'Game of Thrones' on HBO HD - NO SPOILERS or Book Discussion - Page 36 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #1051 of 6039 Old 04-28-2012, 11:00 AM
AVS Special Member
 
lonwolf615's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: s.beloit,il,usa
Posts: 4,521
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Liked: 131
Some actors create an instant empathy too, and Sean Bean is one for me. Harrison Ford is another. Only Ford does sequels. Sean seems to die. A lot.

"There is no truth. There's just what you believe."
lonwolf615 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1052 of 6039 Old 04-28-2012, 02:10 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Garrett Adams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Stockton, CA USA
Posts: 1,611
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Liked: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonwolf615 View Post

Some actors create an instant empathy too, and Sean Bean is one for me. Harrison Ford is another. Only Ford does sequels. Sean seems to die. A lot.

First there was Die Hard and now coming soon Die Easy starring Sean Bean.
Garrett Adams is offline  
post #1053 of 6039 Old 04-28-2012, 02:20 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Vipfreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,511
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 33
He dies in everything. (spoilers in it apparently)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEhtsgu6bJg

Who is Die Medium?

My Summer Motto: "When Nature turns off the damn heat I'll turn off my A/C"
Vipfreak is offline  
post #1054 of 6039 Old 04-29-2012, 09:48 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
oink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Shuloch
Posts: 26,553
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Liked: 815
The fastest hour in television is GoT.

Tonite's episode started out with quite a stunner....absolutely didn't see it coming.
Isn't the Red-Headed Witch the guilty party here?

A.P.S. deserve our protection....join the cause today!
oink is offline  
post #1055 of 6039 Old 04-29-2012, 09:56 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Waboman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Terraforming Planet Wabo
Posts: 6,840
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
Liked: 412
I keep hearing such good things about this show. Is it worth a blind buy? Or just a rent?

Growing Older But Not Up
Waboman is online now  
post #1056 of 6039 Old 04-29-2012, 10:08 PM
AVS Special Member
 
grasshoppers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: aridzona
Posts: 1,480
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Liked: 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by oink View Post

The fastest hour in television is GoT.

Tonite's episode started out with quite a stunner....absolutely didn't see it coming.
Isn't the Red-Headed Witch the guilty party here?

Yes.

Outstanding show tonight...WOW
grasshoppers is offline  
post #1057 of 6039 Old 04-29-2012, 10:51 PM
AVS Special Member
 
RobertR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: California
Posts: 6,116
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
Liked: 386
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waboman View Post

I keep hearing such good things about this show. Is it worth a blind buy? Or just a rent?

Can't answer that without knowing your tastes. I can tell you that watching one episode from the second season caused me to get all of the first season, and now I watch it every week.
RobertR is offline  
post #1058 of 6039 Old 04-29-2012, 10:52 PM
AVS Special Member
 
RobertR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: California
Posts: 6,116
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
Liked: 386
Quote:
Originally Posted by grasshoppers View Post

Yes.

Outstanding show tonight...WOW

The fantasy elements are manifesting themselves more, which I like. Great episode all around.
RobertR is offline  
post #1059 of 6039 Old 04-30-2012, 12:15 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
oink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Shuloch
Posts: 26,553
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Liked: 815
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waboman View Post

I keep hearing such good things about this show. Is it worth a blind buy? Or just a rent?

I think it is right up your alley.
However, try renting the 1st season, if you can....

For a lot of guys, it has become a highly addicting series.
FWIW, one of my favorites easily.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertR View Post

The fantasy elements are manifesting themselves more, which I like. Great episode all around.

+1

A.P.S. deserve our protection....join the cause today!
oink is offline  
post #1060 of 6039 Old 04-30-2012, 05:53 AM
AVS Special Member
 
dm145's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Clifton, NJ
Posts: 4,816
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 24
The shadow killer may "kill" this series for me! Who can be safe from that? The only thing keeping me around is the Mother of Dragons story line which they hardly show.
dm145 is offline  
post #1061 of 6039 Old 04-30-2012, 06:15 AM
AVS Special Member
 
FreeBaGeL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Titletown, FL
Posts: 1,879
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Last night's episode felt kind of "cheap" to me, and was probably the first episode of the show that I didn't like. The shadow monster just waltzes in and takes out Renly and suddenly his entire army becomes loyal to their king's murderer? So if Dimitri Medvedev had Pres. Obama killed then suddenly the entire US military would fight for Russia?

