"The Walking Dead" on AMC HD - Page 262 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!


Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #7831 of 8314 Old 03-15-2015, 04:47 PM
Senior Member
 
Itwillneverend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: On the planet Earth
Posts: 435
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
Liked: 119
Carol is gonna die tonight...
Itwillneverend is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #7832 of 8314 Old 03-15-2015, 04:57 PM
AVS Club Gold
 
aaronwt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Northern VA(Woodbridge)
Posts: 22,717
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1358 Post(s)
Liked: 927
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itwillneverend View Post
Carol is gonna die tonight...
Is that kid going to kill her? Because she threatened him.

53TB unRAID2--38TB unRAID3--33TB unRAID1a
LED DLP
XBL/PSN: WormholeXtreme
aaronwt is offline  
post #7833 of 8314 Old 03-15-2015, 05:00 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Waboman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Terraforming Planet Wabo
Posts: 8,337
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1238 Post(s)
Liked: 2028
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronwt View Post
Is that kid going to kill her? Because she threatened him.
That kid couldn't kill a bug.
hall likes this.

__________________________________________________

Take life with a grain of salt... a slice of lime, and a shot of tequila
Waboman is online now  
post #7834 of 8314 Old 03-15-2015, 07:03 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Djoel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: NYC
Posts: 7,979
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
Liked: 287
I laugh out load during the Noah and the architects conversation...Do you think the wall could come down?


Good episode btw.


Djoel

My sacd collection Speaker Ascend Tower RAAL, Horizon RAAL center, Tower NrT rears Pre/Pro XPS-1 G2 Amplification XPA-5 G2 Display Samsung PN64D7000Source Oppo 103 HTPC 16TB Jriver 19 Tivo Premier Apple TV2g Roku 2Power Panamax M5300-PM
Djoel is offline  
post #7835 of 8314 Old 03-15-2015, 07:09 PM
AVS Special Member
 
[Irishman]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,584
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
Liked: 95
Poor Noah.
phildaant likes this.

COMING SOONFinding the Ark of the Covenant by Brian Roberts, in the iBook Store on iTunes, a new investigation into the Hebrew’s Most Sacred Relic!
[Irishman] is offline  
post #7836 of 8314 Old 03-15-2015, 07:13 PM
Advanced Member
 
snowcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 661
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Liked: 60
Exciting episode, but those were two of the most gruesome deaths in the show.

The revolving door of death was an interesting twist.
mike1812 and gwsat like this.
snowcat is offline  
post #7837 of 8314 Old 03-15-2015, 07:16 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Djoel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: NYC
Posts: 7,979
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
Liked: 287
Oh, if I'm ever in a situation where I'm hanging like loose meat and a hoard of zombies are about to eat my @$$ please shot me in the head!


Djoel

My sacd collection Speaker Ascend Tower RAAL, Horizon RAAL center, Tower NrT rears Pre/Pro XPS-1 G2 Amplification XPA-5 G2 Display Samsung PN64D7000Source Oppo 103 HTPC 16TB Jriver 19 Tivo Premier Apple TV2g Roku 2Power Panamax M5300-PM

Last edited by Djoel; 03-15-2015 at 07:55 PM.
Djoel is offline  
post #7838 of 8314 Old 03-15-2015, 11:11 PM
AVS Special Member
 
qz3fwd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,162
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
Liked: 96
2 disgustingly gruesome departures tonight,
phildaant likes this.
qz3fwd is online now  
post #7839 of 8314 Old 03-15-2015, 11:20 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Waboman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Terraforming Planet Wabo
Posts: 8,337
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1238 Post(s)
Liked: 2028
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djoel View Post
Oh, if I'm ever in a situation where I'm hanging like loose meat and a hoard of zombies are about to eat my @$$ please shot me in the head!


Djoel
Oh hex yeah! Was thinking the same thing.

__________________________________________________

Take life with a grain of salt... a slice of lime, and a shot of tequila
Waboman is online now  
post #7840 of 8314 Old 03-15-2015, 11:24 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Waboman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Terraforming Planet Wabo
Posts: 8,337
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1238 Post(s)
Liked: 2028
Crazy episode. Noah's death as Glenn watched was bananas. Only two episodes left before the season finale. Gonna be insane in the membrane.
phildaant likes this.

