'Game of Thrones' on HBO HD - NO SPOILERS or Book Discussion - Page 220 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

post #6571 of 7777 Old 05-11-2015, 08:17 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by hernanu View Post
Ghost - Jon's direwolf : with Jon.
When was the last time we had a Ghost sighting? I was just wondering about him last night when Jon was moving around the castle...I'd expect to see him by Jon's side.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #6572 of 7777 Old 05-11-2015, 08:39 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
Liked: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil17108 View Post
Am I what, not paying attention, or is this the 2nd week with out Ayra in the show..
I'm more confused as to why we haven't seen or heard anything about Bran, Hodor and those other two who I never remembered the names of as they introduce so many characters it's hard to keep track of.
post #6573 of 7777 Old 05-11-2015, 08:51 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
Liked: 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Imp View Post
I'm more confused as to why we haven't seen or heard anything about Bran, Hodor and those other two who I never remembered the names of as they introduce so many characters it's hard to keep track of.
Was mentioned that the bran in training storyline has the season off.

Miranda is so hot when she was standing looking out the window you could see her hipbone not like that rooses blimp wife.

post #6574 of 7777 Old 05-11-2015, 09:08 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
Liked: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil17108 View Post
Am I what, not paying attention, or is this the 2nd week with out Ayra in the show..
Because what GoT needs more of is more floor sweeping?
post #6575 of 7777 Old 05-11-2015, 10:15 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
Liked: 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcowboy7 View Post
Was mentioned that the bran in training storyline has the season off.

Miranda is so hot when she was standing looking out the window you could see her hipbone not like that rooses blimp wife.
Not into that at all, she was too skinny for me. Sort of like a young boy with a wig on! That was horrible looking at bone marrow with breasts. I have known several women hung up on "gaining weight".
Keenan and jamieva like this.
post #6576 of 7777 Old 05-11-2015, 10:22 AM
AVS Special Member

Well the world needs chubbychasers too.
holt7153 likes this.

post #6577 of 7777 Old 05-11-2015, 10:36 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 229 Post(s)
Liked: 159
LOL when Ramsey asked Bolton how did he "found it". No kidding!

sent via Morse code...........

The Hun
post #6578 of 7777 Old 05-11-2015, 10:38 AM
AVS Special Member

Michelle Fairley in next wk ep ?? icksnay on the icksnay....

post #6579 of 7777 Old 05-11-2015, 11:27 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 193 Post(s)
Liked: 172
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph8te View Post
Not everyone is susceptible to grayscale though so Tyrion may be ok

I didn't know that...must be a rare thing to be immune to it though...I wonder if only true Targaryen's who have the blood of the dragon like Dany would be immune (like she's immune to fire)...so if Tyrion is immune would that also be a hint that he might be half Targaryen?

plus even if Tyrion was not infected by the Stone Men wouldn't he still be at risk because Jorah now has it and the disease is highly contagious
post #6580 of 7777 Old 05-11-2015, 11:28 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 954 Post(s)
Liked: 1170
Quote:
not like that rooses blimp wife.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehun View Post
LOL when Ramsey asked Bolton how did he "found it". No kidding!

I felt like the actress playing Walda Bolton did a great job with her scenes .. a solid mix of trepidation, slight fear and somewhat anxious .. certainly reflecting on the general personality and whims of Roose .. as well, Roose essentially taking Ramsay down a notch during the dinner discussion was a great touch thru the reveal of Walda's pregnancy .. Ramsay is already showing his true colors to Sansa ..

And, I will apologize to any and all full figured ladies that browse this thread for the juvenile previous banter ..
Pagali, Keenan, Tack and 3 others like this.

Uncle Willie

Oddball: Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
post #6581 of 7777 Old 05-11-2015, 11:43 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 2259 Post(s)
Liked: 1103
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitusTroy View Post
I didn't know that...must be a rare thing to be immune to it though...I wonder if only true Targaryen's who have the blood of the dragon like Dany would be immune (like she's immune to fire)...so if Tyrion is immune would that also be a hint that he might be half Targaryen?

plus even if Tyrion was not infected by the Stone Men wouldn't he still be at risk because Jorah now has it and the disease is highly contagious

We will find out sooner or later if Tyrion is infected. The reveal at then end was done to make us question it as Jorah did do mouth to mouth to revive Tyrion.

Sent from nowhere
post #6582 of 7777 Old 05-11-2015, 11:52 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp1080 View Post
Not into that at all, she was too skinny for me. Sort of like a young boy with a wig on! That was horrible looking at bone marrow with breasts. I have known several women hung up on "gaining weight".

