Forum Jump: 
 3Likes

post #1141 of 1145 Old Today, 08:29 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 303 Post(s)
Liked: 276
Ehhh I never got upset over season one and don't read interviews so maybe that helped my enjoyment of the past 3 seasons. I'll continue to watch as this is a favorite of mine
archiguy likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1142 of 1145 Old Today, 08:42 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
Liked: 580
At the end of Season One, I went on record as really, really wanting to throw a shoe at my screen, and might have done so other than the damage it would have done ..

But, I was back in for Season 2, etc .. I like the interaction between Linden/Holder (Enos/Kinnaman) .. so, in for a penny, in for a pound .. final 6 episodes I'll watch .. with NF lack of any heavy censorship, I'm sure we'll have upgraded profanity / possible upgraded nudity .. etc ..

Enos and Kinnaman I believe made their careers with "Killing" and both have transitioned into films .. although "Sabotage" and "Robocop" re-boot may have not been their finest ..

Uncle Willie

Oddball: Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
post #1143 of 1145 Old Today, 11:35 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 39
Sounds pretty dangerous to read this thread. I just discovered this series and binge-watched the first and half the second season. Then work intruded and I'll have to get back to it Saturday.

Gary McCoy
The United States Constitution ©1791. All Rights Reserved.

post #1144 of 1145 Old Today, 12:00 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 303 Post(s)
Liked: 276
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary McCoy View Post
Sounds pretty dangerous to read this thread. I just discovered this series and binge-watched the first and half the second season. Then work intruded and I'll have to get back to it Saturday.

Stay away until you catch up or only make your way up to where people are discussing what you are watching. This thread is full of spoilers (obviously) for those that have never seen the series.
post #1145 of 1145 Old Today, 02:12 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
Liked: 550
Binge-watching this show might be the way to do it, since you then wouldn't feel the horrifying, devastating abject betrayal that so many people did after the first season's plotline was continued into S-2.

Personally, I couldn't have cared less. I watched the show more for the atmosphere and acting than any finite resolution to the plotline, and was happy to see it continue on. Pretty jazzed about a final season as well. Thanks Netflix!
Reply HDTV Programming

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page