__________________________________________________

Take life with a grain of salt... a slice of lime, and a shot of tequila
Waboman is online now  
post #7841 of 8314 Old 03-15-2015, 11:43 PM
AVS Special Member
 
phildaant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: An Ant Farm
Posts: 3,103
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 485 Post(s)
Liked: 155
is true. :P
aaronwt, PooperScooper and Djoel like this.
phildaant is offline  
post #7842 of 8314 Old 03-16-2015, 12:47 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Waboman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Terraforming Planet Wabo
Posts: 8,337
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1238 Post(s)
Liked: 2028
*sigh*
Stereodude and phildaant like this.

__________________________________________________

Take life with a grain of salt... a slice of lime, and a shot of tequila

Last edited by Waboman; 03-16-2015 at 01:04 AM.
Waboman is online now  
post #7843 of 8314 Old 03-16-2015, 05:35 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Addicted Member
 
VisionOn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Carrboro, NC
Posts: 11,986
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 681
I had trouble making it to the end of this one, which is a pity because the scenes with Carol and Rick were the best parts of this episode.

The rest of it was just an escalation of such stupidity that it made Zombieland look less cartoonish. The guy shooting at the zombie in body armor instead of just knocking it down and then hitting a grenade was pretty dumb, but then the construction crew that just spraying bullets and magically severing a hydraulic hose was eye-rolling until one guy just ran outside headfirst into a mob he can easily see (and outrun) and then everyone got trapped in a revolving door. That was so massively stupid I couldn't even accept Noah getting killed as dramatic and not just another incidence of death by dumb. If you look back at all the times people have been killed by zombies on the show I'm guessing that the vast majority are the result of either character stupidity or ninjas.

I'd like to know where the bullet trees are planted too. Going back to what the weapon of choice would be in a zombie apocalypse it seems a suppressed firearm is the best choice. Sure you could carry a bat or machete to deal with the single non-threatening zombie that you encounter, but why waste the effort when bullets seem to be in endless supply? Psh, rationing? Who needs that?
phildaant likes this.


VisionOn is offline  
post #7844 of 8314 Old 03-16-2015, 06:00 AM
Advanced Member
 
UGAd13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 635
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
Liked: 82
^^^^
That’s the whole point of bringing in Rick’s group to Alexandria… clearly the towns folk don’t have wait it takes to survive and they’ve been lucky so far. Head lady (forget her name…) knows that – at least that’s what we’re lead to believe at this point.

Does Rick “arrest” the abusive husband/only town doctor, threaten his life with no one else around, or just kill him?
[Irishman] likes this.

UGAd13 is offline  
post #7845 of 8314 Old 03-16-2015, 06:12 AM
AVS Special Member
 
[Irishman]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,584
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
Liked: 95
Not having read the comics, I say it's 50/50 whether Carol's projecting her abuse survivor syndrome onto that couple will work.

COMING SOONFinding the Ark of the Covenant by Brian Roberts, in the iBook Store on iTunes, a new investigation into the Hebrew’s Most Sacred Relic!
[Irishman] is offline  
post #7846 of 8314 Old 03-16-2015, 06:20 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Addicted Member
 
VisionOn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Carrboro, NC
Posts: 11,986
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 681
Quote:
Originally Posted by UGAd13 View Post
^^^^
That’s the whole point of bringing in Rick’s group to Alexandria… clearly the towns folk don’t have wait it takes to survive and they’ve been lucky so far. Head lady (forget her name…) knows that – at least that’s what we’re lead to believe at this point.
Except in this episode Rick's group were more dumb than previous too. How many had melee weapons? None. Noah shoots a single lone zombie from ten feet away just because. Glenn has a rifle and a handgun but no blades - which might have been useful to at least stab some of the fence huggers to remove the threat - and Abraham had to use a metal bar with a lamp on it because he didn't bring a machete, bat, night stick or anything else for backup.

