"The Walking Dead" on AMC HD - Page 253 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
post #7561 of 7562 Unread Today, 01:45 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1550 Post(s)
Liked: 748
Quote:
Originally Posted by leebo View Post
I wonder what percentage of the hour includes advertising if you also count the annoying bottom screen thirds and product placements.

So I guess Ricks shave and constable outfit were meant to imply an attempt to return to the man he was at the beginning of the series, but his last line showed he will never be that guy again.

Are the hairdresser and her husband even together? In what marriage is it ok for one spouse to spend time alone with a potential love interest stranger (grooming him no less) in his house, while the other spouse has not even met him?

I'm guessing the patrol leader ahole will be the cause for this place not working out, perhaps assisted by the hairdresser's husband.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I get what you are saying regarding the hairdresser, but if that's one of her "jobs" then no introduction should be needed. If Rick was far and ugly would that make it ok? In a secure marriage as long as she told her husband (which it seems she did) then I don't see the problem.

Sent from nowhere
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #7562 of 7562 Unread Today, 02:17 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
Liked: 596
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selden Ball View Post
I was distracted by the possum with the arrow through it.

They must have had fun making it. I wonder if there was more than one -- one to carry and one to gut?
TWD PSA: no animals were harmed in the making of this episode.[emoji15]
Reply HDTV Programming

Tags
The Walking Dead The Complete First Season Blu Ray , The Walking Dead Season 3 Limited Edition Blu Ray , The Walking Dead The Complete Second Season
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page