Rubicon on AMC HD - Page 7 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #181 of 277 Old 10-18-2010, 05:00 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
Ph8te's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 8,277
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 240 Post(s)
Liked: 264
I really liked the season finale. Left anough open for a new season, but was closed off enough to end it all right there. While I know some people will be upset with the open interpretation of some of the things went on, I thought they did a good job. I jsut wish we saw more of the video (I knew it was going to be something like that ).

Hopefully the decide to renew Rubicon as I think it will pick up some positive buzz while its off the air. This is one of the best shows on TV and it would be a shame to see it go.
Ph8te is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #182 of 277 Old 10-18-2010, 06:04 AM
Member
 
theob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Michigan
Posts: 122
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have been and still am an unabashed fan of Rubicon but was a little disappointed at the finale. It was very anticlimactic. Other than the death in Central Park everything else was a bit boring. Yes I like the cerebral aspect of Rubicon but IMO you need at least some high drama for a finale. It doesn't have to be blowing up a buliding kind of drama (although last week's episode did have that type of drama) but it could be more understanding of Kale, more the why of Truxton (how did he go from patriot to criminal), whatever happened to the retired black API analysts and why didn't Will tell him he was right all along. I did like discovering that Will's female neighbor was an agent after all.

I don't know ... maybe the open-ended nature of the story will bring us back for season 2.
theob is offline  
post #183 of 277 Old 10-18-2010, 06:22 AM
Advanced Member
 
Don S's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Bayville, NJ
Posts: 565
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
I agree with the above. LOVE this show, but was underwhelmed by the finale.
Don S is offline  
post #184 of 277 Old 10-18-2010, 07:34 AM
Advanced Member
 
petesimac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 683
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Loved the finale; love the show. Come on, AMC, renew this great show. Aside from AMC, there are few great shows for people of intelligence (present company excluded, lol).
petesimac is offline  
post #185 of 277 Old 10-18-2010, 08:07 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
Ph8te's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 8,277
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 240 Post(s)
Liked: 264
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don S View Post

I agree with the above. LOVE this show, but was underwhelmed by the finale.

I think the biggest thing was that everyone was looking for so much to happen. They could have closed a lot of the loops in the epsiode, but then IF they got a second season it woulld have made it hard to move on. With the way they closed it even if they dont get a second season we can speculate on some of the things that are going to happen (ie Truxton either taking his own life or being killed).

Also, now Will has brought Miles into the fold (which could be good\\bad seeing how he reacted to all the information he was given). Second season may be the rest of the operation that was planned, as it seems they were not done with the "events" that would push towards a war with Iran. BTW the Will's confrotation of Spangler was great. Truxton was arrogant to a fault even in the end, but at this point he knows his future, so what did he really care what Will did. I think Will realized how bad it cold get when he saw the four leaf clover that Spangler had. My Fiancee was so upset that he didnt grab the DVD that Mrs Rhumor dropped. As far as the "neighbor" goes, someone picked up on it earlier, but in the end we dont know who she works for or which side she was on. The way she walked away after the murder, made it looked like she was working for Atlas (the group).
Ph8te is online now  
post #186 of 277 Old 10-18-2010, 08:50 AM
AVS Special Member
 
westgate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: ʇuoɯɹ
Posts: 5,624
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
i was saddened to katherine die.

and i was really hoping spangler would 'take a dive' off the roof (if the afore mentioned bouquet didn't get him first) after being confronted by will.
but spangler surviving (so far) does leave a few possibilities for a/the 2nd season.
westgate is offline  
post #187 of 277 Old 10-18-2010, 10:08 AM
AVS Special Member
 
LL3HD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Flushing, New York, USA
Posts: 5,409
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 27
The show was ripe for a neat wrap up but they decided to untie a couple of knots purely to keep it open for another season. This is good for us but bad as a season finale. It's almost as if they wrote several quick endings just in case they knew for sure they weren't renewed. Spangler could (should) have easily jumped off the roof. The bad guy evil club already told him that they're done with this project. I love the show but this season ending was disappointing.

