"The Walking Dead" on AMC HD - Page 82 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 661Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #2431 of 7219 Old 03-23-2012, 11:04 AM
AVS Special Member
 
daryl zero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Tucson, Arizona
Posts: 2,084
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
Liked: 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwebb1970 View Post

The Pseudo-Southern accent (TWD is not the first place we've heard it), with it's soft consonants, can be easier for UK actors to pull off without sounding "fake American", esp if they lack the dialect change up skills of a Hugh Laurie or Christian Bale.

Damian Lewis does a great job with a regular "American" accent.

Jerry. Just remember. Its not a lie . . . if you believe it. GC
daryl zero is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2432 of 7219 Old 03-23-2012, 11:30 AM
AVS Special Member
 
jwebb1970's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Visalia, CA
Posts: 8,352
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by daryl zero View Post

Damian Lewis does a great job with a regular "American" accent.

True. And on TWD, the same could be said for Lennie Jones from the 1st season. Never knew the dude was British until after I saw him being interviewed during the 1st season of Jericho.

There have been several UK actors "doing American" that simply come off sounding like Brits trying to sound like Yanks, though. Off the top of my head.....while playing a "Caprican" as opposed to an American, I would very occasionally hear a slight UK inflection to BSG's Jamie Bamber's otherwise Yank-flavored Apollo voice.

I've read several times that Hugh Laurie does his best to stay with his "House" voice while filming as it is far too easy for him to fall back into his normal accent.

Money does not buy happiness. It can, however, buy you a giant boat that you can pull up alongside happiness. - David Lee Roth

jwebb1970 is offline  
post #2433 of 7219 Old 03-24-2012, 07:43 PM
Senior Member
 
Se7enPtOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 298
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Liked: 42
thought this one was pretty funny:

Se7enPtOne is offline  
post #2434 of 7219 Old 03-25-2012, 05:31 AM
Advanced Member
 
Mike_Stuewe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Avon, Ohio (Cleveland West Side)
Posts: 720
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Rewatching the finale. You actually do see Herschel reload the shotgun in the background as Lori is freaking out about losing Carl.
Mike_Stuewe is offline  
post #2435 of 7219 Old 03-25-2012, 07:41 AM
AVS Special Member
 
mikeewing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Ewing Twp, NJ
Posts: 1,207
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
Liked: 64
Lori kind of reminds me of Jack Bauer's wife during the first season of 24. Possible same outcome, perhaps?
mikeewing is offline  
post #2436 of 7219 Old 03-25-2012, 07:55 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
NetworkTV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: CT
Posts: 15,647
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
Liked: 474
I always hate when people make the comparison between mythology and known quantities.

In the world of zombies, there's some sort of medical mumble-jumble to explain how these folks are walking around..."brain stem reactivation causing electrical impulse control and activation of basic instincts...yada, yada..."

I'm all over that. It's like the warp drive on Star Trek or time travel (or both, in some cases). There's some sort of "sciency" explanation that makes it seem plausible. I'm down with the idea that cylons look like us to blend in, when the real reason is to have one of them be a hot babe in a red dress and to save on production costs - perhaps not in that order, but that's the way my mind works.

However, we know how guns work. The specs are right there on the intranets right from the downloadable manuals from the manufacturer's dubbayoo, dubbayoo, dubbayoo site (thank you for purchasing your fine Winchester firearm. We hope you enjoy your purchase and find numerous uses for our ample ammunition capacity should there be a zombie attack or if you live in Florida...be sure to like us on Facebook...)

Those real world known quantities should be correct - or as correct as possible. When you have multiple people shooting guns, show a few reloads or at least cut away from the people long enough to imply enough time has passed for that to occur. Don't just show the guy laying waste to 20 zombies with a gun that holds half that much ammunition. In this case, the reloading would add tension to the situation as it gives the zombies time to shuffle closer.

I just hate it when basic stuff is ignored "just because it's able zombies (space aliens, vampires, etc.).
NetworkTV is offline  
post #2437 of 7219 Old 03-25-2012, 08:16 AM
Senior Member
 
"Lost"'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 221
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
I'm curious as to what they're going to eat now. thieve rushed off the farm without so much as a pop tart.

