'Game of Thrones' on HBO HD - NO SPOILERS or Book Discussion - Page 265 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!



Forum Jump: 
 2254Likes
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2016, 10:32 AM
AVS Special Member
 
TitusTroy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: New York City
Posts: 3,876
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 813 Post(s)
Liked: 676
Quote:
Originally Posted by VisionOn View Post
Usually she wears the necklace even when naked, however after doing some quick visual research ( ) on Google there have been a couple of times she has been naked without it. So if the necklace is the source of her hotness then the producers may have screwed up.

only 1 other time I can recall her removing her necklace was when she stepped into the bath back in Season 4 while talking with Selyse (Stannis' wife)...maybe she showed her true self to Selyse or maybe it was just a production gaff as they might not have known at the time where the Melisandre story was headed...either way since Selyse is dead it's a pretty clever way of leaving it up to interpretation
TitusTroy is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-25-2016, 10:35 AM
AVS Special Member
 
jcmccorm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Madison, AL, USA
Posts: 3,525
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
Liked: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by wco81 View Post
On my TV it was almost completely dark.

Last season, that episode with Arya inside that castle or whatever it was was also hard to see.

Turn the brightness up maybe? I believe they showed the sign twice in last night's episode and both times it was dark, but still easy to read.


Cary
Turrican4D likes this.
jcmccorm is offline  
Old 04-25-2016, 10:40 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
VisionOn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Carrboro, NC
Posts: 13,431
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 1471
Quote:
Originally Posted by wco81 View Post
So my criticism about too many story arcs, with most of the episode spent touching base, is not unique:

http://arstechnica.com/the-multivers...lack-of-focus/
And frankly your opinion has more weight. Ars is another site watering down their value trying to get pop culture clicks by allowing writers with zero qualifications in the entertainment industry to write what are basically personal blog posts.

As we all know arcs get wrapped up frequently, because most of the time major characters are murdered almost every season. It was a wise decision to follow up the events of last season immediately rather than have the audience wondering what happened until next week. The following episodes I expect will be more focused on individual stories as they have done previously.
JohnDG and mldardy like this.


VisionOn is online now  
Old 04-25-2016, 10:59 AM
AVS Special Member
 
wco81's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 5,754
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 958 Post(s)
Liked: 351
It kind of felt like they were checking boxes off as they went from character to character.
wco81 is offline  
Old 04-25-2016, 11:04 AM
Advanced Member
 
Flambe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 732
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
Liked: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChldsPlay View Post
It's not new. It is just not prominent in Westeros. In Essos in is the most popular and widespread religion.
I guess I'm confused. I was under the impression from the show that power is only newly stirring (the White Walkers rising, power coming from the gods, etc.). So even if the religion is old, actually wielding power from them is something that's only happened relatively recently (within the current generation basically). I assumed that power from the gods waxed and waned over time, and we're in a new phase in the show, now.

Side question: is the Lord of Light an old god or a new one? I assumed a new one but I could be wrong (and doesn't really matter I guess: even the old gods didn't have any power again until recently).
Flambe is offline  
Old 04-25-2016, 11:06 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
VisionOn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Carrboro, NC
Posts: 13,431
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 1471
Quote:
Originally Posted by wco81 View Post
It kind of felt like they were checking boxes off as they went from character to character.
They probably did, trying to get some temporary closure before the show jumps into other characters like Bran. So now Sansa has been rescued, Cersei learned her daughter is dead, Tyrion wandering the streets etc. a lot of the characters can be safely ignored for a while because they are not in any immediate danger and are just sitting around making plans.


VisionOn is online now  
Old 04-25-2016, 11:11 AM
AVS Special Member
 
TitusTroy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: New York City
Posts: 3,876
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 813 Post(s)
Liked: 676
Quote:
Originally Posted by wco81 View Post
It kind of felt like they were checking boxes off as they went from character to character.

this is not something new...they always jump around from character-to-character every single season the show has existed...with such a huge ensemble cast they always move around...the only exception was the Blackwater battle episode in Season 2...I do agree that the transitions felt more jarring during last night's episode as normally they have a better flow to them
TitusTroy is online now  
Old 04-25-2016, 11:12 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
VisionOn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Carrboro, NC
Posts: 13,431
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 1471
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flambe View Post
Side question: is the Lord of Light an old god or a new one? I assumed a new one but I could be wrong (and doesn't really matter I guess: even the old gods didn't have any power again until recently).
A new god to some of the characters on this show but not as old as some of them like the tree/raven thing that Bran is involved in.