Larry

I thought we were cool de la?
LL3HD is offline  
post #188 of 277 Old 10-18-2010, 10:20 AM
AVS Special Member
 
IAM4UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: United States
Posts: 6,035
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 19
The Clover Club asked Spangler to call off the operation, then voted to four-leaf him. So, the big question on my mind...what is next in the operation?

A.L.a.E.o.t.U.S., as proven 3/21 - never forget.
Defend liberty.
Knowledge isn't Truth; it's just mindless agreement.
IAM4UK is online now  
post #189 of 277 Old 10-18-2010, 11:25 AM
AVS Special Member
 
westgate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: ʇuoɯɹ
Posts: 5,624
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAM4UK View Post

The Clover Club asked Spangler to call off the operation, then voted to four-leaf him. So, the big question on my mind...what is next in the operation?

spangler returns to his office and... KABOOM!!!!



the flowers got him...



just tryin' to have fun with it...
westgate is offline  
post #190 of 277 Old 10-18-2010, 11:51 AM
AVS Special Member
 
LL3HD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Flushing, New York, USA
Posts: 5,409
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by westgate View Post

spangler returns to his office and... KABOOM!!!!



the flowers got him...

Well, they did give him the clover allowing him the chance to do it himself.

Larry

I thought we were cool de la?
LL3HD is offline  
post #191 of 277 Old 10-18-2010, 01:25 PM
AVS Special Member
 
cwilson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Ben Lomond CA USA
Posts: 1,785
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 15
I think this was the best new show of the year, even better than Boardwalk Empire - but the finale was slightly disappointing, mainly because the ending didn't make sense. Truxton says something like, "Go ahead. Make your report. You think they'll care?" Well, yes, I think "they" would definitely care. They might not make his treason public, but they'd care a lot, and if he survives the four leaf clover they (the intelligence community) might or might not terminate him, but they sure would get him out of power.

I desperately hope this show gets another season and would be fascinated to see what the setup is to season two.
cwilson is offline  
post #192 of 277 Old 10-18-2010, 01:41 PM
AVS Special Member
 
LL3HD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Flushing, New York, USA
Posts: 5,409
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwilson View Post

...Truxton says something like, "Go ahead. Make your report. You think they'll care?" Well, yes, I think "they" would definitely care...

Exactly. That was very contrived. It almost reminded me of the classic ending to Three Days of the Condor-- in front of the NY Times building. Except that was a real impact scene unlike the Spangler one. He is a great character but he's getting to be a little comical and less sinister with that voice and delivery. The type one loves to mimic. I know I can do a good Spangler.

Larry

I thought we were cool de la?
LL3HD is offline  
post #193 of 277 Old 10-18-2010, 02:01 PM
Advanced Member
 
nottenst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Bowie, MD
Posts: 784
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwilson View Post

Truxton says something like, "Go ahead. Make your report. You think they'll care?" Well, yes, I think "they" would definitely care. They might not make his treason public, but they'd care a lot, and if he survives the four leaf clover they (the intelligence community) might or might not terminate him, but they sure would get him out of power.

I was thinking that part of this was him egging Will on. Truxton is at a dead end no matter how he looks at it. If Will's report will take the others down a peg or two, it doesn't matter to him.
nottenst is offline  
post #194 of 277 Old 10-18-2010, 02:21 PM
AVS Club Gold
 
Keenan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Posts: 27,932
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
Liked: 310
Quote:
Originally Posted by nottenst View Post

I was thinking that part of this was him egging Will on. Truxton is at a dead end no matter how he looks at it. If Will's report will take the others down a peg or two, it doesn't matter to him.