If I'm not mistaken Renly's army isn't just some army created with the sole purpose of taking the iron throne. Renly actually ruled over a land similar to how Ned Stark ruled Winterfell. Last I checked, when Ned Stark was killed the entire Northern army didn't suddenly pledge its allegiance to Joffrey, nor would they pledge it to Tywinn Lannister if he took out Robb Stark tomorrow. Surely there is some line of succession down there beyond "oh **** they killed our king let's just all fight for the bad guys instead".

Same story with Danyreus. Her and her tiny band of misfits wander in to the richest guy in the world who has this uber ambition to rule and the money to create an army but is more than happy to just give it to someone else so he can play 2nd fiddle as the ruler's significant other rather than actually ruling himself? Meh. At least this is better than how Stannis gained his uber-army over night but it's still a stretch.

I dunno, I really dislike Deus Ex Machina and this episode seems to have established that it's going to be a very major part of this series. Any character or nation can be at a complete disadvantage or in complete peril and have it completely solved/fixed in an instant via something just contrived out of thin air.

XBL & PSN: Vcize

Hit me up on XBL if you're going to be playing CoD Ghosts or the PS Vita

FreeBaGeL is offline  
post #1062 of 6039 Old 04-30-2012, 06:30 AM
AVS Special Member
 
raaj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Near the lovely City by the Bay
Posts: 2,792
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertR View Post

The fantasy elements are manifesting themselves more, which I like. Great episode all around.

I am not sure if I like the extent to which magic and fantasy elements make all the mortal machinations a huge waste. Renley's planned mobilization gets a lot of development, and all of a sudden, smokey puts a dagger through his chest. Bam! Who knows what could happen in a couple of episodes? Why can't smokey just appear out of thin air and kill everyone of Stannis' or Melisandre's enemies?

What is the use of all the brilliant human scheming if a magical monster can change the course on its head with one thrust? I love me some magic, like in Harry Potter, or LoTR, but I am not sure how the GoT writers will balance the power of magic. Will Black smokey meet White smokey????
raaj is offline  
post #1063 of 6039 Old 04-30-2012, 07:14 AM
Moderator
 
CPanther95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 23,796
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
Liked: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waboman View Post

I keep hearing such good things about this show. Is it worth a blind buy? Or just a rent?

Like others have said, it would depend on your tastes. But I'd assume that if you are into the kind of programming that this is - it is a safe bet that you won't find much better in this genre.

I can tell you that I am keeping them all on a DVR - and I rewatched all of season 1 prior to the season premiere of season 2 and I'll likely watch 1&2 again just before season 3, etc.

... and I'm not particularly into the fantasy genre.
CPanther95 is offline  
post #1064 of 6039 Old 04-30-2012, 07:32 AM
AVS Special Member
 
BMAG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: New Providence, NJ
Posts: 1,361
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeBaGeL View Post

...Same story with Danyreus. Her and her tiny band of misfits wander in to the richest guy in the world who has this uber ambition to rule and the money to create an army but is more than happy to just give it to someone else so he can play 2nd fiddle as the ruler's significant other rather than actually ruling himself? Meh. At least this is better than how Stannis gained his uber-army over night but it's still a stretch...

He wants her for her dragons.
BMAG is offline  
post #1065 of 6039 Old 04-30-2012, 07:45 AM
AVS Special Member
 
sirjonsnow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 4,480
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeBaGeL View Post

Last night's episode felt kind of "cheap" to me, and was probably the first episode of the show that I didn't like. The shadow monster just waltzes in and takes out Renly and suddenly his entire army becomes loyal to their king's murderer? So if Dimitri Medvedev had Pres. Obama killed then suddenly the entire US military would fight for Russia?