I agree...she has a pretty face but her body is not my type...way too skinny...I couldn't take my eyes off her pointy hip bone which looked painful for some reason
post #6583 of 7777 Old 05-11-2015, 12:07 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgkdragn View Post
And, I will apologize to any and all full figured ladies that browse this thread for the juvenile previous banter ..
I want to apologize for yet another politically correct makes me want to puke already comment.
thehun likes this.

post #6584 of 7777 Old 05-11-2015, 12:52 PM

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
Liked: 35
Quote:
I agree...she has a pretty face but her body is not my type...way too skinny...I couldn't take my eyes off her pointy hip bone which looked painful for some reason
The sex between Ramsey and Miranda was borderline rape. I was a little uncomfortable watching them since she appears younger than Sansa. What were Miranda's motives behind revealing that Theon was there in the dog kennel? If he (Theon/Reek) knew she was behind it, although she disappeared before Sansa made it to the last stall, what might Ramsey do or have already done to her?

I is also wonder if Reek remembers (and the look on his face during his apology, makes me believe he recalls) will he be able to convince Sansa that he actually did not kill her brothers, but rather the two farm boys.
post #6585 of 7777 Old 05-11-2015, 01:21 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
Michelle Fairley in next wk ep ?? icksnay on the icksnay....
Could be a flashback (was done with Young Cersei) or a faceless man disguise trick.

Going to sign up for Dish Network? PM me for a ClubDish referral number that will give you a $50 credit on your first bill.
post #6586 of 7777 Old 05-11-2015, 01:27 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOPA View Post
The sex between Ramsey and Miranda was borderline rape. I was a little uncomfortable watching them since she appears younger than Sansa. What were Miranda's motives behind revealing that Theon was there in the dog kennel? If he (Theon/Reek) knew she was behind it, although she disappeared before Sansa made it to the last stall, what might Ramsey do or have already done to her?

I is also wonder if Reek remembers (and the look on his face during his apology, makes me believe he recalls) will he be able to convince Sansa that he actually did not kill her brothers, but rather the two farm boys.

I think the motive was just that Miranda is jealous of Sansa and will do anything to make her feel uncomfortable (or maybe get her to leave Winterfell?)...I don't think Ramsey knows that Miranda was the one who led Sansa to Reek because in a later scene Ramsey 'forgives' Reek...it'll be interesting to see if Reek does indeed tell Sansa that Bran and Rickon are still alive...I wonder how much of Theon is actually left inside of him...he seems like a totally broken person now after all the abuse and humiliation...he even refused to be rescued by his sister last season
Ph8te likes this.
post #6587 of 7777 Old 05-11-2015, 01:36 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:

Agree with Titus, she has been jealous of Sansa since she found out about the marriage. This is not the 1st time she has made this type of move.

Oh I think Theon/Reek remembers it was written all over his face during that scene. It was the conflict of knowing the truth yet being "forced" into this personality. Since Sansa has come back he has been struggling with his Reek persona and it is coming out more and more.

Sent from nowhere
post #6588 of 7777 Old 05-11-2015, 01:43 PM
AVS Special Member

anyone have a guess as to how much time has elapsed from Season 1 to the present?
post #6589 of 7777 Old 05-11-2015, 01:46 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
anyone have a guess as to how much time has elapsed from Season 1 to the present?
Approximately 4-5 years .. each season is intentionally timed around approximately a one year story arc
Ph8te likes this.

Uncle Willie

Oddball: Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
post #6590 of 7777 Old 05-12-2015, 06:57 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
Liked: 140
When Tyrion and Jorah saw Drogon flying through the air, I thought we were going to get a scene similar to the season 5 promo poster (blu-ray cover) where he's hovering directly in front of the boat, but shrouded in silhouette due to the mist. That would've been an iconic shot
post #6591 of 7777 Old 05-12-2015, 06:59 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tezster View Post
When Tyrion and Jorah saw Drogon flying through the air, I thought we were going to get a scene similar to the season 5 promo poster (blu-ray cover) where he's hovering directly in front of the boat, but shrouded in silhouette due to the mist. That would've been an iconic shot

There is still time as the poster had Tyrion on a cliff of sorts.

Sent from nowhere
post #6592 of 7777 Old 05-12-2015, 07:41 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Liked: 63
Quote:
The sex between Ramsey and Miranda was borderline rape. I was a little uncomfortable watching them since she appears younger than Sansa.
She bit his lip, then smiled. It is obvious she likes at on the rougher side, so I never got the impression of rape.
ChldsPlay and Turrican4D like this.
post #6593 of 7777 Old 05-12-2015, 07:50 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
Liked: 107
It wasn't anything like rape he is in a position of power and she is a nobody so in their relation he likes to exert his dominance.
post #6594 of 7777 Old 05-12-2015, 08:58 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 266 Post(s)
Liked: 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamieva View Post
It wasn't anything like rape he is in a position of power and she is a nobody so in their relation he likes to exert his dominance.