I think that was part of it certainly, but I also think what Spangler was saying is that the government wants a reason to attack Iran, and even though the whole thing was masterminded by private US citizens, it's reason enough to go ahead and attack anyways - the US public are sheep, nobody remembers the details, all they saw was a US oil tanker gutted. Reminds me a lot of the Iraq WMD fiasco.
Keenan is online now  
post #195 of 277 Old 10-18-2010, 02:28 PM
AVS Special Member
 
westgate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: ʇuoɯɹ
Posts: 5,624
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by keenan View Post

I think that was part of it certainly, but I also think what Spangler was saying is that the government wants a reason to attack Iran, and even though the whole thing was masterminded by private US citizens, it's reason enough to go ahead and attack anyways - the US public are sheep, nobody remembers the details, all they saw was a US oil tanker gutted. Reminds me a lot of the Iraq WMD fiasco.

now we're (the show/real life?) getting into scary territory...the potential possibilities.
westgate is offline  
post #196 of 277 Old 10-18-2010, 07:36 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
gwsat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Tulsa
Posts: 14,451
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Liked: 395
I love the Rubicon characters but thought the season finale was only so so. Will's failing to pickup the DVD after Katherine died was preposterous. The open-endedness of the four leaf clover death sentence Spangler's accomplice delivered to him was interesting, though. Despite the silliness of the twist that Will failed to retrieve the DVD, I love his character. He is delightfully brilliant and weird, as is just about everybody else at API.

By the way, I dislike the Miles Fiedler character and had been blaming it on the actor who plays him, Dallas Roberts. I was wrong about that. I watched Shrink tonight in which Roberts plays a brilliant but overwrought Hollywood agent and he was terrific. In fact, everybody in Rubicon seems to be a New York trained actor and it shows. Like many of the rest of you, I hope the show gets renewed, even if it does have only 2.0 audio.
gwsat is online now  
post #197 of 277 Old 10-18-2010, 07:39 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
Ph8te's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 8,277
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 240 Post(s)
Liked: 264
Quote:
Originally Posted by nottenst View Post

I was thinking that part of this was him egging Will on. Truxton is at a dead end no matter how he looks at it. If Will's report will take the others down a peg or two, it doesn't matter to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keenan View Post

I think that was part of it certainly, but I also think what Spangler was saying is that the government wants a reason to attack Iran, and even though the whole thing was masterminded by private US citizens, it's reason enough to go ahead and attack anyways - the US public are sheep, nobody remembers the details, all they saw was a US oil tanker gutted. Reminds me a lot of the Iraq WMD fiasco.

I agree with both the above . Truxton is always goign to be the over confident type. Also, he knows his time is up so he doesnt really give a F what Will does, his "job" was complete and set in motion. The connections Truxton made to Iran even if uncovered will still make the public\\government ask for Iran's head on a platter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by westgate View Post

now we're (the show/real life?) getting into scary territory...the potential possibilities.

Isnt that the mark of a great show though? It makes you think about real life and how closely it could actually be to coming true. This show was able to wrap in a current "threat" which made it hit even closer to home for some I am guessing. I mean there are tons and tons of conspiracy theory sites about the elite, shadow corps, ect running the world as we know it, this show just does it in a way where we dont think its as crazy .
Ph8te is online now  
post #198 of 277 Old 10-18-2010, 07:46 PM
AVS Special Member
 
westgate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: ʇuoɯɹ
Posts: 5,624
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph8te View Post


Isnt that the mark of a great show though? It makes you think about real life and how closely it could actually be to coming true. This show was able to wrap in a current "threat" which made it hit even closer to home for some I am guessing. I mean there are tons and tons of conspiracy theory sites about the elite, shadow corps, ect running the world as we know it, this show just does it in a way where we dont think its as crazy .

"...the US public are sheep, nobody remembers the details, all they saw was a US oil tanker gutted."

That's the part that scares me the most, that many of us americans can be so easily fooled, duped, etc...
westgate is offline  
post #199 of 277 Old 10-18-2010, 08:35 PM
AVS Special Member
 
MeowMeow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,799
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by westgate View Post

That's the part that scares me the most, that many of us americans can be so easily fooled, duped, etc...