"The Lord of Light is the predominant deity in Essos, where several cities house grand temples in his honor. Yet in Westeros, the Lord of the Light is still a foreign concept, and the people there view the faith and its converts with suspicion. Defenders of the Lord of Light are known as Red Priests because of the crimson robes they wear; their symbol is a fiery heart. Red Priests sing prayers each night beseeching the Lord of Light to bring back the dawn: "The night is dark and full of terrors.""
Flambe likes this.


VisionOn is online now  
Old 04-25-2016, 11:37 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Defcon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Posts: 2,331
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1083 Post(s)
Liked: 543
Who do you think are the unkillable characters - characters that even GRRM/show dare not kill off? I'd say Tyrion, Dany for sure, and Cersei, because she's the most hated, she's literally THE evil queen. Also Sansa because without her there's no story to tell about the North.

I think S5 was the weakest and so far S6 looks like it'll continue with the illogical plot and not daring to take risks.

And what's going on with Arya? She spent 4 seasons looking for her family only to be met with disappointment/death at every turn, then in S5 she finally makes it to Braavos but then we have the entire season devoted to training, and now she's back to square one for more Mr.Miyagi training?
Defcon is offline  
Old 04-25-2016, 12:34 PM
AVS Special Member
 
ChldsPlay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Olathe, KS
Posts: 1,329
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
Liked: 310
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flambe View Post
I guess I'm confused. I was under the impression from the show that power is only newly stirring (the White Walkers rising, power coming from the gods, etc.). So even if the religion is old, actually wielding power from them is something that's only happened relatively recently (within the current generation basically). I assumed that power from the gods waxed and waned over time, and we're in a new phase in the show, now.

Side question: is the Lord of Light an old god or a new one? I assumed a new one but I could be wrong (and doesn't really matter I guess: even the old gods didn't have any power again until recently).
It's not clear how long red priests may have been actually wielding power from the Lord of Light. While it's been hinted at that the rise of White Walkers and Dragons have given rise to magic in the world, there are other hints that there was still power that was being used prior to that occurence.

As far as being old/new, the practitioners of the faith would say R'Hllor (the god) is the only true god. I would imagine that would mean he is old. The ages of the faiths aren't always clear though. But in Westeros (with King's Landing, Dorne, Winterfell, The Wall, etc.) it is not a widely practiced religion. The primary religion there is that of the Seven (those who imprisoned Cersei & Margerie) and in the North the "old gods". The "old gods" are old in terms of Westeros, not necessarily the world. In Essos (Pentos, Braavos - to a lesser extent, Asshai, Volantis,
Lys, Myr, etc.) the Lord of Light religion is the most prominent. There are many other religions as well that are less popular.
Flambe likes this.

The Hodor Theater - Now with Atmos
Projector - Panasonic PT-AE8000U
LCR speakers - JTR Noesis 228 HT (3)
Surr./Back - Klipsch Pro Cinema KPT-8000M (4); Atmos In-ceiling - Niles DS8HD (4)
Subwoofers - Passive JTR Captivator Pro (2) - Powered by Crown XLS 5000.
Receiver - Yamaha Adventage A3050
ChldsPlay is offline  
Old 04-25-2016, 01:45 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
Ph8te's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 15,751
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4330 Post(s)
Liked: 3701
Quote:
Originally Posted by Defcon View Post
Who do you think are the unkillable characters - characters that even GRRM/show dare not kill off? I'd say Tyrion, Dany for sure, and Cersei, because she's the most hated, she's literally THE evil queen. Also Sansa because without her there's no story to tell about the North.