If I'm not mistaken Renly's army isn't just some army created with the sole purpose of taking the iron throne. Renly actually ruled over a land similar to how Ned Stark ruled Winterfell. Last I checked, when Ned Stark was killed the entire Northern army didn't suddenly pledge its allegiance to Joffrey, nor would they pledge it to Tywinn Lannister if he took out Robb Stark tomorrow. Surely there is some line of succession down there beyond "oh **** they killed our king let's just all fight for the bad guys instead".

Same story with Danyreus. Her and her tiny band of misfits wander in to the richest guy in the world who has this uber ambition to rule and the money to create an army but is more than happy to just give it to someone else so he can play 2nd fiddle as the ruler's significant other rather than actually ruling himself? Meh. At least this is better than how Stannis gained his uber-army over night but it's still a stretch.

I dunno, I really dislike Deus Ex Machina and this episode seems to have established that it's going to be a very major part of this series. Any character or nation can be at a complete disadvantage or in complete peril and have it completely solved/fixed in an instant via something just contrived out of thin air.

That's about the worst analogy I have ever seen.

Renly is dead, the Tyrells fled, you'd have some lords jumping to Stannis side and then others doing the same, until it snowballs. Renly had no heirs and was only on his position in the first place from the outcome of Robert's revolt. Stannis still has a war to fight.

Dany doesn't have anything, she has just been made an offer with unstated strings attached.
sirjonsnow is offline  
post #1066 of 6039 Old 04-30-2012, 07:45 AM
AVS Special Member
 
RobertR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: California
Posts: 6,116
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
Liked: 386
Quote:
Originally Posted by raaj View Post

Bam! Who knows what could happen in a couple of episodes?

In the Wiki article about George RR Martin, he's quoted as saying that he wants people to be afraid to turn the page due to the uncertainty of what will or won't happen next. Perhaps this is an example.
RobertR is offline  
post #1067 of 6039 Old 04-30-2012, 07:47 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Ph8te's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 8,756
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 509 Post(s)
Liked: 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeBaGeL View Post

Last night's episode felt kind of "cheap" to me, and was probably the first episode of the show that I didn't like. The shadow monster just waltzes in and takes out Renly and suddenly his entire army becomes loyal to their king's murderer? So if Dimitri Medvedev had Pres. Obama killed then suddenly the entire US military would fight for Russia?

If I'm not mistaken Renly's army isn't just some army created with the sole purpose of taking the iron throne. Renly actually ruled over a land similar to how Ned Stark ruled Winterfell. Last I checked, when Ned Stark was killed the entire Northern army didn't suddenly pledge its allegiance to Joffrey, nor would they pledge it to Tywinn Lannister if he took out Robb Stark tomorrow. Surely there is some line of succession down there beyond "oh **** they killed our king let's just all fight for the bad guys instead".

Same story with Danyreus. Her and her tiny band of misfits wander in to the richest guy in the world who has this uber ambition to rule and the money to create an army but is more than happy to just give it to someone else so he can play 2nd fiddle as the ruler's significant other rather than actually ruling himself? Meh. At least this is better than how Stannis gained his uber-army over night but it's still a stretch.

I dunno, I really dislike Deus Ex Machina and this episode seems to have established that it's going to be a very major part of this series. Any character or nation can be at a complete disadvantage or in complete peril and have it completely solved/fixed in an instant via something just contrived out of thin air.

The Army Renly had was made largely of banner men. These are lords who swore an oath but are not under his rule. Once he died they no longer had anyone to pledge to since Renly had no line of succession. Stains however has a claim on the throne which is why they "switched sides". They can swear an oath to whomever they want, and they will do whatever benefits them the most. Case in point with the Starks, Ned had his sons which called his banner men, since Rob was the next in line he had the right to call them. He did have to convince them to follow him though as they swore to his father and not him. If Renly had an older son then most likely they might have remained on that side.

As far as the Danyreus story, I think we have seen plenty of evidence that you can have plenty of power if not more than the king by being the hand if not someone with enough connections. Since that character has just been introduced we have no idea what his true motives are.