It's not that the American people are easily fooled, it's that we don't give a rat's ass. Modern America has struck a grand bargain with the elites who run/ruin it: never reinstate the draft and you can have all the wars you want. The greatest move the military-industrial complex ever made was going to an all-volunteer army, because the public doesn't care what Uncle Sam does to guys who didn't lose a lottery.

Look at the ********s who run Wikileaks -- they're actually dumb enough to think the American public cares. What's a revelation about torture worth? We knew our government was torturing people long before anyone leaked that "fact" to us. You turn 20 year old men loose with automatic weapons in an almost zero-accountability scenario . . . yeah, **** gets broken. That's how Americans view the empire our elites run.
MeowMeow is offline  
post #200 of 277 Old 10-18-2010, 08:44 PM
AVS Special Member
 
MeowMeow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,799
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
On a less editorial note . . .

I think the finale is slightly compromised because the writers had to writer a conclusion into it. This is the curse of every post-Jericho serialized show that's on the bubble half-way through S1. No studio wants to be responsible for the next big Jericho fan protest, and they make all writing staffs acutely aware of this fact.

When retooling time comes around (usually somewhere in episodes 5 to 7), bubble shows have to start angling toward the exit just in case the show gets canceled.

Rubicon's finale had to serve two masters, leaving enough room for a S2 while also bringing Will to a showdown worthy of ending the show, and that flattened the ending of the finale quite a bit.

If Rubicon gets a Season 2, I really hope they flesh out the big conspiracy to something better than just money. The best twist possible would be API as defender of the realm, and the money is just there to fund the effort. Money's a weak motivation for something quite this nasty, especially as ongoing thing.
MeowMeow is offline  
post #201 of 277 Old 10-18-2010, 08:48 PM
AVS Special Member
 
MeowMeow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,799
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by keenan View Post

the US public are sheep, nobody remembers the details, all they saw was a US oil tanker gutted. Reminds me a lot of the Iraq WMD fiasco.

I'm in really political mood tonight.

I disagree with people who characterize the second Iraq War as a deception of the public. Even as the ink was drying on the cease-fire in 1991, everyone knew that was not the end of the matter. The American public expected a second war with Iraq on the day the first war ended.
MeowMeow is offline  
post #202 of 277 Old 10-19-2010, 07:00 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
Ph8te's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 8,277
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 240 Post(s)
Liked: 264
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeowMeow View Post

On a less editorial note . . .

I think the finale is slightly compromised because the writers had to writer a conclusion into it. This is the curse of every post-Jericho serialized show that's on the bubble half-way through S1. No studio wants to be responsible for the next big Jericho fan protest, and they make all writing staffs acutely aware of this fact.

When retooling time comes around (usually somewhere in episodes 5 to 7), bubble shows have to start angling toward the exit just in case the show gets canceled.

Rubicon's finale had to serve two masters, leaving enough room for a S2 while also bringing Will to a showdown worthy of ending the show, and that flattened the ending of the finale quite a bit.

If Rubicon gets a Season 2, I really hope they flesh out the big conspiracy to something better than just money. The best twist possible would be API as defender of the realm, and the money is just there to fund the effort. Money's a weak motivation for something quite this nasty, especially as ongoing thing.

Money and power are two things that come to mind. The group while making tons of money off of these operations is also gets a massive power trip knowing that they are the ones who set into motion the events that are "moving the world". We still dont actually know why, as when Will asked Truxton all he got was a smirk and a laugh. If we do get a second season it wouldnt suprise me to see more of the why and get background story on the group.

I agree about the season finale, they were really in a no win situation. I said this to my fiancee that they needed to be closed off enough in case they didnt get renewal, but open enough in case a second season was ordered. IMO they did a good job with what they had to do.