I think S5 was the weakest and so far S6 looks like it'll continue with the illogical plot and not daring to take risks.



And what's going on with Arya? She spent 4 seasons looking for her family only to be met with disappointment/death at every turn, then in S5 she finally makes it to Braavos but then we have the entire season devoted to training, and now she's back to square one for more Mr.Miyagi training?


There are no unkillable characters period. That is one of the draws of the show. As far as Arya goes, you don't become a "Faceless Man" overnight. If we didn't see her struggle/training people would have complained that there was no history to show HOW she got to that point. Personally I like seeing her training.
ChldsPlay likes this.
Ph8te is offline  
Old 04-25-2016, 02:53 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Garrett Adams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Stockton, CA USA
Posts: 3,057
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 778 Post(s)
Liked: 784
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitusTroy View Post
...Khal Moro seems like a decent character but has really big shoes to fill...
His two wives (or concubines) would have fit nicely during the French Revolution. The would have been financial backers of Dr. Guillotine's new invention.
Garrett Adams is offline  
Old 04-25-2016, 02:58 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Garrett Adams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Stockton, CA USA
Posts: 3,057
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 778 Post(s)
Liked: 784
When the screen faded to black I cried out "more, more!", but the previews had to suffice.
Ph8te likes this.
Garrett Adams is offline  
Old 04-25-2016, 03:01 PM
AVS Special Member
 
TitusTroy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: New York City
Posts: 3,876
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 813 Post(s)
Liked: 676
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph8te View Post
There are no unkillable characters period. That is one of the draws of the show. As far as Arya goes, you don't become a "Faceless Man" overnight. If we didn't see her struggle/training people would have complained that there was no history to show HOW she got to that point. Personally I like seeing her training.

they didn't show Bran training as he was held out of the show completely last season so the training stage is not really vital...the showrunners mentioned that training can be a bit boring in reference to Bran and compared it to Luke Skywalker...we never got to see the majority of Luke's training to become a Jedi by Yoda yet that didn't diminish his storyline when we see him in Return of the Jedi...Arya's training was a bit dull last season...her assassination of Meryn Trant was the highlight and watching her train did not enhance that scene in any way...I'm hoping her new blind training won't last all season this year
TitusTroy is online now  
Old 04-25-2016, 03:10 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Defcon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Posts: 2,331
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1083 Post(s)
Liked: 543
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph8te View Post
There are no unkillable characters period. That is one of the draws of the show. As far as Arya goes, you don't become a "Faceless Man" overnight. If we didn't see her struggle/training people would have complained that there was no history to show HOW she got to that point. Personally I like seeing her training.
Even for GoT some characters have to remain unkillable. e.g. they can't kill off all the current major players and continue with minor new characters that have been introduced.

All we've seen is Arya training, all the way back in S1 with Syrio Forel, who btw was the best ever and needs to come back !!! We've had plenty to show how Arya got to where she is, the entire last season was her learning in the Faceless Men Temple or whatever its called.
Defcon is offline  
Old 04-25-2016, 04:22 PM
AVS Special Member
 
cuzzin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Pearland, Texas
Posts: 1,042
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Liked: 68
I was under the impression that the resurrection of a dead body had to be done quickly after death. Thoros dropped to his knees in a hurry after Berric was slain by the Hound, muttering words to the Lord of Light as quickly as he could. Melisandre doesn't seem to have the same sense of urgency.
gwsat likes this.
cuzzin is offline  
Old 04-25-2016, 05:58 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
Ph8te's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 15,751
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4330 Post(s)
Liked: 3701
Quote:
Originally Posted by Defcon View Post
Even for GoT some characters have to remain unkillable. e.g. they can't kill off all the current major players and continue with minor new characters that have been introduced.



All we've seen is Arya training, all the way back in S1 with Syrio Forel, who btw was the best ever and needs to come back !!! We've had plenty to show how Arya got to where she is, the entire last season was her learning in the Faceless Men Temple or whatever its called.


