"The Walking Dead" on AMC HD - Page 252 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
post #7531 of 7540 Unread Today, 12:32 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Liked: 48
Father Gabriel was standing in front of Sasha during the Sniper intro...he was also there when they were handing over weopons...

they kept mentioning on talking dead they have to cut a ton of stuff out....I have an idea..why dont they charge advertisers MORE $$ for less commercials..
Ph8te and Djoel like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #7532 of 7540 Unread Today, 12:36 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
Liked: 90
Ah OK thanks I missed him standing there in those scenes. Thanks

"What do you mean it's too loud? My ears aren't even bleeding yet!"

post #7533 of 7540 Unread Today, 01:00 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 949 Post(s)
Liked: 1441
Looks like Carol is going undercover with some covert ops. Did she plan it with Rick or is she undertaking it herself? And we have Rick's missing blender gun. Wonder if Alexandria's spies were watching when Rick hid it. This is like a John le Carré novel.

Take life with a grain of salt... a slice of lime, and a shot of tequila
post #7534 of 7540 Unread Today, 01:27 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waboman View Post
Looks like Carol is going undercover with some covert ops. Did she plan it with Rick or is she undertaking it herself? And we have Rick's missing blender gun. Wonder if Alexandria's spies were watching when Rick hid it. This is like a John le Carré novel.
I thought Glenn looked at the gun that was handed to him for the scouting mission funny, as if he recognized it.
post #7535 of 7540 Unread Today, 01:40 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
Liked: 159
Quote:
Originally Posted by NMAS View Post
I thought Glenn looked at the gun that was handed to him for the scouting mission funny, as if he recognized it.

I thought it was more "These yahoos are carrying heavy artillery and they give us pea-shooters...Whatevs."
post #7536 of 7540 Unread Today, 01:41 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
Liked: 245
I think it was more of a disgust look more than anything else, beside he doesn't know how the gun will shot in certain situation.

That along would piss me off.

Djoel

My sacd collection Speaker Ascend Tower RAAL, Horizon RAAL center, Tower NrT rears Pre/Pro XPS-1 G2 Amplification XPA-5 G2 Display Samsung PN64D7000Source Oppo 103 HTPC 16TB Jriver 19 Tivo Premier Apple TV2g Roku 2Power Panamax M5300-PM
post #7537 of 7540 Unread Today, 02:15 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Liked: 81
Another quibble... Deanna asks the group to surrender all weapons yet Rick and Carl still possess hunting knives? And the most glaring one of them all, Daryl brings his crossbow into the interview? I had to chuckle because it was propped up in plain view in front of the window
post #7538 of 7540 Unread Today, 02:21 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 581
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooked01 View Post
I thought it was more "These yahoos are carrying heavy artillery and they give us pea-shooters...Whatevs."
That and the new guys said they had brought out some really nice weapons just for them, like Glenn and Co. were total newbies and they should be impressed.

post #7539 of 7540 Unread Today, 02:41 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 344 Post(s)
Liked: 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by VisionOn View Post
That and the new guys said they had brought out some really nice weapons just for them, like Glenn and Co. were total newbies and they should be impressed.
Yea,, Glenn looked at them thinking..."you think you're hot sh*t but have no idea what its like to survive on the outside". Glad to see Glenn put Deanne's son in his place.

Carol is playing Possum...wants to join Jr League and volunteer to help old people. She's being smart.

I'm curious where the girl sneaks out to...she was definitely looking for something or someone when she disappeared in the woods.

I saw father gabriel briefly in the house a couple of times but he did not say anything.

Panasonic P60VT60 Calibrated by Chad B / Marantz NR-1504 / SVS PC-2000 / Velodyne CHT Front Row / AppleTV 3 / Sony PS4
post #7540 of 7540 Unread Today, 03:52 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
Liked: 85
They simply couldn't squeeze him into the episode, so they didn't show him.

I used to watch LA Law, and would be frustrated when regular characters I was partial to, would show up in the conference room briefings at the start of the show, and then would disappear for the remainder of the episode. That cast grew so large over the seasons...I know contract performers have to appear in ''X'' number of episodes, but if they weren't necessary for that week's plot, I often wished they could avoid shoehorning them in just to be seen for a few seconds.

Dazed and confused over high tech.

Sigh...Concrap. The Internet Overlord Cometh
They're not com-tastic!
Reply HDTV Programming

Tags
The Walking Dead The Complete First Season Blu Ray , The Walking Dead Season 3 Limited Edition Blu Ray , The Walking Dead The Complete Second Season
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page