"The Walking Dead" on AMC HD - Page 251 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #7501 of 7502 Old Today, 09:18 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yrd View Post
My thoughts on this new compound:
Why didn't they ask the requirements of the "audition?" What happens when someone doesn't pass? Are they going to leave that person outside the gate? Are they going to cook them? Do they get the janitor job? What will our group do if they find one or two of them unfit?.
Those were my very first thoughts when I heard the word "audition." To me, the most likely to fail the audition is Rick. His completely unnecessary violence towards his new host may be his undoing. No way they just let someone loose outside the gate if he/she fails the audition. That is just asking for a revenge assault on the compound or anybody leaving on a mission.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #7502 of 7502 Old Today, 12:56 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
Liked: 153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yrd View Post
Since it's fresh in my head, I'll comment about people dieing overnight in their sleep. Just handcuff themselves to something. One hand in a cuff with the key sitting easily in reach. Zombies can't unlock themselves. Or straps like in mental hospital, locking someone in their bed. Just one strap should do.
That's why I say everyone should lock themselves in a room at night... live in homes with locked doors to the outside AND to each individual room.

You don't want to strap yourself down or handcuff yourself... that would slow you down in an emergency. Imagine being startled awake in the night and you can't find the key in the dark or loosen the strap... meanwhile you could have gotten up and out of your room to help someone else before it was too late... You want to be freely mobile within your secured room, but secure within the room from surprises from outside AND yourself secured inside the room if you die at night so you don't get out and harm others.

Friday... the 13th!
Where I am when I'm not here!
Reply HDTV Programming

Tags
The Walking Dead The Complete First Season Blu Ray , The Walking Dead Season 3 Limited Edition Blu Ray , The Walking Dead The Complete Second Season
Gear in this thread