I would disagree almost any minor player can become "major" via storyline. I like that no one is safe and anyone can die. It makes those deaths have that much more impact. Now killing ALL is a little bit of a stretch but ANY one or 3 could go.

I have a feeling Arya will have payoff for us seeing her training. She seems like she has an important role to play in the future. Bran, while I would have loved to see some of the "magic"/training, we don't have time to pack everything into the episodes. I'm in the minority here, but I had no issues with how they've handled her character on the show
Ph8te is offline  
Old 04-25-2016, 07:07 PM
AVS Special Member
 
sytech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 3,015
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1674 Post(s)
Liked: 1224
Confirmed sighting this weekend of Jon Snow in episode 2.



DaMavs, allargon, FOPA and 1 others like this.

DON'T ARGUE WITH ME. I AM NEVER WONG.
sytech is offline  
Old 04-25-2016, 07:12 PM
Advanced Member
 
StormCrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 689
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked: 51
Now that all they know about the rising dead...It is inconsistent and a big flub up, that they didn't burn Snow's body right away. Instead, the killers all just left him there alone, ripe for the transition to blue eyed walker.

Then Davos and crew bring him inside with no concern of same? Least they could do is voice concern about it happening? Did they and I missed it maybe?

Of course, leaving him unmarred, leaves him ripe also for the lord of light to bring him back, which I assume must be the reason. Or, maybe to throw us off and make us think that is their intent!
StormCrow is offline  
Old 04-25-2016, 07:53 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
Ph8te's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 15,751
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4330 Post(s)
Liked: 3701
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormCrow View Post
Now that all they know about the rising dead...It is inconsistent and a big flub up, that they didn't burn Snow's body right away. Instead, the killers all just left him there alone, ripe for the transition to blue eyed walker.



Then Davos and crew bring him inside with no concern of same? Least they could do is voice concern about it happening? Did they and I missed it maybe?



Of course, leaving him unmarred, leaves him ripe also for the lord of light to bring him back, which I assume must be the reason. Or, maybe to throw us off and make us think that is their intent!


I don't think that much time has passed. Also, be patient, trailers have shown that this WILL be dealt with "soon"

The killers are more concerned with the wildlings. If he turned it would be just reason to kill him again.
baja7475 likes this.
Ph8te is offline  
Old 04-25-2016, 08:35 PM
Advanced Member
 
StormCrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 689
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked: 51
Yeah, since they must jump from story line, to story line and each has a different pace of times passage, it is a bit non linear at times
StormCrow is offline  
Old 04-25-2016, 10:24 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Turrican4D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,707
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
Liked: 401
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehun View Post
I wish it wasn't, that image will haunt me for a long time.
No more fappening for you then.

Prof. Dr. Turrican M.D.
Turrican4D is offline  
Old 04-26-2016, 12:40 AM
AVS Special Member
 
thehun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Drought and flood at the same time. CA
Posts: 8,596
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 570 Post(s)
Liked: 458
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turrican4D View Post
No more fappening for you then.
LOL it destroyed the spank bank.

De sagittis Hungarorum libera nos, Domine!

The Hun
thehun is offline  
Old 04-26-2016, 01:01 AM
AVS Special Member
 
thehun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Drought and flood at the same time. CA
Posts: 8,596
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 570 Post(s)
Liked: 458
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitusTroy View Post
one nitpick...I wish they had shown Sansa and Theon's leap from the castle again to better understand how they both landed safely on the ground with no major injuries...it seemed pretty high up to be able to just jump and not get hurt...I know the assumption is that they landed on a big pile of snow but it still would have been better if they visually showed it instead of leaving it up to interpretation
Why what else could have been? I think most of us are set on that, the Melisandre scene on the other hand? Endless speculation........

De sagittis Hungarorum libera nos, Domine!