Then you have the stupidity of Glenn running into a revolving door and then trying to break the glass. You were shooting everything before Glenn why didn't you just shoot out the windows? Better yet, shoot out the big windows and not go into the trapdoor?
[Irishman] likes this.


VisionOn is offline  
post #7847 of 8314 Old 03-16-2015, 06:36 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Tom Imp's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 2,219
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
Liked: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronwt View Post
Is that kid going to kill her? Because she threatened him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waboman View Post
That kid couldn't kill a bug.

The only thing that kid is going to kill is a plate of cookies.

When Father Gabriel said to Deanna "I would have come to you sooner," I was hoping his next line would have been "but the writers conveniently forgot to put me in the last two episodes."
Tom Imp is offline  
post #7848 of 8314 Old 03-16-2015, 06:45 AM
Advanced Member
 
tomhunter8's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 975
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
Liked: 245
I thought this was one of the best episodes of the series.

Putting those guys into a revolving door with zombies on both sides was brilliant.
The exploding zombie was a nice touch.
Eugene growing a pair could be huge for this group.
Abraham going into crazy mode was fun to watch. At first I thought he was going to sacrifice himself because of some inner conflictions.

Finally, would someone please a bullet through the preacher's head already!
phildaant and Djoel like this.
tomhunter8 is offline  
post #7849 of 8314 Old 03-16-2015, 06:47 AM
Senior Member
 
mdesmarais's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 342
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by VisionOn View Post
Except in this episode Rick's group were more dumb than previous too. How many had melee weapons? None. Noah shoots a single lone zombie from ten feet away just because. Glenn has a rifle and a handgun but no blades - which might have been useful to at least stab some of the fence huggers to remove the threat - and Abraham had to use a metal bar with a lamp on it because he didn't bring a machete, bat, night stick or anything else for backup.

Then you have the stupidity of Glenn running into a revolving door and then trying to break the glass. You were shooting everything before Glenn why didn't you just shoot out the windows? Better yet, shoot out the big windows and not go into the trapdoor?
Continually dumb. But they did make it clear that they were out of ammo by the time they got stuck in the door. One of those little car rescue hammers would be an early addition to my survival kit.

Agree 1st thing they should have done when they got in was to clean out the nest behind the fence. Don't know how they can keep leaving uncleared area behind them. And what was that ONE guy with body armor and hand grenades doing in there?!!?
mdesmarais is offline  
post #7850 of 8314 Old 03-16-2015, 07:06 AM
Senior Member
 
Itwillneverend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: On the planet Earth
Posts: 435
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
Liked: 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by VisionOn View Post
I had trouble making it to the end of this one, which is a pity because the scenes with Carol and Rick were the best parts of this episode.

The rest of it was just an escalation of such stupidity that it made Zombieland look less cartoonish. The guy shooting at the zombie in body armor instead of just knocking it down and then hitting a grenade was pretty dumb, but then the construction crew that just spraying bullets and magically severing a hydraulic hose was eye-rolling until one guy just ran outside headfirst into a mob he can easily see (and outrun) and then everyone got trapped in a revolving door. That was so massively stupid I couldn't even accept Noah getting killed as dramatic and not just another incidence of death by dumb. If you look back at all the times people have been killed by zombies on the show I'm guessing that the vast majority are the result of either character stupidity or ninjas.

I'd like to know where the bullet trees are planted too. Going back to what the weapon of choice would be in a zombie apocalypse it seems a suppressed firearm is the best choice. Sure you could carry a bat or machete to deal with the single non-threatening zombie that you encounter, but why waste the effort when bullets seem to be in endless supply? Psh, rationing? Who needs that?
Hey Bro, you have to watch this show as if it's a wrestling match, pure entertainment, that is all.
stevew24963 likes this.
Itwillneverend is online now  
post #7851 of 8314 Old 03-16-2015, 07:17 AM
AVS Special Member
 
stevew24963's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Boca Raton,Fla.
Posts: 3,079
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 541 Post(s)
Liked: 661
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itwillneverend View Post
Hey Bro, you have to watch this show as if it's a wrestling match, pure entertainment, that is all.
I thought last nights episode was awesome,one of the best in awhile.But as you said,it is entertainment.You could pick the show to pieces with all kinds of quirky events,but in the end,its fiction.If you think its stupid and cartoonish, don't watch it,there is always the NatGeo channel.
stevew24963 is offline  
post #7852 of 8314 Old 03-16-2015, 07:20 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Addicted Member
 