I wonder if they found a fresh walker, could they have a cook out?

Also I keep thinking Magi should have forced the Asian kid in her room.
Now where are they going to do the wild thing, behind a tree...
"Lost" is offline  
post #2438 of 7219 Old 03-25-2012, 08:28 AM
AVS Special Member
 
daryl zero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Tucson, Arizona
Posts: 2,084
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
Liked: 163
As I have posted before, there are 3 kinds of logic for movies and tv. Real logic which doesn't have to completely apply in movies -- depending on the type of movie should be enough not to make you puke. Movie logic which just means that the movie has to be internally consistent. Hollywood logic which means that certain things have to happen to please the crowds no matter whether it breaks all of the first two rules.

I prefer a show to be internally consistent. If all the normal rules of logic apply save for the contagion which is reanimating dead people, then guns should work the way they are supposed to work. For example, I agree with the posters who have the trouble with the ultra-marksmenship headshots from moving vehicles. That is an example of hollywood logic because they want the gross headshots to please the viewers.

Jerry. Just remember. Its not a lie . . . if you believe it. GC
daryl zero is offline  
post #2439 of 7219 Old 03-25-2012, 10:48 AM
Advanced Member
 
zalusky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 687
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by NetworkTV View Post

I always hate when people make the comparison between mythology and known quantities.

In the world of zombies, there's some sort of medical mumble-jumble to explain how these folks are walking around..."brain stem reactivation causing electrical impulse control and activation of basic instincts...yada, yada..."

I'm all over that. It's like the warp drive on Star Trek or time travel (or both, in some cases). There's some sort of "sciency" explanation that makes it seem plausible. I'm down with the idea that cylons look like us to blend in, when the real reason is to have one of them be a hot babe in a red dress and to save on production costs - perhaps not in that order, but that's the way my mind works.

However, we know how guns work. The specs are right there on the intranets right from the downloadable manuals from the manufacturer's dubbayoo, dubbayoo, dubbayoo site (thank you for purchasing your fine Winchester firearm. We hope you enjoy your purchase and find numerous uses for our ample ammunition capacity should there be a zombie attack or if you live in Florida...be sure to like us on Facebook...)

Those real world known quantities should be correct - or as correct as possible. When you have multiple people shooting guns, show a few reloads or at least cut away from the people long enough to imply enough time has passed for that to occur. Don't just show the guy laying waste to 20 zombies with a gun that holds half that much ammunition. In this case, the reloading would add tension to the situation as it gives the zombies time to shuffle closer.

I just hate it when basic stuff is ignored "just because it's able zombies (space aliens, vampires, etc.).

Nobody on TV takes a crap either but we assume it happens.
zalusky is offline  
post #2440 of 7219 Old 03-25-2012, 11:21 AM
AVS Special Member
 
HDMe2's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Kittrell, NC
Posts: 5,225
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Liked: 126
It's time to remind people I think of rules of writing fiction.

Your fictional world does NOT have to conform to reality, but it does have to conform to some set of rules... otherwise there is no point for the viewer to invest in the plot.

We can accept a fictional world where zombies attack and people are trying to survive. It isn't "realistic" but we can suspend that disbelief.

However, if a six-shooter sometimes is a six-shooter with limited ammo and other times fires seemingly infinite bullets without reload AND every person is 100% accurate in all of their shots... then we have a problem, because it takes away from the sense of danger or risk AND isn't even consistent within the fictional world's rules.

The classic example is Superman... In Superman's world, he can fly and has super-strength and heat vision and all kinds of stuff... but Lois Lane is not indestructible, she is not invulnerable, she needs to breathe, etc.

So... Superman can fly into space and carry a tank... but the second he takes Lois into orbit above breathable atmosphere OR yanks her by one arm at super speed from in front of a train... and Lois suffers no harm in the process... we then have a believability problem in that fictional world.