The Hun
thehun is offline  
Old 04-26-2016, 05:00 AM
AVS Special Member
 
TitusTroy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: New York City
Posts: 3,876
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 813 Post(s)
Liked: 676
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehun View Post
Why what else could have been? I think most of us are set on that...

what else could it have been?...maybe Drogon flew in and caught them before they landed on the ground ...sort of like the Harry Potter movies or Lord of the Rings where the giant fantasy creature is used as a transport vehicle
TitusTroy is online now  
Old 04-26-2016, 05:49 AM
Advanced Member
 
DaMavs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NE OH
Posts: 615
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Liked: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuzzin View Post
I was under the impression that the resurrection of a dead body had to be done quickly after death. Thoros dropped to his knees in a hurry after Berric was slain by the Hound, muttering words to the Lord of Light as quickly as he could. Melisandre doesn't seem to have the same sense of urgency.
Thoros may have needed to act quickly as it was something like the 7th time he'd resurrected Berric. They gave the impression he had died and come back so often that part of him was lost each time which may have led to the urgency there...

PS3/4 ID: Mav_26_
DaMavs is offline  
Old 04-26-2016, 06:10 AM
AVS Special Member
 
c.kingsley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,790
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
Liked: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by wco81 View Post
On my TV it was almost completely dark.

Last season, that episode with Arya inside that castle or whatever it was was also hard to see.
Your TV probably needs to be calibrated. Make sure your color space is correct first and then use AVS HD 709 patterns, which are free, to get a basic calibration. The sign was dark, but it should have been visible if your black level is set even close.
Turrican4D likes this.
c.kingsley is offline  
Old 04-26-2016, 07:41 AM
AVS Special Member
 
ChldsPlay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Olathe, KS
Posts: 1,329
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
Liked: 310
Quote:
Originally Posted by Defcon View Post
Even for GoT some characters have to remain unkillable. e.g. they can't kill off all the current major players and continue with minor new characters that have been introduced.

All we've seen is Arya training, all the way back in S1 with Syrio Forel, who btw was the best ever and needs to come back !!! We've had plenty to show how Arya got to where she is, the entire last season was her learning in the Faceless Men Temple or whatever its called.
It's not the training that is important. It's what it is happening internally with the character.
Ph8te likes this.

The Hodor Theater - Now with Atmos
Projector - Panasonic PT-AE8000U
LCR speakers - JTR Noesis 228 HT (3)
Surr./Back - Klipsch Pro Cinema KPT-8000M (4); Atmos In-ceiling - Niles DS8HD (4)
Subwoofers - Passive JTR Captivator Pro (2) - Powered by Crown XLS 5000.
Receiver - Yamaha Adventage A3050
ChldsPlay is offline  
Old 04-26-2016, 07:44 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Turrican4D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,707
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
Liked: 401
Quote:
Originally Posted by c.kingsley View Post
Your TV probably needs to be calibrated. Make sure your color space is correct first and then use AVS HD 709 patterns, which are free, to get a basic calibration. The sign was dark, but it should have been visible if your black level is set even close.
Yep, it was even visible on my LG Plasma with all its chunky PWM noise near black (and gamma 2.4).

@the Dorne story arc
They managed to ruin the Dorne story even more than they already did last year! Why in the world would Trystan return at all and ahy so unprepared?! With Myrcella's murder he knew, that his Aunt and his cousins were evil!

And what a disgrace the writers did for the big black man with his huge axe! What kind of a lame death was that??!
Tack and John dhein like this.

Prof. Dr. Turrican M.D.
Turrican4D is offline  
Old 04-26-2016, 07:46 AM
AVS Special Member
 
thehun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Drought and flood at the same time. CA
Posts: 8,596
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 570 Post(s)
Liked: 458
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitusTroy View Post
what else could it have been?...maybe Drogon flew in and caught them before they landed on the ground ...sort of like the Harry Potter movies or Lord of the Rings where the giant fantasy creature is used as a transport vehicle
Nope, Melisandre on the flying broom...........

De sagittis Hungarorum libera nos, Domine!

The Hun
thehun is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
 

Tags
Game Of Thrones The Complete Second Season , Game Of Thrones The Complete First Season Blu Ray , Game Of Thrones The Complete Third Season Blu Ray , Game Of Thrones The Complete First Season Blu Ray Dvd Combo Digital Copy Collectors Edition
Thread Tools


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off