VisionOn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Carrboro, NC
Posts: 11,986
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 681
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itwillneverend View Post
Hey Bro, you have to watch this show as if it's a wrestling match, pure entertainment, that is all.
Tell that to the writers, they don't seem to have received that memo. TWD isn't pretending to be the WWE, it's trying to be Aronofsky's "The Wrestler" and they are a thousand miles of walking through woods apart.

If the show had more jokes and starred Mick Foley as himself in a post-apocalyptic zombie world the show would actually be less ridiculous. At least then there would be an excuse for doing dumb crap. You know, for laughs.
phildaant likes this.


VisionOn is offline  
post #7853 of 8314 Old 03-16-2015, 07:32 AM
Senior Member
 
Itwillneverend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: On the planet Earth
Posts: 435
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
Liked: 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdesmarais View Post
Don't know how they can keep leaving uncleared area behind them. And what was that ONE guy with body armor and hand grenades doing in there?!!?
lol, it seems like in this show there is always that one guy, I wish the writers and directors of this show gave their viewing audience a little more credit, they must think we are dumb.

I tell you this, if that was me and another dude against a single dude in that sliding door there is no was that the single dude on the other side will get out before me. Noah's death was Glenn's fault.

So yea, another main black dude killed off within 3 weeks of each other. SMH. They should have kept Noah and killed off one of them useless women. The 3rd black guy who will die this season will be the Priest.
phildaant and Djoel like this.
Itwillneverend is online now  
post #7854 of 8314 Old 03-16-2015, 07:34 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Addicted Member
 
VisionOn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Carrboro, NC
Posts: 11,986
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 681
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevew24963 View Post
I thought last nights episode was awesome,one of the best in awhile.But as you said,it is entertainment.You could pick the show to pieces with all kinds of quirky events,but in the end,its fiction.
Since when is being "fictional" an excuse for poor writing?

You mean as long as it fills 45 minutes consistency, logic and smart characters are not important because it's a made-up world? Other writers need to be told, they are trying way too hard to earn a living.
Itwillneverend likes this.


VisionOn is offline  
post #7855 of 8314 Old 03-16-2015, 07:40 AM
Senior Member
 
Itwillneverend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: On the planet Earth
Posts: 435
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
Liked: 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by VisionOn View Post
Except in this episode Rick's group were more dumb than previous too. How many had melee weapons? None. Noah shoots a single lone zombie from ten feet away just because. Glenn has a rifle and a handgun but no blades - which might have been useful to at least stab some of the fence huggers to remove the threat - and Abraham had to use a metal bar with a lamp on it because he didn't bring a machete, bat, night stick or anything else for backup.

Then you have the stupidity of Glenn running into a revolving door and then trying to break the glass. You were shooting everything before Glenn why didn't you just shoot out the windows? Better yet, shoot out the big windows and not go into the trapdoor?
I agree with all of the above. This was a good episode with action but just the stupidity is so ridiculous already. I mean seriously, what happened to all the melee weapons???? Why did Noah shoot a lone zombie in the head that was less than 10 yards away then the guy says nice shot as if it was a sniper shot. Not to mention 2 against 1 in the revolving door. Please writers, give your viewing audience a lil more credit. Sadly, none of this is mentioned on the Talking Dead.
Stereodude likes this.

Last edited by Itwillneverend; 03-16-2015 at 08:02 AM.
Itwillneverend is online now  
post #7856 of 8314 Old 03-16-2015, 07:50 AM
Senior Member
 
Itwillneverend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: On the planet Earth
Posts: 435
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
Liked: 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Imp View Post
The only thing that kid is going to kill is a plate of cookies.

