I am not sure I agree with the decision to keep 100% of last night's episode at the wall. Even Helm's Deep cut away from time to time, and there were a lot of scenes of unknown guys dying or stunt men fighting each other.
Due to that decision, next week, I fear, is going to feel like a very quick around-the-horn catch up with everyone -- a lot of breadth without a lot of depth:
- Jon, Mance, Stannis, Sam, Gilly (possibly revealing Janos as coward?), maybe all the way up through a very simplified Choosing
- King's Landing -- Cersei, Tyrion, Tywin, Jaime, Shae, fight aftermath stuff with Ellaria and maybe the Mountain and Qyburn; plus maybe Tommen, Varys, Margaery, Loras.
- Arya and the Hound, all the way up to her departure?
- Bran and co. and the Weirwood and the CotF
- Dany and her children-eating dragons
- Whether we see LS or not (I guess yes), at least a check-in with Pod and Brienne; reintroduction of the BwB, dead Freys
- Establishing Theon, Roose & Co. at Winterfell; maybe fake Arya is introduced
- Maybe something with Yara? Maybe Balon will finally fall?
IMO the only major characters who really feel "done" for the season are Jorah and LF/Sansa, and I think we still might get a quick scene with the Vale group descending to the valley.
Even at their usual pace, it's an awful lot for one episode.