Yeah baby!  It's Halloween!
HDMe2 is offline  
post #2441 of 7219 Old 03-25-2012, 01:01 PM
Senior Member
 
Se7enPtOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 298
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Liked: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by NetworkTV View Post

I always hate when people make the comparison between mythology and known quantities.

In the world of zombies, there's some sort of medical mumble-jumble to explain how these folks are walking around..."brain stem reactivation causing electrical impulse control and activation of basic instincts...yada, yada..."

I'm all over that. It's like the warp drive on Star Trek or time travel (or both, in some cases). There's some sort of "sciency" explanation that makes it seem plausible. I'm down with the idea that cylons look like us to blend in, when the real reason is to have one of them be a hot babe in a red dress and to save on production costs - perhaps not in that order, but that's the way my mind works.

However, we know how guns work. The specs are right there on the intranets right from the downloadable manuals from the manufacturer's dubbayoo, dubbayoo, dubbayoo site (thank you for purchasing your fine Winchester firearm. We hope you enjoy your purchase and find numerous uses for our ample ammunition capacity should there be a zombie attack or if you live in Florida...be sure to like us on Facebook...)

Those real world known quantities should be correct - or as correct as possible. When you have multiple people shooting guns, show a few reloads or at least cut away from the people long enough to imply enough time has passed for that to occur. Don't just show the guy laying waste to 20 zombies with a gun that holds half that much ammunition. In this case, the reloading would add tension to the situation as it gives the zombies time to shuffle closer.

I just hate it when basic stuff is ignored "just because it's able zombies (space aliens, vampires, etc.).

totally agree the reloading would have added tension..just like how he was doing when rick saved him from behind..the scene was complete chaos so you had to keep tabs on everyone...

if herschel was using shanes mossberg or one of the others they have 6 shots 8 TOPS
Se7enPtOne is offline  
post #2442 of 7219 Old 03-25-2012, 01:03 PM
Senior Member
 
Se7enPtOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 298
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Liked: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDMe2 View Post

It's time to remind people I think of rules of writing fiction.

Your fictional world does NOT have to conform to reality, but it does have to conform to some set of rules... otherwise there is no point for the viewer to invest in the plot.

We can accept a fictional world where zombies attack and people are trying to survive. It isn't "realistic" but we can suspend that disbelief.

However, if a six-shooter sometimes is a six-shooter with limited ammo and other times fires seemingly infinite bullets without reload AND every person is 100% accurate in all of their shots... then we have a problem, because it takes away from the sense of danger or risk AND isn't even consistent within the fictional world's rules.

The classic example is Superman... In Superman's world, he can fly and has super-strength and heat vision and all kinds of stuff... but Lois Lane is not indestructible, she is not invulnerable, she needs to breathe, etc.

So... Superman can fly into space and carry a tank... but the second he takes Lois into orbit above breathable atmosphere OR yanks her by one arm at super speed from in front of a train... and Lois suffers no harm in the process... we then have a believability problem in that fictional world.

i think the most unbelievable thing about superman is how people dont recognize clark kent is superman...oh he has glasses on so it cant be him...
Se7enPtOne is offline  
post #2443 of 7219 Old 03-25-2012, 01:16 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Vipfreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,553
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 43
It's one thing to not follow reality... It's quite another to keep changing the story on how you become a zombie or not...

My Summer Motto: "When Nature turns off the damn heat I'll turn off my A/C"
Vipfreak is online now  
post #2444 of 7219 Old 03-25-2012, 07:13 PM
AVS Special Member
 
HDMe2's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Kittrell, NC
Posts: 5,225
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Liked: 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vipfreak View Post

It's one thing to not follow reality... It's quite another to keep changing the story on how you become a zombie or not...

I've seen some people mad about this... but I offer up the following:

They didn't change the story. Viewers made assumptions that were never proven. Characters on the show made assumptions that were not proven.

Consider...

I grow up in a neighborhood without dogs. I don't have a TV, and somehow manage not to see a dog until I am 12 years old. I then see a friend get bit by a dog, my friend gets sick and dies.

