Shameless on SHO HD - Page 24 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 15Likes

post #691 of 691 Old 04-08-2015, 12:55 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Liked: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by mnetop View Post
Another Shameless Season is on the books and from my point of view, one of the better seasons yet! I had a good balance of drama and comedy. It really flew by. Hoping next season is as good or better.
A few comments regarding the season finale:
*Frank really in love with Bianca and I think for the very first time he was shown as really caring for another person. That was a sad moment when he realized that she was really gone.
*Fiona is really attracted with guys with Baggage. Choosing Sean over Gus. She never gave the relationship with Gus much of a chance to flourish....
*LOL moments: Sammi chasing Mickey with a gun and the police chasing them. One of the end quick shot of Karl and Chuckie as the "leaders of their respective gangs. "The Rape Walker" trying to remember how many coeds he "assisted"
*That was a great scene when Amanda confronted Lip at the library...
*Is Debbie really pregnant: I think she is as we saw her smiling when seeing the results and she sees that as the ticket to be a member of a real family.
Agree it was a good season. I think Debbie is pregnant and from the way she went to joy then to concern as the realization hit I think confirms it. Sammi chasing Mickey with the gun was a great way to end. Kevin's poophole loophole explanation was pretty funny. Glad that Ian bailed on Monica, and that he came to accept that he needs his meds. I don't think he and Mickey are through. I liked Deb getting in Fiona's face about Fiona's love life. Looking forward to next season.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply HDTV Programming

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page