When Father Gabriel said to Deanna "I would have come to you sooner," I was hoping his next line would have been "but the writers conveniently forgot to put me in the last two episodes."
That is F'in funny!
Itwillneverend is online now  
post #7857 of 8314 Old 03-16-2015, 07:55 AM
Senior Member
 
Itwillneverend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: On the planet Earth
Posts: 435
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
Liked: 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by VisionOn View Post
Tell that to the writers, they don't seem to have received that memo. TWD isn't pretending to be the WWE, it's trying to be Aronofsky's "The Wrestler" and they are a thousand miles of walking through woods apart.
I never said it is pretending to be WWE, I said you have to take as entertainment ONLY, just like a wrestling match.
Itwillneverend is online now  
post #7858 of 8314 Old 03-16-2015, 07:57 AM
Senior Member
 
Itwillneverend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: On the planet Earth
Posts: 435
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
Liked: 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomhunter8 View Post
I thought this was one of the best episodes of the series.

The exploding zombie was a nice touch.

Finally, would someone please a bullet through the preacher's head already!
There must be a military base nearby, that would be a great episode to watch.

I am sure he will be dead by the season's end.
Itwillneverend is online now  
post #7859 of 8314 Old 03-16-2015, 08:09 AM
AVS Special Member
 
westa6969's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: From Michigan now Retired to Naples, FL
Posts: 7,152
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 311 Post(s)
Liked: 301
While I love this show for so many reasons I keep finding myself questioning the illogical thinking when it comes to survival and must remember this is really a soap opera that may not have any logic.

What I find odd that after all these years no one has thought of using a single boat or floating device or Island. Zombies can't swim guys so how about getting the hell out of Georgia and there are thousands of islands with year round growing conditions in S. FL and perhaps a million boats to choose from.

Staying in mostly land locked Georgia which can still have frigid winters makes no sense. The Zombies in FL are older, slower and weaker gums or maybe no teeth. FL Coastline is littered with shoreline Hi Rises/Boats.

Find an Island, cleanse the Island of Walkers and the water freely prevents encroachments, many of the islands were used to grow fruits/vegetables long before they became Paradise for the wealthy. Sure beats trying to cleanse an urban metropolis where you may run out of bullets before you make a dent or become a banquet.

Problem is if they used logic the story of course may have a conclusion. Even Black Death in Europe came to an end in Europe as most all Viruses seem to. Perhaps the Logic comes to light whenever it has a final season. I understand the initial season they likely had a deal with Georgia Film Bd but come on the only place you can grow nearly all year is FL and Islands don't need walls built or maintained. So far, they are doing too much of the same thing and not learning from the past, that Solar warehouse was a perfect screw-up that should not happen 4 seasons later - that was a stuck on stupid event.

Shouldn't decayed flesh eventually be devoured by the insect population, that is the natural case for all creatures on the planet and it makes sense that insects would've consumed all walking dead other than newbies.

BTW - The moment with the Minister is a true Soap Opera moment which hearing - off with his head Marchione.

Samsung 65F8000, 60D8000, 40HU6350, Panasonic 50E60 LCD's

Last edited by westa6969; 03-16-2015 at 08:20 AM.
westa6969 is offline  
post #7860 of 8314 Old 03-16-2015, 08:15 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Addicted Member
 
VisionOn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Carrboro, NC
Posts: 11,986
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 681
Quote:
Originally Posted by westa6969 View Post
Find an Island, cleanse the Island of Walkers and the water freely prevents encroachments, many of the islands were used to grow fruits/vegetables long before they became Paradise for the wealthy. Sure beats trying to cleanse an urban metropolis where you may run out of bullets before you make a dent or become a banquet.
Many of us (and a lot of the internet elsewhere) have been saying this for at least two seasons.

Even if they were on an island there are still plenty of storylines. Just the building of the community from nothing to something would be one. After that they have boats to sail to other locations and stories along the coast. Storms to get caught in. Shipwrecks to have. Supply runs around the area. Other survivors to encounter and recruit. Other survivors finding them to fight against. etc. etc.

Sure beats just wandering through the woods.


VisionOn is offline  
Reply HDTV Programming

Tags
The Walking Dead The Complete First Season Blu Ray , The Walking Dead Season 3 Limited Edition Blu Ray , The Walking Dead The Complete Second Season
Gear in this thread

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off