Should I conclude that being bitten by a dog leads to death? It is reasonable based on my limited information... but if I live long enough I'll see other people get bit by dogs and not die, most won't even get sick... and I will learn that my initial assumptions were wrong.

So... on the Walking Dead... these freaked out people witness their friends being bitten by zombies, dying, and coming back to life. They see this a bunch of times and logically conclude that being bitten means you become a zombie.

HOWEVER.... they survive long enough to see someone die of natural causes or some other non-zombie-bite death, and that person comes back to life. Have the rules changed? No... we just have new information that was always true come to light.

It was established by the creator of the series that people who die come back as zombies UNLESS they suffer a brain-trauma death OR have their brain scrambled after death before reanimation.

No rules changed. They just finally showed it happen.

Characters on the show had to see it happen to know it was true, and had been true all along.

Yeah baby!  It's Halloween!
HDMe2 is offline  
post #2445 of 7219 Old 03-26-2012, 05:26 PM
Senior Member
 
Se7enPtOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 298
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Liked: 42
so with the information now that everyone is infected..which some of us had guessed correctly...what was the explanation of jims down fall? we know he got bit..then the fever struck him and he slowly died/ saw the same images shane did....

amy got bit but eventually died of blood loss and came back...

so does the zombie bite speed up the virus already inside of you?
Se7enPtOne is offline  
post #2446 of 7219 Old 03-26-2012, 06:16 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Vipfreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,553
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDMe2 View Post

I've seen some people mad about this... but I offer up the following:

As shown in the post above me... This is BEYOND just what we "relate" to...

It's ****ing annoying to figure out what it is... I'm fine with multiple ways, but... when it's not clear or random...

My Summer Motto: "When Nature turns off the damn heat I'll turn off my A/C"
Vipfreak is online now  
post #2447 of 7219 Old 03-26-2012, 11:07 PM
AVS Special Member
 
HDMe2's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Kittrell, NC
Posts: 5,225
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Liked: 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7enPtOne View Post

so does the zombie bite speed up the virus already inside of you?

Nobody truly knows... but logic dictates that any animal bite (humans are animals) left untreated can lead to infection, loss of limb, and death if untreated. Factor in the undead bite likely having all sorts of extra diseases and you have to think a bite that tears you open is going to be something that makes you sick and possibly kills you in a world where medical treatment is not around the corner anymore.

You come back to life after you die, no matter how you die... so whatever is causing the re-animation is already there and has nothing to do with being transmitted or caught from others.

Who knows how it got its start... I'm not even interested in the secret origin anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vipfreak View Post

It's ****ing annoying to figure out what it is... I'm fine with multiple ways, but... when it's not clear or random...

How is it not clear or random?

You die, no matter how you die, and you come back to life... period. that's it... nobody knows why, but it happens.

The only way you don't come back is if you die from brain trauma or are shot in the head or something after you die.

Just because they haven't explained other things doesn't mean there isn't one. I've suspected the people in the cars either suffered brain trauma in a car crash OR were gassed by the military with something that killed the brain.

Yeah baby!  It's Halloween!
HDMe2 is offline  
post #2448 of 7219 Old 03-27-2012, 01:08 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Vipfreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,553
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 43
It's as convenient an excuse as the fence stops zombies, but they can get through glass and other stronger materials...

My Summer Motto: "When Nature turns off the damn heat I'll turn off my A/C"
Vipfreak is online now  
post #2449 of 7219 Old 03-27-2012, 05:43 AM
AVS Club Gold
 
aaronwt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Northern VA(Woodbridge)
Posts: 22,175
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1053 Post(s)
Liked: 853
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vipfreak View Post

It's as convenient an excuse as the fence stops zombies, but they can get through glass and other stronger materials...

They can get through the fence too. They just need a compelling reason. The same as when we've seen them going through glass. If they didn't see/hear a human behind the glass they wouldn't bother breaking through it.