Wow.
Whitearrow likes this.
post #6595 of 7777 Old 05-12-2015, 09:12 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by adpayne View Post
She bit his lip, then smiled. It is obvious she likes at on the rougher side, so I never got the impression of rape.
Miranda was obviously counting on Ramsay as husband material .. Sansa as well as Ramsay's "promotion" obviously put the kibosh on that idea .. Miranda thinks she may still have a shot (though why any woman would want Ramsay is beyond me) .. so, she simply gives Ramsay what he wants in the fashion she has grown accustomed to ..

Her revealing to Sansa the plight of Theon would also be part of Miranda's idea of how to retain her previous position .. problem being, with Ramsay now officially a Bolton, Dad's not going to allow a stable girl into the Familia ..

Uncle Willie

post #6596 of 7777 Old 05-12-2015, 10:16 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tezster View Post

I highly doubt they will be showing that exact shot...Blu-ray cover art is meant to be flashy and make people want to buy...plus the actual poster was a photoshop job from Season 4...if you notice Tyrion, he is wearing the exact same outfit with the exact same look as during his trial (has handcuffs on as well which you can't see from the back)...that shot of Drogon is from Season 4 when he rises out of that gorge/canyon...the only thing the poster added was fog effects

Keenan and Ph8te like this.

Last edited by TitusTroy; 05-12-2015 at 10:21 AM.
post #6597 of 7777 Old 05-12-2015, 01:52 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 22
One thing that stuck out to me a few weeks ago. When Jamie recruited Bron for the excellent adventure to Dorne. Jamie said that was going to provide Bron a much better girl and a much better castle. Am I the only one thinking that he means Myrcella and Casterly Rock?

Now that Tywin is gone, Jamie can't inherit it, and Tyrion is on the lamb, it is an open position waiting to be filled.

Going to sign up for Dish Network? PM me for a ClubDish referral number that will give you a $50 credit on your first bill.
post #6598 of 7777 Old 05-12-2015, 04:13 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 409 Post(s)
Liked: 294
Quote:

Didn't Miranda help hunt and kill someone? Or am I mixing her up with someone else.

I think Miranda is into whatever tough stuff they are doing. She's as much a willing participant as anyone can be a willing participant in the crazy GoT world.

Did Sansa already know Theon supposedly killed her brothers? She did not ask which one (does Jon count?). Not much of a reaction at all. Does she know about Jon and Arya? Which of her siblings does Sansa think are still alive?

Interesting that we have a father son scene with the Boltons that mirrors the father daughter scene with Stannis; this one is just more twisted.

Really nice scenery in Valyria (so?). I'm guessing a lot of cgi but it is good cgi. I'm glad they don't blow all the budget on dragons and battles.

This season has not been as exciting. I guess we're running out of people to kill. It's still good though and we're heading for a big confrontation.
post #6599 of 7777 Old 05-12-2015, 04:53 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by barth2k View Post
Didn't Miranda help hunt and kill someone? Or am I mixing her up with someone else.

I think Miranda is into whatever tough stuff they are doing. She's as much a willing participant as anyone can be a willing participant in the crazy GoT world.

Did Sansa already know Theon supposedly killed her brothers? She did not ask which one (does Jon count?). Not much of a reaction at all. Does she know about Jon and Arya? Which of her siblings does Sansa think are still alive?

Interesting that we have a father son scene with the Boltons that mirrors the father daughter scene with Stannis; this one is just more twisted.

Really nice scenery in Valyria (so?). I'm guessing a lot of cgi but it is good cgi. I'm glad they don't blow all the budget on dragons and battles.

This season has not been as exciting. I guess we're running out of people to kill. It's still good though and we're heading for a big confrontation.

Yes Miranda was the one who helped Ramsey hint last season. She is into the "twisted" side of things or at least she is playing the role to get unwell with Ramsey and try to improve her station in life.

Sansa knows what Theon did as that news travelled fast. Most of the realm knows the story he wanted everyone to hear/think. Her initial reaction to him was enough. She had a pained/hate look on her whenever he was around. She like most everyone has no idea about Arya. They think she is alive, but no one had been keeping track of her (they lost her) since she left kings landing. She Knows John is at the Night Watch and technically none of the Starks really teammates John as a sibling much like Theon.

Sent from nowhere
post #6600 of 7777 Old 05-12-2015, 05:34 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 367 Post(s)
Liked: 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by adpayne View Post
Yep and even if she was younger than Sansa, who cares? She is no child.

P.S.: Yes, she could use 40 pounds more, but she has a pretty face and beautiful boobs nonetheless.

Prof. Dr. Turrican M.D.
Reply HDTV Programming

Tags
Game Of Thrones The Complete Second Season , Game Of Thrones The Complete First Season Blu Ray , Game Of Thrones The Complete Third Season Blu Ray , Game Of Thrones The Complete First Season Blu Ray Dvd Combo Digital Copy Collectors Edition
Gear in this thread - Game by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page