I actually enjoyed the episode as it furthered the statement that no one is safe. while the magic added another element we haven't seen it used much if at all before this point. It didn't bother me as much as others I guess on how it was used.
Ph8te is online now  
post #1068 of 6039 Old 04-30-2012, 09:08 AM
AVS Special Member
 
drhill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 2,693
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 18
My only problem with shadow baby was that the previous episode ended too abruptly. They could have finished the last episode with either Renly getting killed, or the whole scene were Mrs Stark escapes with the woman knight.

Besides that, I felt last night's episode was the best pacing and most satisfying episode of the season. Every other episode had me insulted at how short the episodes where and how short the season is. It has gotten me to the point that when I finish readying the Walking Dead comics, that I've barely started, I'm going to actually have to read these books to be satisfied. Of course when that's done I'll probably be salty with Martin's pace as well as HBO's.
drhill is offline  
post #1069 of 6039 Old 04-30-2012, 09:11 AM
AVS Special Member
 
drhill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 2,693
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 18
I see no reason why Renly's men wouldn't quick switched sides. I felt Renly's army was more a matter of title and location, not respect. Stanis seems to be more hated but much more respected. So instead of a power struggle to fight an unorganized battle, the banner men can switch to the side with a "proper" claim to the throne.
drhill is offline  
post #1070 of 6039 Old 04-30-2012, 09:45 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Joseph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 2,007
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by drhill View Post

I felt last night's episode was the best pacing and most satisfying episode of the season.

I don't think that was coincidental - did you notice who wrote the episode?
Joseph is offline  
post #1071 of 6039 Old 04-30-2012, 01:02 PM
AVS Special Member
 
mr. wally's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: land of the pumas
Posts: 3,807
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 47
great episode last night. lots of action and plot developments. things are starting to get dynamic now whereas last few eps just gently nudged the storyline along. nice to see the dragons back in play.

my only gripe is the ease with which the smoky assassin took out renley. we've gone 14 eps without anyone having unnatural powers, and now stennis can apparantly kill anyone at anytime.

makes all the intrigue and political machinations seem a bit pointless.

why does stennis even need to invade kings landing?

just send old smoky on a mission to take out joffrey and he'll have the throne.
from that one street scene, even joffreys subjects seem to have figured out
his illegitamate claim to the throne.

neflixis our nemesis
mr. wally is online now  
post #1072 of 6039 Old 04-30-2012, 01:31 PM
Advanced Member
 
wdkerbow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Pflugerville, TX
Posts: 727
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 16
^^

Looks like the Shadow Baby dissipated after it did it's deed. Perhaps it's a one-time shot and we'll never see it again. Maybe it was born for one purpose, served that purpose, and ceased to exist, never to exist again. I think George RR Martin is a good enough author not to introduce an element could continually overpower and kill anything it comes across. That would be bad plot development.

-- David
wdkerbow is offline  
post #1073 of 6039 Old 04-30-2012, 01:36 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Ron Temple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: San Jose CA
Posts: 8,474
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. wally View Post

great episode last night. lots of action and plot developments. things are starting to get dynamic now whereas last few eps just gently nudged the storyline along. nice to see the dragons back in play.

my only gripe is the ease with which the smoky assassin took out renley. we've gone 14 eps without anyone having unnatural powers, and now stennis can apparantly kill anyone at anytime.

makes all the intrigue and political machinations seem a bit pointless.

why does stennis even need to invade kings landing?

just send old smoky on a mission to take out joffrey and he'll have the throne.
from that one street scene, even joffreys subjects seem to have figured out
his illegitamate claim to the throne.

My guess is that he's got to get Melisandre fairly close...and also impregnate her with a shadow Stannis...and who knows what other limitations there might be. There are certainly political implications if the knowledge ever gets out. Davos will keep his mouth shut for now, but for how long? Does he really trust Melisandre? I doubt if he trusts anyone. Right now, Catelyn and Brienne are the prime suspects. Stannis would like to keep it that way. The shadow ghost assassin gambit is a tool that can't afford to be overused. I don't know if it's a one and done assassin or if it can be re-used without making a new one. I kind of think the former.