40TB unRAID1--53TB unRAID2--36TB unRAID3
LED DLP
XBL/PSN: WormholeXtreme
aaronwt is offline  
post #2450 of 7219 Old 03-27-2012, 12:29 PM
AVS Special Member
 
HDMe2's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Kittrell, NC
Posts: 5,225
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Liked: 126
The zombies are a lot like cows... a cow is big and could easily go through the fence if it wanted... it just usually isn't motivated to do so. It's happy to wander around and graze.

The zombies meander around unless they group with other zombies going in a certain direction, the herd, and even then they don't really do much but wander around unless specifically enticed.

Yeah baby!  It's Halloween!
HDMe2 is offline  
post #2451 of 7219 Old 04-02-2012, 10:03 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Vipfreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,553
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 43
I just thought of this show because it was mentioned on tv while flipping though channels. I don't miss it at all...

My Summer Motto: "When Nature turns off the damn heat I'll turn off my A/C"
Vipfreak is online now  
post #2452 of 7219 Old 04-02-2012, 10:39 PM
AVS Special Member
 
colour's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Fenton, Mo.
Posts: 1,752
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vipfreak View Post

I just thought of this show because it was mentioned on tv while flipping though channels. I don't miss it at all...

And I just wasted time reading your post...
colour is offline  
post #2453 of 7219 Old 04-03-2012, 07:21 AM
AVS Special Member
 
jamieva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Midlothian, VA
Posts: 2,243
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 39
Does this board have a feature to block you from seeing a users posts? Really tired of vipfreak.
jamieva is offline  
post #2454 of 7219 Old 04-03-2012, 08:51 AM
AVS Club Gold
 
Keenan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Posts: 28,558
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 484 Post(s)
Liked: 459
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamieva View Post

Does this board have a feature to block you from seeing a users posts? Really tired of vipfreak.

Yes, click on the user's name and then on Public Profile, then I think it's under User's Lists you'll see an Ignore User option.
Keenan is online now  
post #2455 of 7219 Old 04-03-2012, 09:14 AM
AVS Special Member
 
jamieva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Midlothian, VA
Posts: 2,243
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 39
Awesome! thanks
jamieva is offline  
post #2456 of 7219 Old 04-03-2012, 10:14 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: In the ATL
Posts: 4,439
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 274
Yep, had to do that a long time ago.
slowbiscuit is offline  
post #2457 of 7219 Old 04-13-2012, 10:55 PM
AVS Special Member
 
ridgefamus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Tigard, OR
Posts: 1,662
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 12
FINALLY caught up on season 1 via Netflix and S2 by recording the marathon on AMC the day of the finale. Whew! Never saw so much blood and gore on a made-for-TV. I thoroughly enjoyed it, even looking past the marksmanship of the principals and many other events that try believability. I really thought that the structure that lay just beyond the place where our intrepid group camped in that last scene as it panned up was the clubhouse at Augusta National.
ridgefamus is offline  
post #2458 of 7219 Old 04-14-2012, 06:31 PM
AVS Club Gold
 
Keenan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Posts: 28,558
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 484 Post(s)
Liked: 459
Djoel likes this.
Keenan is online now  
post #2459 of 7219 Old 04-14-2012, 09:18 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Vipfreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,553
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 43
I bet they'd find a way... At least in this show...

My Summer Motto: "When Nature turns off the damn heat I'll turn off my A/C"
Vipfreak is online now  
post #2460 of 7219 Old 04-15-2012, 12:37 AM
AVS Special Member
 
URFloorMatt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Washington, D.C.
Posts: 3,609
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Decomposed bodies release gases that eventually cause them to float. Ergo, zombies have built in life jackets. They don't need to swim, and they can topple/invade your boat.

Worst of all, since the process takes weeks, they can walk freely on the bottom of the ocean and come up to the surface without warning. Trying to survive in a lake or off the coast would be extremely risky.
URFloorMatt is offline  
Reply HDTV Programming

Tags
The Walking Dead The Complete First Season Blu Ray , The Walking Dead Season 3 Limited Edition Blu Ray , The Walking Dead The Complete Second Season
Gear in this thread

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off