"The Walking Dead" on AMC HD - Page 276 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
post #8251 of 8259 Unread Today, 11:26 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
Liked: 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by wco81 View Post
Thing I don't get is how Lennie tracks or happens to run into the group in Alexandria. Last time he was on their trail was in Terminus, in Georgia. He's suppose to have found them several hundred miles north? And he wasn't tracking some trail of bodies the group left in its wake, at least not in a car.
My wife says, and she's the smart one! When Rick last saw Morgan, I don't think they had met Eugene yet. But the map Morgan found was from when half the group (Glenn/ Maggie Eugene, Redhead dude) went north to DC and the other half went into Atlanta to save Beth. Redhead dude gave Rick the map and circled DC and highlighted their route. That’s the map Morgan found…. He found it at the library near the church Gabrielle was living in.

Panasonic P60VT60 Calibrated by Chad B / Marantz NR-1504 / SVS PC-2000 / Velodyne CHT Front Row / AppleTV 3 / Sony PS4
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #8252 of 8259 Unread Today, 11:27 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
Liked: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by zetachi View Post
He had the map with their path to D.C.
But that was the map where the route was blocked by that zombie horde Abraham and gang couldn't get through. Although Alexandria is part of the DC metro area, this particular detour is due to Aaron, so I don't know how Morgan got so close. Secondly how do you get from Georgia to Alexandria, yet "get lost" when everything in Alexandria will point you towards D.C.?
post #8253 of 8259 Unread Today, 11:31 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 256 Post(s)
Liked: 118
I don't know if they will make Morgan a regular cast member -- until they kill him off. I guess they have to rotate in new characters to tell their backstories.

And how stupid was Glenn, following Nicholas and then attacking him after being shot, with walkers all around?

Yeah everyone is suppose to be badass and can singlehandedly survive a horde of walkers but it's a stupid risk to take.
AlexanderDelarg likes this.
post #8254 of 8259 Unread Today, 11:54 AM

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Liked: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonyad View Post
But that was the map where the route was blocked by that zombie horde Abraham and gang couldn't get through. Although Alexandria is part of the DC metro area, this particular detour is due to Aaron, so I don't know how Morgan got so close. Secondly how do you get from Georgia to Alexandria, yet "get lost" when everything in Alexandria will point you towards D.C.?
Hmm good point, forgot that part... so we are back to it's TV they can do whetever the hell they want even if it makes no sense
post #8255 of 8259 Unread Today, 12:43 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 256 Post(s)
Liked: 118
But Morgan had a rabbit's foot.

When he meets his demise, it will be because he will have lost it.
post #8256 of 8259 Unread Today, 01:18 PM
AVS Club Gold

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1289 Post(s)
Liked: 909
Quote:
Originally Posted by zetachi View Post
It was an after the end scene.
Crap. I missed it. I switched to watching the Talking Dead.

53TB unRAID2--38TB unRAID3--33TB unRAID1a
LED DLP
XBL/PSN: WormholeXtreme
post #8257 of 8259 Unread Today, 01:21 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
Liked: 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonyad View Post

So, if Morgan also came upon the impassible section, maybe he tried to get around it using some other route and lost his bearings. Presumably, he had a vehicle at some point and probably followed the same transportation technique of not hoarding gas when possible, so he just ran out and abandoned the vehicle. The map was not very detailed, so if he had to go on foot away from the main roads, it's possible to get lost. No recollection of him being an Eagle Scout or Military Tracker.
post #8258 of 8259 Unread Today, 02:50 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Liked: 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgkdragn View Post
I have to add that Carol's Casserole Delivery to Pete was one of my favorite scenes in the entire season ..
And I bet that bastard didn't clean it.
post #8259 of 8259 Unread Today, 05:00 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Liked: 108
Another record setting finale!!

Another viewing record for the WD: The Walking Dead" Sunday night drew the largest live audience for a finale in series history: 15.8 million total viewers.. Delayed viewing should push it to over 20 million..

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.2167469

Reply HDTV Programming

Tags
The Walking Dead The Complete First Season Blu Ray , The Walking Dead Season 3 Limited Edition Blu Ray , The Walking Dead The Complete Second Season
Gear in this thread