I don't lurk as much as I used to and I NEVER listen. Comes from being old and cynical.

Ron Temple is offline  
post #1074 of 6039 Old 04-30-2012, 02:58 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Sharp1080's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Southern Calif
Posts: 1,790
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 36
Can someone please explain how in every scary, mythical related movie or television show the "creature" suddenly manifests itself in our world and goes from a gaseous to solid state and somehow can "kill" someone but yet somehow doesn't follow the same law of physics? If it can kill you, you can kill it since it is in our physical realm? Just a thought from my early childhood that was never answered.
Sharp1080 is offline  
post #1075 of 6039 Old 04-30-2012, 03:05 PM
AVS Special Member
 
mr. wally's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: land of the pumas
Posts: 3,807
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp1080 View Post

Can someone please explain how in every scary, mythical related movie or television show the "creature" suddenly manifests itself in our world and goes from a gaseous to solid state and somehow can "kill" someone but yet somehow doesn't follow the same law of physics? If it can kill you, you can kill it since it is in our physical realm? Just a thought from my early childhood that was never answered.

seems to me there should be a stand your ground law in fantasy literature.

neflixis our nemesis
mr. wally is online now  
post #1076 of 6039 Old 04-30-2012, 03:14 PM
AVS Special Member
 
mr. wally's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: land of the pumas
Posts: 3,807
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 47
that one the 12 guys that has befriended danyreus in that far away city suggested that her aide, the guy that helped her and the survivors through the desert, is motivated by romantic love.

i hadn't picked up anything like that up to this point in time. is he trying to fool danyreus or is her aide not well intentioned?

neflixis our nemesis
mr. wally is online now  
post #1077 of 6039 Old 04-30-2012, 04:21 PM
AVS Special Member
 
RobertR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: California
Posts: 6,116
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
Liked: 386
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp1080 View Post

Can someone please explain how in every scary, mythical related movie or television show the "creature" suddenly manifests itself in our world and goes from a gaseous to solid state and somehow can "kill" someone but yet somehow doesn't follow the same law of physics?

Of course it doesn't follow the laws of physics (Psst--Dragons couldn't really fly). That's why it's called fantasy.

Quote:


That's why If it can kill you, you can kill it since it is in our physical realm? Just a thought from my early childhood that was never answered.

See above. Fantasy has different "rules".
RobertR is offline  
post #1078 of 6039 Old 04-30-2012, 04:29 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Ph8te's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 8,756
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 509 Post(s)
Liked: 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertR View Post

Of course it doesn't follow the laws of physics (Psst--Dragons couldn't really fly). That's why it's called fantasy.

See above. Fantasy has different "rules".

Agreed. This is fantasy not reality. If you have an issue with the being then why not white walkers or dragons? Those are not based on anything in reality either. As for killing it who knows no one tried.
Ph8te is online now  
post #1079 of 6039 Old 04-30-2012, 05:09 PM
AVS Special Member
 
mr. wally's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: land of the pumas
Posts: 3,807
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 47
this is getting tricky.

almost clicked on the spoilers thread.

must be careful....
must be careful....

neflixis our nemesis
mr. wally is online now  
post #1080 of 6039 Old 04-30-2012, 06:15 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Ron Temple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: San Jose CA
Posts: 8,474
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. wally View Post

this is getting tricky.

almost clicked on the spoilers thread.

must be careful....
must be careful....

Don't click on the spoilers thread...it's about differences in the book and stuff that happens 2000 pages from now...in other words...DON'T DO IT.

I don't lurk as much as I used to and I NEVER listen. Comes from being old and cynical.

Ron Temple is offline  
Reply HDTV Programming

Tags
Game Of Thrones The Complete Second Season , Game Of Thrones The Complete First Season Blu Ray , Game Of Thrones The Complete Third Season Blu Ray , Game Of Thrones The Complete First Season Blu Ray Dvd Combo Digital Copy Collectors Edition
Gear in this thread - Game by PriceGrabber.com

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off