Even though its going to be hard to do, I say keep actual politics out of the discussion, they never end up well no matter how well intentioned they are written here.
Ph8te is online now  
post #203 of 277 Old 10-19-2010, 07:17 AM
AVS Special Member
 
westgate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: ʇuoɯɹ
Posts: 5,624
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph8te View Post

Even though its going to be hard to do, I say keep actual politics out of the discussion, they never end up well no matter how well intentioned they are written here.

last i knew, discussion of politics is verbotten in avs threads. hard to avoid it, tho, when discussing many domestic/international events, etc.
westgate is offline  
post #204 of 277 Old 10-19-2010, 08:23 AM
AVS Special Member
 
LL3HD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Flushing, New York, USA
Posts: 5,409
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by westgate View Post

last i knew, discussion of politics is verbotten in avs threads. hard to avoid it, tho, when discussing many domestic/international events, etc.

I agree, even though I sometimes tend to forget.

It all started with this post...

Quote:
Originally Posted by keenan View Post

Reminds me a lot of the Iraq WMD fiasco.

...and I only point it out (like a girlyman ) because keenan has complained many times about the same violation yet he does a drive by here and then hits the gas.

Larry

I thought we were cool de la?
LL3HD is offline  
post #205 of 277 Old 10-19-2010, 08:31 AM
Senior Member
 
gruven42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Chi-burbs
Posts: 497
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeowMeow View Post

I disagree with people who characterize the second Iraq War as a deception of the public. Even as the ink was drying on the cease-fire in 1991, everyone knew that was not the end of the matter. The American public expected a second war with Iraq on the day the first war ended.

Ha! That's comedic gold right there!
gruven42 is offline  
post #206 of 277 Old 10-19-2010, 09:57 AM
AVS Club Gold
 
Keenan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Posts: 27,932
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
Liked: 310
Quote:
Originally Posted by LL3HD View Post

I agree, even though I sometimes tend to forget.

It all started with this post...


...and I only point it out (like a girlyman ) because keenan has complained many times about the same violation yet he does a drive by here and then hits the gas.

As he hits 4th gear....

The thing is though, its a proven bit of history at this point so it's not really that political in nature, but, if you guys want me to remove I'll do so, no biggie. :-)
Keenan is online now  
post #207 of 277 Old 10-19-2010, 11:07 AM
AVS Special Member
 
LL3HD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Flushing, New York, USA
Posts: 5,409
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by keenan View Post

if you guys want me to remove I'll do so, no biggie. :-)

I'm not one for requesting any deleting. I like a good discourse but I understand the parameters here and the availability of the PMs to take it further. I certainly have been the victim of the swift swing of the moderator's sickle but I don't think we went over the line. It is easy to strike a chord here to a tune that not all want to hear.

Larry

I thought we were cool de la?
LL3HD is offline  
post #208 of 277 Old 10-19-2010, 11:18 AM
AVS Club Gold
 
Keenan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Posts: 27,932
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
Liked: 310
Quote:
Originally Posted by LL3HD View Post

I'm not one for requesting any deleting. I like a good discourse but I understand the parameters here and the availability of the PMs to take it further. I certainly have been the victim of the swift swing of the moderator's sickle but I don't think we went over the line. It is easy to strike a chord here to a tune that not all want to hear.

Yes, I think if everyone stays civil the site moderation does have some give and take to it.
Keenan is online now  
post #209 of 277 Old 10-19-2010, 12:11 PM
AVS Special Member
 
westgate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: ʇuoɯɹ
Posts: 5,624
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
ahem! oh, sorry. and please forgive the o.t.

i saw this,'...(like a girlyman )...', and had to wonder...



is a 'girlyman' the same thing as a 'nancyboy'?

and now, back to our regularly scheduled program, whatever it is/was/will be.
westgate is offline  
post #210 of 277 Old 10-19-2010, 12:29 PM
AVS Club Gold
 
Keenan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Posts: 27,932
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
Liked: 310
It's a bit disconcerting that no pick-up announcement has been made yet. Does anyone know AMC's routine for announcing renewals?
Keenan is online now  
Reply HDTV Programming

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off