hooks in there. Who knows where it will go but I do not believe at all that they glossed over the cliffhanger yet.

I am inclined to agree that the ramifications of Margaret's betrayal of Nucky by conveying his land to the Church have yet to be played out. We have already seen that Nucky has moved out of their house and gone back to the hotel. Who knows what is to come? I agree with oink, though, that the writers' decision to present us with Nucky's knowledge of what Margaret had done as a fait accompli was jarring. I'm working on forgiving them, though.smile.gif
gwsat is online now  
post #749 of 1468 Old 09-18-2012, 02:11 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
oink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Shuloch
Posts: 26,553
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
Liked: 816
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwsat View Post

I agree with the comments made above that Richard took out Manny as revenge for Manny having murdered Angela. .smile.gif
Richard is no dummy.
IMO, he also strongly suspects Jimmy was killed because of his war with Nuck's outfit and others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalusky View Post

I read somewhere the issue with Margaret will smoulder throughout the season. So I don't think they are at all done with it going forward and may in fact talk about how they got where they are now after the fact.
I sometimes think of Godfather III with the corrupt church leadership and wonder if Nucky might use the donation to get his hooks in there. Who knows where it will go but I do not believe at all that they glossed over the cliffhanger yet.
Who didn't want to SEE the scene where Nucky finds out his nest-egg, his future is gone?
His wife, who he married out of the necessity of circumstances, went behind his back and gave it away to an institution he despised?
Who didn't want to SEE the scene where she tries to explain it away to him face-to-face?
Who didn't want to SEE Nuck internally (thru SB's eyes and face) debate whether to shoot her on the spot?

A severely missed opportunity for some of the most powerful drama this show has ever had.rolleyes.gif

A.P.S. deserve our protection....join the cause today!
oink is offline  
post #750 of 1468 Old 09-18-2012, 04:03 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
gwsat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Tulsa
Posts: 14,625
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
Liked: 487
Quote:
Originally Posted by oink View Post

Who didn't want to SEE the scene where Nucky finds out his nest-egg, his future is gone?
His wife, who he married out of the necessity of circumstances, went behind his back and gave it away to an institution he despised?
Who didn't want to SEE the scene where she tries to explain it away to him face-to-face?
Who didn't want to SEE Nuck internally (thru SB's eyes and face) debate whether to shoot her on the spot?
A severely missed opportunity for some of the most powerful drama this show has ever had.rolleyes.gif

Now cut that out! As I said in my last post, I am trying really hard to forgive Boardwalk Empire's writers for their having failed to show us the blowup that must have occurred when Nucky discovered that Margaret had betrayed him and given away his nest egg, and you're not helping.smile.gif
gwsat is online now  
Reply HDTV Programming

Tags
Boardwalk Empire Seasons 1 3 Blu Ray
Gear in this thread - Boardwalk by PriceGrabber.com

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off